Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Shock By Koichi Domoto Part 2
duotiger51
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 08:53 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Admin
Member No.: 983

As requested by ororo_munroe wink.gif

Please go to Shock by Koichi Domoto Part 1 for news and information, etc. about Shock from previous years.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

ororo_munroe
Posted: Feb 14 2010, 06:16 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 985

okay, we start this year SHOCK with the goods line up
hehehe

thank you duotiger

パンフ(バック付き)(pamphlet).....¥2500
クリアファイル(clear folder)・・・¥500
ライトアップミラー(light up mirror)・・・¥2500
ポスター(poster)・・・¥800
オリジナルフォトセットA/B(original photo set A/B)・・・¥600
オルゴール(CONTINUE)(orgel aka music box - CONTINUE) ・・・¥3000 wink.gif

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Feb 14 2010, 09:04 PM

Official Pop Addict

You're welcome.

I've seen a few pictures of the goods. They're so pretty! love4.gif I want them all too. sad.gif

Any news or reports any where yet on how the first day went? I hope it went well for Koichi and everyone.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

duotiger51
Posted: Feb 17 2010, 11:42 AM

Official Pop Addict

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

hidamari
Posted: Feb 19 2010, 10:00 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

There are two additions to this year's ES goods lineup:
Photo album ・・・・1000
Stage photo (25 types) ・・・・500 each
kristy_KxK
Posted: Feb 20 2010, 09:49 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 2,062

WHOOO~!!! The goods 'sounds' tempting. Hopefully they don't change the set list for July or else I'll need to buy both !! sad.gif

thank you for the updates~! love2.gif

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
hidamari
Posted: Mar 21 2010, 07:35 PM

Official Pop Addict

By the end of yesterday's (3/21) shows, ES has reached #701 performance, which is a new record in Imperial Theater.

Japanese news: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100322/gn...20506001-n1.htm

Translation:
KinKi Kids' Domoto Koichi's "Endless Shock" musical, which is currently playing at Tokyo Marunouchi's Imperial Theater, has reached the 701th performance as of March 21 (inclusive of the day's matinee and evening performances).
Comparing with other musicals headlined by a solo performer in Imperial Theater, in terms of number of shows, number 2 is the late Morishige Hisaya's "Fiddler on the Roof" at 625 times, and number 3 is Matsumoto Koushirou's "The Man from La Mancha", at 384 times. Achieving 700 performances in 10 years since 2000, Koichi commented "This is thanks to many people's support, as well as our efforts in always updating the play and putting in our best. I want to do this for as long as I'm still given the chance."
[Endless Shock] is a strenuous musical which showcases splendid circus-like flying act accompanied by various dances and songs, as well as a scene which involved falling from more than 20 steps of stair. Commenting to his weight of 57kg at the first day of this year's show on 2/14, with a face that showed a sense of achievement, [Koichi said] "I've lost 3kg, but of all the performances so far now I'm in my best condition, mentally and physically."
Commenting on the daily meal set (bento) that actress Mori Mitsuko sent, Koichi said with a smile, "(To celebrate the 700th performance), I received something that's good for the body."
This year, [the musical] will run until this month's 30th, and continued in July from the 4th to the 31st, for a total of 100 performances.

Yay! Congratulations to Koichi!
duotiger51
Posted: Mar 22 2010, 12:21 PM

Official Pop Addict

Thank you for the info, hidamari.

Wow! This is so awesome for Koichi and SHOCK co. At the same time it's faint.gif a bit scary too that this is proof of how hard he works...which is both good and bad. unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

kristy_KxK
Posted: Mar 23 2010, 08:12 AM

Pop Junkie

thank you for the article translation. (PS: can I post it up my blog to share Koichi's happiness too please?)

I'm so proud of Koichi after reading it..So now he's at a healthy 54Kg. Hopefully July he'll put on more weight, so he'll be healthy physically and mentally too. So I can see him all well and healthy in July~! Whoo~ can't wait. laugh.gif

--------------------

hidamari
Posted: Mar 24 2010, 05:03 AM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Mar 24 2010, 12:12 AM)
thank you for the article translation. (PS: can I post it up my blog to share Koichi's happiness too please?)

