Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rainbowland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Read these guidelines before posting

HELP, Missing Info, Rainbow Brite Music Videos
Watercolor
  Posted: Jun 22 2008, 02:34 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

Dear All,

I'm Watercolor, (Aka Renee). I used to post here YEARS ago, on all RB boards. I used to have "Music Videos" I made with songs to Rainbow Brite episodes. Well, years ago my harddrive crashed and all my videos were lost. I would like to know if any old member still had them? Rainbow (Katy)? JoeyAngel (Joey)? SunSpire (Marco)? Tina? ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

If so, please let me know. I would love to post them on You Tube. ^__^

Thank you!
W.C.
JoeyAngel
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 03:35 PM

Keeper of the Moon Wand
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 11

i don't think i have them anywhere hun.. though marco most likely will.. saying that his hard drive crashed too recently.. he might have it backed up though.
Jenny
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 04:18 PM

Jenny
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sorry, I don't have them either sad.gif

Hope you managed to find someone who has them!

~Jenny~
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1000 seconds | Archive