Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Les Miserables [The Fan Soundtrack]. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Karaoke files
Aimee
Posted: May 3 2007, 07:22 PM

Fantine

Group: Recording Cast
Member No.: 27

Hi,

Is it OK if we use different files to record our songs to rather than the ones listed please [as long as we all use the same one, if more than one person, obviously].

For eg this file here http://users.openface.ca/~dstephen/cometome.htm is much nicer [I think] than the one listed. If valjean and I both are happy to use it is that ok or do we have to stick to the ones listed?

Thanks
:)
Mandy
Posted: May 3 2007, 08:21 PM

Eponine

Group: Producer
Member No.: 1

Yes, thats fine! If you find a better track than what we have, please, run it by me. :) We want this to be the best it can be, after all. And some tracks (like the one you just posted) are better than what we have.

I'll take this link over to the Come To Me thread so our Valjean (if he's still here) knows of the change.

--------------------
you see i told you so
there's lots of things i know
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0720 seconds | Archive