Sure, if you want to. Can't guarantee there's no mistakes in it, though laugh.gif

Enjoy your show in July!
And pls write some report afterwards if you don't mind.. happy.gif
kristy_KxK
Posted: Mar 24 2010, 05:33 AM

Pop Junkie

Thank you! Oh..no matter. As long as we can understand it, it'll be good enough. =)

haha~ Thanks! I will..if I have the chance to. I'll try to remember every single details I can. laugh.gif

--------------------

nagareboshi
Posted: Mar 28 2010, 09:59 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,565

QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Mar 23 2010, 09:12 AM)

I'm so proud of Koichi after reading it..So now he's at a healthy 54Kg. Hopefully July he'll put on more weight, so he'll be healthy physically and mentally too. So I can see him all well and healthy in July~! Whoo~ can't wait. laugh.gif

Waaa! Kristy, you're so lucky to be able to go to see ES! Yes, please do tell us about it afterwards! Enjoy!
kristy_KxK
Posted: Mar 29 2010, 04:58 AM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (nagareboshi @ Mar 28 2010, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Mar 23 2010, 09:12 AM)

Waaa! Kristy, you're so lucky to be able to go to see ES! Yes, please do tell us about it afterwards! Enjoy!

haha~ I will !! I still need my parent's permission now..but then, I already bought my SHOCK tickets. hahaha~ I'm SO SO SO going this July. =P

And of course, I won't forget my lovely fangirls here to share the love too! Don't worry! laugh.gif

--------------------

kristy_KxK
Posted: Jul 30 2010, 10:04 AM

Pop Junkie

Hello!! I'm back from Tokyo a few days ago, meaning I just came back from watching Endless SHOCK for the first time !!! laugh.gif It was an enjoyable trip! Plus, I get to see Koichi so up close !!! faint.gif

Alright, so I promised some Endless SHOCK reports. And I've been busy reporting my whole trip on my blog these few days. I'm finally done with my 2 Endless SHOCK reports !! As I'm copying this from my blog, so some of the codings might be different (spacing etc). And also because I'm a very naggy person who likes to imagine alot, you'll also read alot about my own rantings here and there. hahaha! I apologise for that. tongue.gif

21st July 2010 report:

- Since its KinKi Kids anniversary, Uekusa-san came out at a scene holding a young KinKi Kids poster ! Then he told Rika "hey, I found a precious treasure backstage..its this *shows poster* And today is their anniversary..already 31 years old yet still being called 'Kids'.." Koichi's reaction was laughing..haha! So cute! Oh, he was standing on the left side of the stage, meaning, my side of the stage. =) Then Uekusa-san told Rika to keep it backstage carefully, its really precious because we don't get that kinna poster again. hahaha! XD Koichi then said "Oh, the one at this side is me, but the other guy at the other side, I don't know who is it." (He's talking about Tsuyoshi) hahaha! 酷いな!!So mean this guy! haha~ but so cute.

- This was my first time watching his new performance [Solitary]. It changed from the previous SHOCK's [Love and Loneliness] to [Solitary]. At first I didn't like the change, because I love [Love and Loneliness], but after watching [Solitary] I'm in LOVE !!! OMG!! SO COOL!!! And I can't get enough of Solitary !! Koichi, please release this year's SHOCK DVD soon !!!

- I realised something about Koichi. You know how I always make fun of him being an 'Ossan, Ossan (old Man)' all the time? But when I was looking at his face during SHOCK, he looks like a little boy dancing and enjoying what he's doing on stage. It was really..a WOW for me. Of course, seeing Koichi in person there is already something like a miracle for me, until now, I still thought its all a dream, was I watching SHOCK DVD? that kind of feeling..so unrealistic you know..its hard to understand. Its just...a miracle for me. He looks the same as the way you see him on stage or in photos, beautiful, very beautiful. Yet, there's also something that you don't get to see unless you were there yourself.

