InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Rainbowland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Read these guidelines before posting

hard bodied starlite and sunriser, on ebay now
mary
Posted: Aug 23 2008, 09:53 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 508

hi all i saw them both on ebay earlier today, they are not in the box, both have saddles seem to be in ok condition.
good luck bidders

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 12:34 PM

Member No.: 78

*coughs

Did you see the shipping? almost $28!!!!
I can't stand when the shipping is padded! Yes handling is normal, but even priority has flat rate boxes and even without the flat rate it wouldn't even get close to that for that. Was interested till i saw that........Grrrrrrrr
There should be rules on that. When someone puts something on ebay, but needs to make so much in the auction, then put a reserve on it, don't pad the shipping! Just not right.
Ok, i feel better now hehe
JoeyAngel
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 04:30 PM

Keeper of the Moon Wand
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 11

shes one of our members. hope shes alright, she doesn't normally sell loads of rb stuff on ebay.
galacticatt
Posted: Aug 25 2008, 05:32 PM

Member No.: 238

Hey- I am selling a few things on ebay- I sort of had an accident and broke both my wrists- crushing one- I was lucky to have insurance but am still left with a staggering bill after the helicopter ride and surgeries, so decided to sell some extras. I have both the hard-body horses up, a moonglow and the custom Stormy that i bought from Kittybrite (before she went renegade). http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/galacticatt check them out if you'd like to- I don't really expect a lot of bids from this area though.

Sorry about the shipping calculator- I don't "pad" my shipping- but teh shipping calculator often rounds up or something. I ship stuff based on what it weighs.
U.S. Shipping for one item is generally : $4.80 - $8.25 for Priority (depends on your zip)

** I also have a shipping discount on ebay- and will ship 2 items for $4.80

Shipping for U.K., Germany, Austrailia $22 -$24 for Priority, $12 for air mail. I really don't think that is a rip-off, shipping is just freakishly expensive- just check usps.com if you'd like to be sure. My zip is 98144.
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Aug 28 2008, 12:13 PM

Owie! So sorry to hear that! i had a helicopter ride in 2005 my self with a brain bleed, broken tail bone, pelvis and right arm, they didn't think i was going to live. Had to have a steel rod in my arm cuz it wouldn't heal. Now i have a bionic arm hehe
Anyways, its a long and difficult ordeal to go through something like that and my thoughts and prayers are with you! Get better Soon!
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Aug 28 2008, 12:17 PM

Ps. the auctions aren't doing so bad! Hope they go up more for ya! Those medical bills can be outragious! Just my hospital bill alone was $40,000! Luckily after many phone calls i got them to write it off as charity as i had no insurance, was a single mom of 3 at the time and had only made $5,000 that year! But the helicopter ride and seperate doctors wouldn't help so i'ven been sent to collections for over $5,000. I hope your auctions raise a lot of money to help!
galacticatt
Posted: Aug 28 2008, 06:01 PM

Member No.: 238

Yeah- I have a bionic arm too smile.gif At first it creeped me out to have a dead person's bones, but I got over it when they told me that the alternative was carving me a new one from my hip blink.gif

The bills are manageable, just high. I am so so thankful I had insurance, paying the bills without it would have been impossible- as it is, I just ahve to pay the annual out of pocket cap (which is irritatingly high) and the co-pays- they pick up the rest, much to their dismay...

I'll be selling off a few more items as time allows- mostly rare/expensive stuff if anyone is looking...
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 12:17 PM

Member No.: 880

Wow, your Stormy even has a custom BOX. Incredible! smile.gif
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Sep 1 2008, 10:31 PM

I didn't see the stormy one, i'm curious what the box looked like?
hope they did well!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1109 seconds | Archive