zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Uponthemonster. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Go US women!
ThinMan
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 02:04 PM

His Imperial Thinness

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

World Cup final now underway in Frankfurt.

Beat Japan!

--------------------
"I always say I'd rather see 92, 93, 91 to the glove than 105 everywhere else."—Juan Nieves
tracey
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 02:50 PM

Ray of Sunshine

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

im actualy watching this wow second half and the us just hit the post ....close.

--------------------
FUCK THE YANKEES
ThinMan
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 03:10 PM

His Imperial Thinness

GOAL USA!

--------------------
"I always say I'd rather see 92, 93, 91 to the glove than 105 everywhere else."—Juan Nieves
Offbase
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 03:50 PM

Living Free in the Granite State

Member No.: 2

I think women's soccer is much more watchable than men's. I don't know why, and it's not as if I watch a lot of soccer.

1-1 now.

GO USA!!!

--------------------
The young Bill James rather famously wrote that he could not find any evidence that certain types of players could consistently hit better in the clutch – he still has not found that evidence. But unlike his younger self, he will not dismiss the idea of clutch hitting. He has been a consultant for the Red Sox for more than a decade, and he has watched David Ortiz deliver so many big hits in so many big moments, and he finds himself unwilling to deny that Big Papi does have an ability in those situations others don’t have.
Joe Posnanski
ThinMan
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 03:54 PM

His Imperial Thinness

2-1! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Offbase
Posted: Jul 17 2011, 04:55 PM

Living Free in the Granite State

Member No.: 2

Bummer.

Japan wins in a shoot out, or whatever they call it in soccer. I hope it really is a lift for Japanese spirits 'cuz I'm sure they could use one.

--------------------
The young Bill James rather famously wrote that he could not find any evidence that certain types of players could consistently hit better in the clutch – he still has not found that evidence. But unlike his younger self, he will not dismiss the idea of clutch hitting. He has been a consultant for the Red Sox for more than a decade, and he has watched David Ortiz deliver so many big hits in so many big moments, and he finds himself unwilling to deny that Big Papi does have an ability in those situations others don’t have.
Joe Posnanski
tracey
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 11:49 AM

Ray of Sunshine

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

too bad! cry.gif

--------------------
FUCK THE YANKEES
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0790 seconds | Archive