-There was a scene where he jumped and koala-hugged Uchi like the way he did to Akiyama last time. LOL kawaii!! And his baka-ness in SHOCK was so cute. =) There were alot more that you'll see in person compared with what was in SHOCK DVD. Like the scene where there were 2 posters of him and they will cross each other and Koichi will appear like magic on the stage. I saw Koichi's leg as he was running up the stage and appeared like magic. haha! XD

- At the scene after World Adventure going into Jungle Act, he was surrounded by dancers, but in actual fact, he was changing there. I saw his naked back as he took off his clothes and his pants. hahahahahaha!! Sorry, I notice these kinna small details. LOL!! I wanna hug him !!!! Oh, he looks so nice when he was wearing those kira kira suits, and he looks so great. But when he was showing his chest, he looks so thin. Awww..but he still looks great even when he's thin. His arm muscles were really nice especially when he played the drums!! You'll want to only stare at his arms. hahaha! When he was wearing jeans, his legs look so thin, but overall, he looks great. Not as thin as I tot he will look. Yokatta!

- In SHOCK, you'll most probably only pay attention to Koichi. Especially when your seats are on the first floor. hahaha! Because he's the most kira kira of everyone! His clothes are the brightest and shiniest!! You won't miss him even if you're seating at the last row. LOL!!

- At the scene where his spirit came back from the hospital, (the scene where Rika realised it was Koichi's spirit but gave him the necklace anyway). He was really funny !! LOL And he kept saying 大\笑, I don't understand why..but his actions was so cute I couldn't stop laughing.

- I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or over ridiculous or not. But when the musical was starting and the first time Koichi appeared on stage, I started to cry. Because I was thinking "OMG! Its really Koichi !!The man that I've always been talking about and dreaming to see in person! The man that changed my life and had totally dominated my whole life. The man whom I want to spend the rest of my life looking at! I'm looking at him now !! Not on TV, not on DVD but in person!! His flesh and blood and real body is right in front of me now !!!!This is not a dream !!!I can hear his voice !! I'm breathing the same air as him now!!" I was really touched just being there. Of course, when it was「 夜の海」(Yoru no Umi) performance, I cried too. Because its almos the end of the musical and it was the scene where Koichi is going to die and his spirit is going to disappear. When he finished Yoru no Umi, he looks so beautiful and when he fell onto the ground and lie there. Uchi, Rika and everyone else came out and looked, everyone was shocked and sad because this means Koichi was really gone. OMG! I cried so hard !!! The scene was so touching !! I tried to keep my tears from falling, because my tears are blocking me from seeing Koichi clearly !!! AHH! It was beautiful !! T_____T

- I like what they did to the drums part this year, they syncronised so well together, Koichi, Naoki and Uchi !!! Kakkoii !!!! There was a part where Koichi was holding this drum above his head and hitting it, but I think he was tired, coz the drum almost fell, so he recarried it up again, and jumping along with the beat so he won't get so tired holding the drum. Awww...And when he was flying using the ladder part. One ladder was above us. I saw his face so close, but he looks very tired, he was breathing very deeply waiting for another ladder to drop so he could grab it. He also looked down at us !! Kyaaaaa~~!! Wonder if he saw me? hahaha! XD

- Oh yah, I almost forgot. You know I told you my seat was the last one right? And I was hoping somehow or another, Koichi would notice me. And if I got the seat, that means the gods had heard my prayers somehow...then, this thing happened that really made me thank the gods so much. Around 20 mins start of the show, as Koichi was dancing on stage to 'So Feel it Coming', a lady from our row came late, and her seat was right in the middle. So I had to stand up and let he in. But my friend bought so much SHOCK goods that she had difficulty standing and shifting her things. So I stood there for very long, I was so embarassed because I'll be blocking the people behind me, and Koichi was performing on stage !! YIKES! I'm the only one standing !!!! I know I want Koichi to notice me, but not like that lah!! its so embarassing !! I don't know if Koichi got look in my direction when I stood up ornot, because I was looking down on the fall, helping my friend to shift her stuffs. OH MY!!! But if he did...then I'm glad he did. =)

- Overall, I really like Endless SHOCK alot. At first, I would prefer watching his solo concert instead of SHOCK, but now, I'm glad I'm here for SHOCK. Also, I think it was really glad that I watched SHOCK where Uchi performed. Because, I was watching 2008 SHOCK DVD where Yara performed, he looks so scary. But Uchi's dance reminds me of Jin. *bleah*

24th July 2010 report:
So, some brief highlights on the 24th SHOCK.

