zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

Koichi Domoto Lyrics
thang_lie_ni
Posted: Oct 6 2010, 09:03 PM

First Love

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,562

( duotiger51 thank you ^_^ )
i very happy can join on this forum b'cause i can get much information about kinki kids especially about koichi biggrin.gif . thank you for all your information and all lyrics. i can get all lyrics & translation songs where i can't get it in other blog.
[SIZE=7] hontou ni domo arigatou gozaimasu love7.gif

hidamari
Posted: Oct 7 2010, 06:52 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

QUOTE (thang_lie_ni @ Oct 7 2010, 10:31 AM)
i want to correct a little mistake on songs "in & out" translated by hidamari
in first word "jirashita" i think its "asera shita". tq

Thanks, thang_lie_ni, for the correction happy.gif
I haven't listened to the song yet, so I didn't realize he read it differently.

Not sure how that affects the translation, though, since even my Japanese friends thought it's read "jirashita" laugh.gif
kristy_KxK
Posted: Oct 8 2010, 08:24 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 2,062

QUOTE (thang_lie_ni @ Oct 6 2010, 06:31 PM)
Hello mina-san. i'm new in this blog. first, i'm sorry my english is not very good.
i want to say thank you very2 much for kristy, love4.gif b'cause kristy would like to share BPM lyrics. i very like koichi BPM album.
i want to correct a little mistake on songs "in & out" translated by hidamari
in first word "jirashita" i think its "asera shita". tq

oh..hello! Welcome to the forum too !! laugh.gif And you're welcome ! I just thought that I should share some love with fellow KinKi fans. =) And yes, I agree, I do love his BPM album. love4.gif And I also need to thank hidamari for the translations and romanizing the lyrics. I think I have a couple of errors in the lyrics too, which will affect her translations and romanizing too, for that, I apologise. doh.gif

Hope to see you around the forum. happy.gif

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
thang_lie_ni
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 05:35 PM

First Love

thank you hidamari & kristy

i like the BPM b'cause the composite rhythm/fugue that's koichi make it very marvellous. he can combine the music so beautiful. like on songs "akatsuki, in & out, bad desire, ayakashi, no more, etc" , i very sad for the fans who can't accept BPM album. please don't see the ero-lyrics but feel the music.
thang_lie_ni
Posted: Oct 20 2010, 08:26 PM

First Love

i heard kinki kids have a new single KinKi Kids 30th single "family - hitotsu ni narukoto"
i'm wait for that. koichi composed the music and lyrics written by tsuyoshi

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JECN-247#
duotiger51
Posted: Oct 24 2010, 01:04 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Admin
Member No.: 983

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif blowup.gif

OMG!!! I am so pixxed off right now! I wish someone had mentioned to me that quite a few songs from BEST AND PERFORMANCE AND MUSIC 2009 were missing from the DVD. OMG!!!! I had a feeling something was missing from the set list when I was looking at it on CD Japan now I know why!!!

THIS IS A FRICKIN' OUTRAGE!!!!!!! AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

TALK ABOUT A MAJOR SLAP IN THE FACE TO THOSE OF US WHO WERE AT THAT CONCERT AND WERE DEPENDING ON THE SO-CALLED DVD AS A WAY TO RELIVE THE WHOLE CONCERT EXPERIENCE--- NOT WHAT THEY PICKED AND CHOSE AND WANTED US TO SEE. IT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH THE WHOLE SO-CALLED DVD IS PACKAGED LIKE THIS YEARS BPM (WHICH I DISLIKE) AND NOW THIS?!!!
OMG!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED-I THOUGHT I WAS BEFORE BUT NOW.....!!!!!! I am definitely going to send my letter now with ALL of its complaints included!

OMG!!! I am so mad right now I can barely type!!!!

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

kristy_KxK
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 11:09 AM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (duotiger51 @ Oct 24 2010, 01:04 PM)
angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  blowup.gif

OMG!!! I am so pixxed off right now! I wish someone had mentioned to me that quite a few songs from BEST AND PERFORMANCE AND MUSIC 2009 were missing from the DVD. OMG!!!! I had a feeling something was missing from the set list when I was looking at it on CD Japan now I know why!!!

THIS IS A FRICKIN' OUTRAGE!!!!!!! AND TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

TALK ABOUT A MAJOR SLAP IN THE FACE TO THOSE OF US WHO WERE AT THAT CONCERT AND WERE DEPENDING ON THE SO-CALLED DVD AS A WAY TO RELIVE THE WHOLE CONCERT EXPERIENCE--- NOT WHAT THEY PICKED AND CHOSE AND WANTED US TO SEE. IT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH THE WHOLE SO-CALLED DVD IS PACKAGED LIKE THIS YEARS BPM (WHICH I DISLIKE) AND NOW THIS?!!!
OMG!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED-I THOUGHT I WAS BEFORE BUT NOW.....!!!!!! I am definitely going to send my letter now with ALL of its complaints included!

