Antite BBS created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to NUSEG Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

NUSEG Poster

Upcoming Dota Tournament!!, Fabulous prizes and great fun!
wuiz
Posted: Sep 8 2008, 02:35 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Hey people, first tournament of the semester!

ECE club is holding a dota tournament at central forum from 17th sep - 19 september, 10 am to 6 pm. This is a fun filled event with cash prize up to $350 up for grabs. Best of all, if u are an ece member or have an ece member in your team, registration is free. And even if u dun, its only 10 dollars for the whole team. so sign up now at http://www.nusececlub.org/External/Forum/v...pic.php?f=2&t=4 or visit the website for more information.

so get your teams and get the ball rolling. smile.gif

p.s: hope u dun mind me posting in this forum zhi wei, just thought we could should share events. hehe.
moofang
Posted: Sep 8 2008, 03:38 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The tournaments and events forum is for NUSEG tournaments and events I believe smile.gif

Moved.

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

nuseg.com domain name sponsored by

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1489 seconds | Archive