- it was Uekusa-san's birthday. At the scene where they should drink the HUGE champage, Uekusa-san said something according to his lines and was waiting for the rest to response. However, the response didn't come. So he turned to look at Koichi, who was staring at him smiling. Uekusa-san thought he did something wrong or said the lines wrongly, so he looked at Koichi again. Until Koichi said "Aren't you forgetting something?" Uekusa-san was like "Eh? Did I forget my lines?! I didn't...but..." Then Koichi said..: "Its your birthday today!!" All the fans then 'Whoo-ed' and clapped, the birthday song played and we sang 'Happy Birthday' to him.

- At the rooftop scene, Uekusa-san came out looking drunk, wearing a birthday cake hat and was singing "baby baby baby baby baby star.." he even held one packet of it in his hands! Koichi was laughing there. After everyone left, leaving Koichi and Uekusa-san on the rooftop,
Uekusa-san was saying "Koichi..will you listen to what I say.."
Koichi said: "Ok..I will listen to what you'll say.."
Uekusa-san: "really? You'll really listen to what I say?"
Koichi: "yes yes..really really.."

LOL, they said something but I can't really hear coz the fans were all laughing and so I don't understand it. haha~ But Koichi was really cute there.

- The tap dancing part (Uekusa-san VS Rika) before Solitary, Rika was complaining about Uekusa-san stealing her limelight during the tap dance, they were arguing and Rika 'slapped' Uekusa-san many times. Uekusa-san asked if his pants was too high or something, Rika said "yeah..its abit high.." So he adjusted just as Koichi came walking out in his Solitary clothes. haha! This time, he didn't 'punch' Uekusa-san, instead, he asked Uekusa-san to 'punch' him. Uekusa-san then asked Koichi if his pants are too high, Koichi said yes. He adjusted again and he pointed at Koichi's and said his was high too. Koichi looked down at his pants for a moment, and adjusted while Rika and Uekusa-san left the stage. Before Koichi got into the Solitary pose, he was doing this baka action of adjusting, unbuckling his pants and buckling it back. hahaha! Then he posed the Solitary pose very seriously. OMG! How can we not laugh when he changed so suddenly !? Aho mode to serious mode so suddenly !! hahahahaha!!

- As usual, I love Solitary performance ! From the 2nd floor, I could see the overall dance more clearly instead of focusing only on Koichi. And since I've brought my binoculars with me, I could now zoom into looking at Koichi's face anytime I want. I found out some flaws in Endless SHOCK with my binoculars. hahaha! Like the part where Koichi was doing the Taiko drums with Naoki. Koichi went to this drums where he'll hit it in a high stage, then jumped down and we'll see him wearing his flying black kimono dress before Yoru no Umi. That guy who jumped down from the stage wasn't Koichi. hahaha! I was deceived !! LOL

- Here comes the most exciting part where Koichi is going to fly to the 2nd floor and land for about 5 mins. Like I've said, the moment he was facing us and flying towards us ! I was so excited ! He landed on the small stage set up in front of the 2nd floor and yes, he was facing me right in the face !!

- Because I was sitting at the edge of my seats, I was pretty upright and staring at Koichi in the face too. LOL!! I was clapping, smiling and looking at Koichi without blinking my eyes !!! He then did this movement as if thanking the audiences on the right, left then middle. And yes, we looked straight into the eyes of each other !! hoho~! I'm so happy !! Eventhough Koichi might not be looking at me, but his eyes direction was towards me. Somehow or another, he would have seen me. hahahaha! XD うれしい!As he was flying backwards to the stage, I tried my best to met his eyes again..and he did stared back..but just don't know where his eyes was focusing. Me? The wall behind me? The audiences at the back? Audiences in front?? Don't know..hahaha! But just treat it as if he's looking at me and meeting my eyes lah. =D Oh yah, he looked so fierce when he was here. Not fierce fierce, but he had this serious look on his face. I guess he's tired.

