InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Uponthemonster. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (30) « First ... 28 29 [30]  ( Go to first unread post )

Spring Training Miscellany, Players, issues, articles, opinions, etc
BoSox Fan 1950
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 03:55 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 67

[QUOTE=Offbase,Apr 4 2010, 04:51 AM][QUOTE=ThinMan,Apr 3 2010, 03:22 PM] From the same Extra Bases entry:

[* Manny Delcarmen has to be hurt. He has no command and his velocity is 4-5 mph less than what it was last season. If he's not hurt, then he forgot how to pitch.[/color]

But I really want to know why MDC is going north.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one! confused.gif

--------------------
"It is my goal to die young at a very old age."
tracey
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 05:55 PM

Ray of Sunshine

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

QUOTE (BoSox Fan 1950 @ Apr 3 2010, 03:55 PM)
[QUOTE=Offbase,Apr 4 2010, 04:51 AM][QUOTE=ThinMan,Apr 3 2010, 03:22 PM] From the same Extra Bases entry:

[* Manny Delcarmen has to be hurt. He has no command and his velocity is 4-5 mph less than what it was last season. If he's not hurt, then he forgot how to pitch.[/color]

But I really want to know why MDC is going north.[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one! confused.gif

tack my name here also.for years i have waited for this guy to breakout,at times beklieving he had better stuff than papelbon. i was...wr cant even say it wink.gif

--------------------
FUCK THE YANKEES
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (30) « First ... 28 29 [30] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0780 seconds | Archive