WELCOME TO THE NATIONS OF THE ASIA REGION.
Please register as your nation's name.
Asia Region Forum
Please register with your nation's name.
1. The board's language is English. Even if we wanted to, we couldn't change that, it's a part of the Invisionfree rules. But we don't. Exceptions are acceptable in the case of IC posts and such, but try to stick to English. The language you use in PMs is, of course, your own business.
2. In addition to writing in English, write it right. We all make mistakes, and you don't have to worry about every little comma. Proper spacing and capitalisation makes your text more readable. Try to avoid using slang, as a large portition of the users are not native speakers. As above, if you feel the desire to 13375p3a|< in PM, feel free.
3. Be polite. That means no spamming or flaming, including but not limited to racist, sexist, homophobic comments. If you have a problem with another user, settle it civilised or leave.
4. Do not post images that include nudity, violence or similar pictures that could likely offend people. If you're unsure whether or not a picture is OK, ask a mod or admin.
5. Do not directly post (using IMG tags) images with a filesize greater than 100kb. If you feel the need of posting larger pictures, feel free to post a link.
6. Do not abuse the quote function. This means if you're responding to a long post with just a few sentences, there's usually no need for a quote. Also, always remove IMG tags when quoting.
7. Do not use image signatures. Coloured and different-sized text is OK, to a limit (this limit will be determined case-by-case by the adminstrators).
8. Do not dig up old threads. Unless you have something significant to add to an old, seemingly dead thread, refrain from posting. What's "old" and what's "significant" is relative; if in doubt, ask a mod or admin.
Breaking the rules will result in warning levels being added, or in case of continuous or serious offenses, a temporary or indefinite suspension of account.