InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Uponthemonster. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (25) « First ... 23 24 [25]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Obstructed View Thread, Comment on John Terra's Comical Writings
Palarch
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 01:33 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Great job again started!.....perfect to a "T"......ahhh

...only way to make it to your destination is with a reliable vehicle!
thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Baseball? It's just a game - as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, business - and sometimes even religion. ~Ernie Harwell, "The Game for All America," 1955

tracey
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 02:54 PM

Ray of Sunshine

Member No.: 31

QUOTE (Sox Sweep Again @ Aug 5 2008, 12:33 PM)
QUOTE (StartedIn67 @ Aug 5 2008, 07:04 AM)
QUOTE (Sox Sweep Again @ Aug 5 2008, 03:14 AM)
Just got home from Massachusetts/family reunion.

(Started, wish you were there for this trip with me, especially to tell me what was funny about my first flight yesterday being delayed, and then rushing to the gate in Washington (Dulles) for my connection only to see on the "Departures" board that my flight to Denver was... CANCELLED.  Ha ha ha.  Spent the night in a Virginia Hyatt with 197 (yes, really, 197) of my fellow Denver Cancellees.)

...and the first thing I read was your Manny Manual.

...Just... wow.   rofl.gif  thumbsup.gif

Thanks! thumbsup.gif

And sorry to hear about your flight. Hope Massachusetts treated you well, anyway! smile.gif

Mass was great, saw the family, etc. etc.

However, United Airlines (3 delayed flights and one cancelled) sucked.

I threw my United Miles card in the trash.

Incompetent douches.

Now im nervous im going to mass aug26,i hear flying is awful,worse i cannot bring back my stash ofcains relishes and hot dog roll or it could cost me an extra 50 bucks for going over the damned weight limit.

--------------------
FUCK THE YANKEES
Jennifer
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 03:04 PM

Member No.: 53

MANNY OWNERS' MANUAL
(Text and tone inspired by the blog. I'm not really like this. - Jennifer)

BUYER AND SELLER. In the interests of interleague harmony, the Olde Towne Team will pay the buyer $7 Million to cover Mr. Ramirez's salary. You MAY NOT expect this consideration should you employ Mr. Ramirez's excellent and outstanding services next year.

HANDI-HOUSE. The Dodgers shall maintain a Handi-House in left field should Mr. Ramirez decide to relieve himself in the course of a game. Mr. Ramirez will indicate the desired temperature. Any reading materials provided shall only feature stories favorable to Mr. Ramirez.

MOBILE MANNY. The term "cell" is not used as we will not associate Mr Ramirez with a phrase suggesting an unfortunate prison experience. The Dodgers, in designing Mr. Ramirez's custom-made uniform, shall have a mobile phone pocket for Mr. Ramirez. Time is to be called on the field whenever Mr. Ramirez accepts or makes a call to his agent, Mr. $cott Bora$.

A GPS DEVICE will be made available to Mr. Ramirez should the Dodgers request his presence and services even at the most inconvenient of times. Inconvenient requests for Mr. Ramirez include the team taking the field at the start of a game.

MANNY'S CHEERLEADERS. Cheerleaders - - very impressionable, gorgeous, multi-cultural, young, limber and eager - - shall be hired to cheer on Mr. Ramirez. Every breath Mr. Ramirez takes and every move Mr. Ramirez makes will be accompanied by loud and sincere cheers of sufficient volume to be heard throughout the park. Mr. Ramirez will personally interview every cheerleader applicant at a time and place of his choosing. The cheerleaders are to be handsomely compensated (Yo, 'bro, we saved you 7 Mil, right?). You're to give the money in cash to Mr. Ramirez and he'll decide distribution.

MANNY THE MANE MAN. Mr. Ramirez's flowing locks will be personally attended to by the finest hairdressers in Tinseltown. Mr, Ramirez, as we know, clearly outshines the brightest stars in Hollywood.

MR. FRANK McCOURT, Dodgers owner, has indicated he'd make his guest house available to Mr. Ramirez. We accept the offer provided Mr, Ramirez gets clear title to the property, no taxes are owed and Mr. Ramirez gets to sell it outright.

PRESIDENTIAL PARDON. The Dodgers shall petition President Bush to issue a full and complete pardon to Mr. Ramirez for any indiscretions and slights so falsely attributed to his sterling character. We suggest you contact Mr. Bush before he moves out of the White House on January 20, 2009.
Palarch
Posted: Aug 6 2008, 04:16 PM

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (Jennifer @ Aug 6 2008, 03:04 PM)
MANNY OWNERS' MANUAL
(Text and tone inspired by the blog.  I'm not really like this. - Jennifer)

BUYER AND SELLER.  In the interests of interleague harmony, the Olde Towne Team will pay the buyer $7 Million to cover Mr. Ramirez's salary.  You MAY NOT expect this consideration should you employ Mr. Ramirez's excellent and outstanding services next year.

HANDI-HOUSE.  The Dodgers shall maintain a Handi-House in left field should Mr. Ramirez decide to relieve himself in the course of a game.  Mr. Ramirez will indicate the desired temperature.  Any reading materials provided shall only feature stories favorable to Mr. Ramirez.

MOBILE MANNY.  The term "cell" is not used as we will not associate Mr Ramirez with a phrase suggesting an unfortunate prison experience.  The Dodgers, in designing Mr. Ramirez's custom-made uniform, shall have a mobile phone pocket for Mr. Ramirez.  Time is to be called on the field whenever Mr. Ramirez accepts or makes a  call to his agent, Mr. $cott Bora$.

A GPS DEVICE will be made available to Mr. Ramirez should the Dodgers request his presence and services even at the most inconvenient of times.  Inconvenient requests for Mr. Ramirez include the team taking the field at the start of a game.

MANNY'S CHEERLEADERS.  Cheerleaders - - very impressionable, gorgeous, multi-cultural, young, limber and eager - - shall be hired to cheer on Mr. Ramirez.  Every breath Mr. Ramirez takes and every move Mr. Ramirez makes will be accompanied by loud and sincere cheers of sufficient volume to be heard throughout the park.  Mr. Ramirez will personally interview every cheerleader applicant at a time and place of his choosing.  The cheerleaders are to be handsomely compensated (Yo, 'bro, we saved you 7 Mil, right?).  You're to give the money in cash to Mr. Ramirez and he'll decide distribution.

MANNY THE MANE MAN.  Mr. Ramirez's flowing locks will be personally attended to by the finest hairdressers in Tinseltown.  Mr, Ramirez, as we know, clearly outshines the brightest stars in Hollywood.

MR. FRANK McCOURT, Dodgers owner, has indicated he'd make his guest house available to Mr. Ramirez.  We accept the offer provided Mr, Ramirez gets clear title to the property, no taxes are owed and Mr. Ramirez gets to sell it outright.

PRESIDENTIAL PARDON.  The Dodgers shall petition President Bush to issue a full and complete pardon to Mr. Ramirez for any indiscretions and slights so falsely attributed to his sterling character.  We suggest you contact Mr. Bush before he moves out of the White House on January 20, 2009.

rofl.gif

Love the new tailored uni w/ moble phone pocket!

Good to see ya back Jennifer!

--------------------
Baseball? It's just a game - as simple as a ball and a bat. Yet, as complex as the American spirit it symbolizes. It's a sport, business - and sometimes even religion. ~Ernie Harwell, "The Game for All America," 1955

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (25) « First ... 23 24 [25] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0723 seconds | Archive