Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rainbowland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Read these guidelines before posting

Yard Sale
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
  Posted: Aug 21 2008, 10:57 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

I'm going to be having a yard sale (when i can find the time to get my garage organized and all the stuff ready)
If anyone is looking for anything:
Womens clothes
Girls and boys clothes
Nick nacs
bathroom towels
Tons of Misc Stuff
80's toys (gonna just get rid of them in yard sale, even if don't make much money i have too much ****!)
The list is huge in what i have.
So please, place any wants for anything really, in here and i'll let you know if i have it.
Thanks!
Rainbow Brite
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 11:02 AM

Guardian of Rainbowland
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 24

I may be interested in the women's clothes, nick nacs and bathroom towels smile.gif Oh and the misc stuff, whatever that is smile.gif Would love some more details!
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 09:54 PM

ok, what womens size do you wear and i can see what i have.
What color towels are you needing?
The nic nacs and other misc stuff i'll take a look through the garage and get a general idea and post more details in here.
Thanks!
Rainbow Brite
Posted: Aug 24 2008, 12:33 PM

Guardian of Rainbowland
Group Icon

I'm a size 5/6, but sometimes wear a 7/8 - depends on the brand. In shirts, I'm usually a small or medium. The smallest shirt I can wear is 14" across, 20" long.

In towels, what I'm primarily looking for are maroon or black, but can also use yellow, red and blue.

Thanks so much! smile.gif
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Aug 24 2008, 08:45 PM

Ok will have very few womens in that size. I've mostly got larger sizes because i just lost 40 lbs, but may have a few things. On the towels, think i might have yellow the other colors, dont think i have. Bare with me on getting the list, had super busy weekend, 3 birthday parties, a day at the lake etc....i'm exhausted, then work tomorrow. So prob mid week i'll def get that for ya!
thanks!
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 04:02 PM

I appologize for the delay! Things have been so crazy busy (as it usually is) and i attempted it and the garage is just too much of a mess to do the list yet. Theres just SO much stuff! I'm taking 4 days off of work 3rd week in September so i can go through it all and will definately have a full list then and pictures of anything anyone sees on the list they might want! Thanks for your patience! dragonfly.gif dragonfly.gif
Rainbow Brite
Posted: Sep 2 2008, 12:56 PM

Guardian of Rainbowland
Group Icon

No problem, take your time smile.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0773 seconds | Archive