|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Raiders Of The Lost Orc > About the Guild > Guild Rules|
|Posted by: Rahven Oct 22 2008, 09:27 PM|
| • Whilst we accept members of all nationalities, English is the preferred language in guild chat, raid chat, voice chat, and on the guild website.
• Participation in forum discussions is voluntary unless specifically requested, but as the forum is the only place where guild issues will be discussed formally, members who do not participate on the forums will not have any influence in the guild. Information of general guild interest will only be provided on the website/forum and it is every member's own responsibility to keep themselves updated.
• The forum has a simple mail system that can be used for private messaging among all members of the guild. This mail system is the preferred means of contacting guild leaders and officers about issues that don't concern the whole guild (such issues should always be posted on the forums).
• If you are going to be away from the game for a period of time, please post on the forum to let us know. Toons who do not log on for a period of 2-3 months or longer may be removed from the guild. If you have let us know on the forum that you will be away then once you get back you can whisper an officer for an invite back to the guild. If you have not then you will need to reapply.
• We expect all members of the guild to treat all other players with respect and to represent the guild in a positive way when they are out and about on their travels. 'Griefing' is not tolerated.
• Give a little, get a little. If you help the guild, the guild will help you. This can be done in various forms. Craft things, help fellow guildies etc.
• We expect everyone in the guild to uphold the user agreement in force by Blizzard at all times.