InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Rainbowland. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Read these guidelines before posting

once upon a dragonfly, wonderful seller
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Jan 22 2008, 09:04 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 880

Kind and a pleasure to deal with, thank you so much! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 01:17 PM

Member No.: 78

thank you! i know we've had one transaction together already, but its best to wait to leave feedback till after you recieved your item and are happy. I learned that hard lesson on ebay years ago. I mean no worries here, i try to keep my customers happy, but there is a lot of sellers that don't care. So just be careful! She is being mailed today! thanks,!
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 02:31 PM

thanks for the advice! It wasn't good thinking on my part, as you're right, it's best for the buyer to wait to leave feedback until after they've received the item. That's usually what I do, but not being on ebay threw my sense of thinking off a little I guess
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 03:12 PM

ya and really its no big deal here, cuz its not like ebay that you can only leave a feedback once, you could leave one pretty much as many times as you wanted here! So no worries there! Just making sure you always wait till you recieve before leaving feedback on ebay atleast cuz there are some bad sellers out there!
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 04:51 PM

Rainbow arrived today! biggrin.gif
The first thing she did when she came out of the box was give Moonglo, who was right nearby, a big reunion hug!

thanks lots

p.s. did you put glitter/sparkles on her face or is that how she's made? nonetheless, they make her look even cuter than she already is! smile.gif
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Feb 1 2008, 11:56 AM

nope i didn't put it on, didn't remember seeing them, so not sure! hehe
Glad she finally arrived and it didn't cost either of us anything extra to get her there! Yay! I love my post office people!
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Feb 1 2008, 12:02 PM

Yeah, she has small bits of glitter on her face and a little on other places too. You did put the perfume on her though, right? She smells so good I can't stop sniffing her lol
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Feb 1 2008, 02:29 PM

lol i know what it is now! she was my daughters! i'm sure she glittered her up and made her smell good hehe
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Feb 1 2008, 04:06 PM

You know, your daughter must've put perfume on moonglo, too, as she had also come smelling good.
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Feb 1 2008, 09:43 PM

well its mostly girls here so i believe it! 3 daughters and me out number my husband and son!
or it could be that i always put fabric softener in all my packages, makes for a pleasant package.
Dialga-Brite
Posted: Jun 18 2008, 03:00 PM

1996 Rainbow came today! thanks again! rainbowsmile.gif
*once*upon*a*dragonfly*
Posted: Jun 18 2008, 03:09 PM

So welcome!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1027 seconds | Archive