Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Lunevalleydtc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Find us on Facebook - Lune Valley Agility Club and for members at - Lune Valley DTC Members

Hello
vikki75
Posted: May 4 2007, 06:12 AM

Unregistered

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would say a quick hello.

Misty and I just started our first agility class and it was enjoyed by both of us. I did think that she would be very tired when she got home but it seemed to send her crackers instead, she was wanting to play all night, however VERY tired puppy on Thurs.

For those of you who haven't come across us Misty is 11 month old collie and is training me very well :rolleyes:

Anyway I hope to came and watch some of you compete this year if it's possible and see where we end up in the future with Misty.

see you soon

Vikki
Teresa
Posted: May 4 2007, 08:07 AM

Administrator & Committee Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Vikki!! Nice to see you here!!

Bet you were disappointed that she was wide awake when you got home, I know you were hoping he would be tired! hehe!!

It will definately be possible to come and watch some of us compete this year, there are quite a few local shows!! If your about on Monday you could pop down to Wray Fair as we are doing a demo there. We are on at 1.50pm, if your just watching you dont have to get there early... but if you wanna help set up then be there for 1pm!!

And for those of you who dont know, Misty is fab!!!

See you soon!

Teresa
vikki75
Posted: May 4 2007, 01:08 PM

Unregistered

Sorry I can't come monday as we are away for the weekend but keep me informed and we will come along another time.

See you Tuesday :)
Teresa
Posted: May 7 2007, 08:05 PM

Administrator & Committee Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

was good to see u there today Vikki!! Misty and you both did very well!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Hello | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2542 seconds · Archive