zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to SoakerMedia Water Warfare. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Are tree houses effective?

Are tree houses effective?
Very [ 3 ]  [25.00%]
Sometimes [ 9 ]  [75.00%]
Never [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
NiborDude
Posted on May 8 2005, 01:51 PM

Watch out for a flying DoŁche! Seriously!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

There has been a long debate about how well tree houses can help during a water war. What's your opinion?

--------------------
user posted image
Join the Revolution!
-Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Va Vinci-
Forceuser
Posted on May 9 2005, 09:50 AM

Use the force...

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

I null-voted having never used one. I can imagine they would be useful though, as they give you a height advantage over the enemy.

BTW, you misspelled one of the poll options.

--------------------
"What do you mean I hurt your feelings?"
"I didn't know you had any feelings."
Spinner
Posted on May 9 2005, 11:35 AM

Sergeant

Group: 1st Citizens
Member No.: 12

I voted "sometimes". My guess is that they would be useful when used in conjunction with ground troops, thus not allowing the enemy to concentrate all their attention and attack on those in the treehouse, since if they did the situation could become hopeless for those in the treehouse.
Commander_Gaunt
Posted on May 9 2005, 12:12 PM

Everything depresses me. I hate the world.

Member No.: 8

I put very, the height advantage is really important... But I agree with spinner, if you have no ground troops, water bombs will get thrown through the windows.

--------------------
What can the harvest hope for: but for the care of the reaperman?
Hunter
Posted on May 9 2005, 05:40 PM

Never forget. Never forgive.

Group: Veteran Members
Member No.: 17

if they throw waterbombs then you just duck behind a wall. the problem is in a treehouse the enemy can suround you and cut off your h20 supply, then when you run low, ATTACK!

--------------------
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.
Chaos_Theory
Posted on May 12 2005, 01:18 PM

Basic Private

Member No.: 30

But I think that the height advantage is indispensable. It increases your range by so much.

Post 1 btw... I have been a "lurker" at soaking boards for a while, and joined here for the give-away.
Spinner
Posted on May 12 2005, 03:45 PM

Sergeant

Group: 1st Citizens
Member No.: 12

Well, welcome! Did you join any of the other boards under any other names?
DX
Posted on May 14 2005, 05:56 PM

Run Track

Member No.: 2

In today's battle, we used a treehouse. Like the last skirmish, we had 2 teams and one defended, then the teams switched roles. I came into that scenario down 0-2 to Nibor, but made up the difference by sweeping the treehouse scenario. Nachos and I successfully defended and then took the treehouse, proving that they can be defended without support troops. Of course this was 1HK, in a soakest the besieging team could just run the defenders out of water. The final score was 2-2, a tie due to nearly perfect teams. In our wars, kills determine the outcome of scenarios, but points are made by wining scenarios. cool.gif

--------------------
Join the Revolution and take control of your own destiny!

user posted image
NiborDude
Posted on May 18 2005, 03:45 PM

Watch out for a flying DoŁche! Seriously!

Member No.: 1

The way to defend a tree house is to have a VERY long range weapon with you and plenty of water. A way to take a tree house is to find higher ground with cover. NEVER ever go under the tree house when taking it. I learned the hard way. Once you're under, you can't get out without getting shot.

--------------------
user posted image
Join the Revolution!
-Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Va Vinci-
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3076 seconds · Archive