InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Style switcher:

These forums are now officially closed. They will stay here for viewing, but to register/post/whatever, please go to the new forums.

ReplyNew Topic

Sprite system, How to put Pokémon sprites in your posts
Lady Butterfree
  Posted: Jun 20 2004, 10:15 PM

Spwriting Administrator of Doom
Group Icon

Group: TCoD Mayor
Member No.: 1

It is my pleasure to announce that you make a Pokémon sprite appear by typing in :the name of a Pokémon:. So :charizard: :butterfree: :scyther: :flygon: would appear like this:

(Posted Image) (Posted Image) (Posted Image) (Posted Image)

However, this time there are no shinies, due to Invisionfree's ridiculous emoticon system which forces you to first upload all the sprites and then put them into the smilie system. The shinies aren't really necessary, anyway; if you want to show your team in your signature or something in that direction and have a shiny Pokémon in it, you'll just make me jealous. (Posted Image) Anyway, have fun with the Pokémon sprites!

Also, do not by any means forget that I recolored some of the sprites (including that Charizard and Buterfree above), and therefore the sprite terms of use apply to them.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Options ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1809 seconds | Archive
Pokémon © Nintendo, GAME FREAK and Creatures Inc. All fan-made material belongs to its respective owners and is not to be taken off this forum without explicit permission.