Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rainbowland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Read this message before posting

Easter Exchange, ...it's been a while
Jenny
Posted: Jan 20 2007, 09:19 AM

Jenny
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've decided that it's been so long since we've had an exchange on here, that I'm willing to run one for Easter (providing we get enough interest!)

To sign up, please send a pm to me with RB.Net Easter Exchange as the subject.

Please submit the following info:

First & Last Name:
Screenname on RB.Net:
Email address I can contact you at:
Street address:
City/State/Zip:
Favourite thing about Easter:
Favourite Colour:

Submissions for entry into the exchange must be received by February 15th at 5pm GMT (12noon EST) in order to be counted in the exchange.

I will then send out details of your Exchange Pal.

The price range is 5-10 GBP ($10-15 USD). This does not include shipping charges. Please do not go above or below this price range in order to stay fair.

All presents must be RECEIVED by the sender by 8th April 2007. When sending, please make sure that you send it in the right amount of time to be received according to post office regulations for mailing type you choose (especially with overseas packages).

Failure to hold up to your end of the deal by sending will result in being banned from future exchanges as well as other possible consequences.

I hope this will be a fun exchange, with no hiccups along the way!

~Jenny~
anda2324
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 10:14 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 653

I might sign up. But I want to know how much punishment I'll get if my mom and dad found out I gave out my address and last name. LOL smile.gif
TMarie
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 05:01 PM

I'm STILL Evil
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

Wow Jenny! That's so nice of you. Things have been so crazy with me that I haven't had a chance to do an exchange. I might be able to do it down the road but with it being right in line with me moving I just don't want to lose my head.

Have fun everyone!! These are a blast.
Jenny
Posted: Jan 28 2007, 06:07 AM

Jenny
Group Icon

I knew you'd been very busy Tonia, and I thought some members might like to join an exchange (as it's been a while) but I guess there's not enough people interested. sad.gif

I'll leqave it open 'til the deadline though, you never know, we might get a sudden rush of people wanting to join!

~Jenny~
Jenny
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 01:09 PM

Jenny
Group Icon

Well, I received PMs from a few people, but we need more people!

Come on people, get involved! These exchanges are great fun! smile.gif

~Jenny~
Jenny
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 05:27 AM

Jenny
Group Icon

OK, the deadline for entires has passed, I'll be sending out details of your exchange pal this evening.

~Jenny~
Sukey
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 09:12 AM

Member No.: 44

Are we still do the Easter exchange? I didn't get a PM.

thanks!
Sukey
Jenny
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 05:59 PM

Jenny
Group Icon

Yep we,re still doing it...that's really strange as I've sent your details twice now.

I'll try again! 3rd time lucky! smile.gif

~Jenny~
RCP766
  Posted: Mar 10 2007, 04:00 PM

Member No.: 58

ohmy.gif An exchange!!! ohmy.gif

sad.gif Is it too late to join?

Things with me have been way too crazy. Which is why I hadn't been on here in months. So crazy in fact, that I even had to move. But I'm settled in now with my family in NY and I'm back on the boards. I'm also working on my website and will post here on the boards when my website will be ready...

It'd be sooo great if I could join the exchange. If I can please email me at ChipmunksMatinee@webtv.net. It's faster that way. Or at least it is for me.

Oh and did I forget to mention... Even though my life was crazy and that I moved because of it. I was able to keep my job with Walmart. biggrin.gif

I'm hoping that in the next few wks I can get a new car. And hopefully in the next few months get my own apt. But I'm getting ahead of myself... rolleyes.gif
Jenny
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 07:06 PM

Jenny
Group Icon

Sorry honey, the exchange pals details have already been sent out and I think some people may have already sent out their gifts.

I'm sure we'll have some more again in the future, so just keep an eye out for them smile.gif

~Jenny~
~*moonglobabe*~
Posted: Mar 15 2008, 07:07 AM

Member No.: 38

Hope all those taking part have fun. I use to love doing these exchanges, they were a real highlight! smile.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1897 seconds | Archive