Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Domoto Koichi, news/discussions on Koichi's solo works
hidamari
Posted: Jul 22 2011, 09:47 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,230

Just heard that Koichi will be having a solo concert in Seoul (9/10) and Taipei (10/1-2) shocked.gif
I'm quite surprised that Koichi's the first one to "go international"... after all, Tsuyoshi's the one who's been quite vocal about wanting to do projects overseas laugh.gif

The fan club (in Japan) is organizing a tour for interested fans, but it's so hush-hush that they do not handle phone enquiries.
I wonder whether the tickets will be released through J-ticket international.... when I checked this evening it's not listed there. huh.gif
kristy_KxK
Posted: Aug 2 2011, 07:51 AM

Pop Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,062

Yup. I'm abit surprised too ! Wished I could go !!

I'll try to update abit on what I know about Johnny's tour arrangement.

- The price seems to be quite expensive. For Seoul's 1 day concert the price is approx.150,000. You'll be attending the concert, shopping time will be arranged too, plus a special time-slot called [Meeting with Domoto Koichi] !!! (I guess this is the reason why its so expensive? XD)

For Taiwan's its 4days 3 nights if I'm not wrong, cost Approx 160,000Yen. Like Seoul's arrangement, there's meeting with Koichi, you'll be going for the concert (as for whether both night's or only 1 night I'm not sure) And shopping time will be available too.

(Wished I could attend the one in Taiwan~~~!!)

- They are opening it for Japan's Johnny's KinKi Kids FC members only, deadline for it is 10th August 2011.

(Personally, I was hoping they would arrange one for Johnny's International fans)

Hope everything the best for Koichi for his first solo performance overseas! laugh.gif
Ganbatte Ko-chan!! love4.gif

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0225 seconds · Archive