- And you know the part where I kept stressing about Endless SHOCK? Koichi rolling down the flag of stairs? Watching it in person...well, honestly, I didn't have it too much thoughts. I should apologise to Koichi for saying this, I know I kinna cried the first time I saw it. But from the 2nd floor..the impact wasn't that huge as I was watching on the first floor near the stage on 21st July. And it all ended so fast !! one moment he was at the top of the stairs, the next he was lying at the bottom of the stairs. It was too fast for me to have any reaction to it.

- At the scene where Koichi 'came back to life' piano scene. The MCs was always funny there, regardless its 2005 Endless SHOCK, 2008 Endless SHOCK or 2010 Endless SHOCK. haha! I realised I always look forward to his baka MCs there. When he came out, he said "Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko-chan desu!" And laughed himself. LOL!! When Rika came on stage and saw Koichi, he told her to repeat the 'Ka Ki Ku Ke Ko-chan desu' twice. At the end of the 2nd time she did it, he said "What the hell are you doing?" So mean but funny! hahaha! XD

- This was the part where he'll sing one of the song, Machida and Yonehara was suppose to throw him a hat and baton to dance. He'll sing and signal Yonehara to throw him the hat, and Machida for the stick. HOWEVER!!!! Our baka prince forgot the lyrics to the song !! So he was pointing to Yonehara for the hat, but Yonehara was waiting for Koichi to sing that particular word to pass it to him, but he didn't !! LOL! So Yonehara and Machida both looked very confused, Koichi knew he screwed up, so he said.. "nanto ka nanto ka" (something something). He signaled for the hat and stick, Yonehara and Machida was both laughing at him, after Koichi put on his hat and stick, he said 'Gomenasai!! (Sorry!!)" before dancing again. LOL!! Kawaiii~!!!

- Ahh..as usual lah. I cried at 「夜の海」(Yoru no Umi) and the part where he died and they sang 「Continue」. That last part was meant to make people cry..and mess up their make-up. hahahaha! XD During first curtain call, after Koichi made his speech, they actually pushed out a 3-tier birthday cake with a weird bald statue with an arrow through his head on top for Uekusa-san ! He said it was his 44th years old birthday, and its his first time celebrating here in Endless SHOCK. He kept talking about the confusion earlier, thinking that he made a mistake or missed out a line or something only to find out that Koichi and the rest was teasing him.

- Not sure if its me or Koichi's memory is getting worse, he actually forgot his own age. -_-'' When Uekusa-san asked how old is Koichi, he said "I'm thirty....two? one?.." and he kept looking around for clarifications !! All of us shouted 'Ichi!! San juu ichi dayo!!! Ichii!!!! (one! thirty-one!!, one!!) And he was like: "ohh..I'm thirty one this year..hahahaha" LOL!! Oh my, how cute can he get?! Did he do that on purpose?! hahahahahaha!

- After the first curtain call, everyone continued clapping eventhough everyone went back. In order not to disappoint us who continued clapping for 10 mins or so, Koichi and Uekusa-san came back on stage. LOL! Uekusa-san said: "I think the audiences looks like they doesn't want to go back.." hahahaha! We wished him a Happy birthday again, and he kept talking. Koichi was standing there smiling and looking very shy. It occured to me ever since 21st July's SHOCK, but you know we always see Koichi's gloomy face in photoshoots, but in SHOCK, no matter how, you'll see him smiling !!! Like I've said, in Endless SHOCK, he looked like a little boy, not the usual Old Man we always call him. hahaha! やっはり、I really love his smile alot. =)

haha. I hoped you all enjoyed reading them. I know its kinna messy like that. But over at my blog, I've tried to color-coded some of the things they said, and of course, some photos I've taken too. Feel free to drop by and take a look! Or you can read about my 9 days adventure in Tokyo too. hahaha! XD

http://secretcode-kxk-kristy.blogspot.com

--------------------

duotiger51
Posted: Jul 30 2010, 10:34 AM

Official Pop Addict

Kristy...
My gosh! This was an awesome description!
I read over it quickly (since I'm at work) and I want to read it again slowly once I get home.

Let me say this though.

I cried too last year when I saw Koichi live for his BPM tour. I totally understand you. It's an amazing unreal awesome feeling seeing him after waiting and dreaming for so long. happy.gif I understand.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0373 seconds · Archive