Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Uponthemonster. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6]  ( Go to first unread post )

4/27 @ Chicago, Soxes, Mittens, and Gloves
rominer
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:54 PM

Trashed.

Group: Members
Member No.: 168

QUOTE (macs3rd @ Apr 27 2012, 06:53 PM)
Darrell McDonald homers in the 9th even though he looks like he is freezing biggrin.gif 10-3

You get back in the dugout quicker that way. He was miserable after his bases loaded double.

--------------------
Check it out. An avatar.
____

Fine.
drjess
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:59 PM

Member No.: 212

Love that dirty water!!!!!! cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif YAY%21.gif

--------------------
"Ground ball stabbed by Foulke, he has it. He underhands to first and...THE BOSTON RED SOX ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! For the first time in 86 years, the Red Sox have won baseball's World Championship, can you believe it?!?"
The greatest baseball call of all time by Joe Castiglione
Offbase
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 09:59 PM

Living Free in the Granite State

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

Good game, aside from an inning of cold fingers defense.

Good to see you DrJess cheers.gif

--------------------
The young Bill James rather famously wrote that he could not find any evidence that certain types of players could consistently hit better in the clutch – he still has not found that evidence. But unlike his younger self, he will not dismiss the idea of clutch hitting. He has been a consultant for the Red Sox for more than a decade, and he has watched David Ortiz deliver so many big hits in so many big moments, and he finds himself unwilling to deny that Big Papi does have an ability in those situations others don’t have.
Joe Posnanski
macs3rd
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:00 PM

Southie Fangirl

Member No.: 4

woohoo.gif woohoo.gif Dirty Water!!!!!
FIVE GAME STREAK FOR THE RED SOX AND ROMINER.

appl.gif woohoo.gif woohoo.gif woohoo.gif woohoo.gif

Good to see you dr jess
Good night Monsters biggrin.gif

--------------------
As I grew up, I knew that as a building (Fenway Park) was on the level of Mount Olympus, the Pyramid at Giza, the nation's capitol, the czar's Winter Palace, and the Louvre — except, of course, that is better than all those inconsequential places”
― Bart Giamatti
drjess
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:04 PM

D-Mac rockin the wetsuit hood! biggrin.gif I wonder if that's actually comfortable.

--------------------
"Ground ball stabbed by Foulke, he has it. He underhands to first and...THE BOSTON RED SOX ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! For the first time in 86 years, the Red Sox have won baseball's World Championship, can you believe it?!?"
drjess
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:06 PM

You too Macs, Off, Ro! Will try to stop in again soon! Rock on with your Sox on!! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
tracey
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 07:09 AM

Ray of Sunshine

Member No.: 31

dr jess was here,fantastic,very good outing for bard i still believe thatfor this year anyway he should be closingbut we are close to 500 now,we are actually ahead of where i thought we would be,ithought early june.

--------------------
FUCK THE YANKEES
Offbase
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 07:17 AM

Living Free in the Granite State

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (drjess @ Apr 27 2012, 11:04 PM)
D-Mac rockin the wetsuit hood! biggrin.gif I wonder if that's actually comfortable.

It better be. rofl.gif

Left fielder Darnell McDonald prepared for the 39-degree gametime temperature by wearing headgear that covered his ears and part of his face. And after finishing 2-for-4 with a home run and four RBI, including a three-run double that broke a 3-3 tie in the Red Sox’ 10-3 victory, he may not want to change his look.
“Well, I’m wearing that the rest of the year,” said McDonald, who came into the game with only three hits. “(Clubhouse manager Tom McLaughlin) hooked us up. You know how baseball is. I told (right fielder) Cody (Ross) when I came in, I said, ‘I’m wearing that headgear in August.’ ”

--------------------
The young Bill James rather famously wrote that he could not find any evidence that certain types of players could consistently hit better in the clutch – he still has not found that evidence. But unlike his younger self, he will not dismiss the idea of clutch hitting. He has been a consultant for the Red Sox for more than a decade, and he has watched David Ortiz deliver so many big hits in so many big moments, and he finds himself unwilling to deny that Big Papi does have an ability in those situations others don’t have.
Joe Posnanski
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 [6] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0720 seconds | Archive