Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Les Miserables [The Fan Soundtrack]. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Clips from the revival...
Mandy
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 05:07 PM

Eponine

Group: Producer
Member No.: 1

Yes...illegal...but very good for character development here? (Besides, plain and simple, many of us will just never get the chance to see this cast.) I've never seen these characters protrayed in the way the revival has done. I mean, the "A Little Fall Of Rain" scene reminded me so much more of the book,

A Little Fall Of Rain - the most heartwrenching version I've seen since Lea and Michael. It is so much more like the book...I just absolutely adored it, and was teared up by the end of it.

Red & Black/Do You Hear The People Sing - an interesting one? I love Aaron L. and Adam J. as Enjolras and Marius...they are EXCELLENT in their roles. Drew S. as Grantaire is...ahem...interesting. Haha. But the number was great. smile.gif

There are a few others on that account, so check them out. smile.gif
And on another account...

On My Own - ...I think Celia Keenan Bolger is my new second favorite Eponine (after Lea, still.) ...she's just...incredible.

Final Battle - Gavroche's new death scene...I like the old one ("Little People Reprise") better. This is Drew Sarich (Grantaire) filling in for Aaron L. (Enjolras)

There are more there, too.

--------------------
you see i told you so
there's lots of things i know
Mandy
Posted: May 17 2007, 03:02 PM

Eponine

Thought I'd update with some new stuff..

I Dreamed A Dream (Audio) - ...Lea Salonga. Need I say more?

On My Own (Audio) - The newest Eponine on broadway. She's...cute sounding. Another one of those 'young and cutesy'-styled 'Ponines. ...she reminds me of a Disney Princess or something. A mix of Ariel/Jasmine... I think whether you like Miss Mandy Bruno is a matter of personal taste.

On My Own (Audio) - The current Eponine (and Cosette, I do believe) understudy on broadway. Better than Mandy Bruno, me thinks. Why didn't she get the role when Celia left instead...? She has a good mix of those cutesy/young yet depressed/lonely qualities that I love in an Eponine...

One Day More (Audio) - Okay, so this IS video..but its video of the ceiling. Haha. This was before the cast was switched, I know...though that Enjolras MIGHT be Drew rather than Aaron cause I'm not sure it sounds like him. And the Eponine is Megan McGinnis, who was the understudy at that time...

--------------------
you see i told you so
prima_donna
Posted: Jun 18 2007, 09:38 AM

New

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

YEAH! Drew Clips!

I LOVE Drew Sarich!

I saw him as Grantaire (in Les Miz, of course) and Armand (in Lestat).

I've met him three times (once after Lestat, once after I saw Mary Poppins outside of Les Miz, and once after Les Miz.)

I'm his biggest fan!

Oh and Megan McGinnis ROCKS!
Mandy
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 10:52 AM

Eponine

FINALLY, someone was daring enough to capture Lea!
Finale/Do You Hear The People Sing?

--------------------
you see i told you so
Bruce
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 11:28 PM

Thenardier

Group: Recording Cast
Member No.: 25

I like Lea better as Fantine. My favorite Eponine remains Sutton Foster.

--------------------
Everybody's got the right to be happy...
Mandy
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 11:47 AM

Eponine

I like Sutton too. She's fantastic.

Here's Drew as Javert, Alex as Valjean, Gary as Thenardier, and I THINK Mandy Bruno as Eponine. The entirety of "Look Down" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cS6G2oFbm4

--------------------
you see i told you so
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1001 seconds | Archive