OMG!!! I am so mad right now I can barely type!!!!

angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif

Yikes! Chill~!! Hmm..maybe thats why BPaM 2009 concert wasn't officially released on a DVD as a concert (like MIRROR). Some parts weren't nice? I don't know..or they don't want to clash with the release of BPM album this year and also the upcoming BPM 2010 concert DVD (which is some-what considered the true 'BPM' ??)

What performance are missing?? Maybe you can find them on youtube? I've seen some of it around, but sadly those arent really clear.

I didn't know about missing performance until I saw your post, so it didn't occur to me. unsure.gif But most of the songs and performance I wanted to see was in the DVD, so I thought that was almost a full-fledge BPaM concert 2009 minus the MCs.

Sorry, couldn't help much. But I hope you're more calm now. happy.gif

--------------------

duotiger51
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 12:57 PM

Official Pop Addict

First of all, I don't need to chill. I'm disappointed with BPM. That's just the way it is. And my disappointments are justified. It's fine if no one agrees with me. At this point it doesn't matter. And it doesn't matter either way what I say, right? I've been a fan of his long enough to know that just because it has Koichi's name on it, it doesn't mean it's worthy of it. Accept that's how I feel or don't accept it.

You know, I can't help it that other fans don't see the disappointments with this BPM that I see right in my face. I was against this second CD AND tour since last year...I've already said my reasons why. Add to the fact recycling BPM again wasn't such a smart idea. If they didn't want a DVD release to clash with the CD, then why name it the same? If they had really wanted both of these releases to be separate, then they should have named the solo CD differently.
Which is my other complaint that I've been saying for a while now too. BPandM IS and WAS different. It was a bad move on their part to package it like THIS BPM. If they wanted this BPM to be the real BPM then they could have done so, first of all, by giving it a different name. I don't care much any more that BPM stands for Beats Per Minute or whatever. I don't care how many times you try to change the meanings for BPM or what lame excuse Koichi uses about Beats per minute as a theme in music. IT IS STILL BPM AGAIN.
How many times do I have to point out there was not enough time put into this? And yes you can tell! Yeah, I know already Koichi is busy. He's always busy. Every year he's busy. I get it. He set enough time aside with mirror to really work on it. He knew since 2009 that he would need new solo material, that information wasn't sprung on him or fans at the last minute. Everything about the BPM CD and DVD is proof of that. Why are fans so afraid to admit it? Geez...
Koichi expecting fans to gloss over the fact that this was one project he didn't put enough time into goes against the best he puts into everything he does. And then we're supposed to pretend and act like we're not going to notice?
I've already mentioned this before.

I don't know the reason why some performances were excluded either. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never before seen ANY performances left out of solo or KinKi Kids concert DVDs. Why they felt they had to do it now, I don't know? But it obviously bothers me that they did it.

They left out *so young blues, *Addicted, *Temperamental Fool and + Million but -Love
I already requested at LJ a fan cam of the concert. I HATE fan cams but I'd rather have these performances in the WHOLE concert as it was meant to be in fan cam version that's crappy, than not have it at all.
Best Performance and Music? If they had no intention of including these, then what was the point in including them in Best Performance and Music tour in the first place? Best Performance and Music means what the title says it means.

Think about it. These are memories I don't have any more of these four songs. Why am I not supposed to be upset about that? Some might say four songs, big deal. But it is a big deal to me. This was MY first experience and it was cheapened a lot. Of course I'm bitter. How else would you feel if you were in my shoes?

And yeah, I watched through the backstage footage that replaced these songs. What's the point to the backstage footage they included? I'm all for backstage footage too but not when it's edited in in the ways they chose that don't make sense.
I'm not blind or stupid. Which sometimes I wonder if that is how they view fans.

All I'm saying is that they screwed up. They should have left the set list alone and if they included backstage footage, fine. Include it where it makes sense. And why did they include an intermission? ?????
Some people are happy to have this than no DVD at all. Well I'm not. If they chose these as the Best Performance and Music, then they should have treated it as such. And the whole this is better than nothing I hear from other fans. That's not an attitude a fan of his is supposed to feel about anything from him. It's never ever been this way before with his previous releases.

If it sounds like I'm picky and hard to please? Well I'm only going by the quality of every other solo DVD of Koichi's that's been released before now. HE set the high standard I'm demanding here from him, not me. HE has always gone out of his way to release something that truly reflects what makes each solo tour of his different and special. HE didn't do that this time. My feelings right now reflect what was given back to me in the package HE had the final say in. If what was put out and released was a half-ass job then I'm going to treat it like one. He knew since last year and we knew since last year that he planned on touring again. There is no excuse for giving this CD and DVD less attention than his others because HE knew with a year in advance notice so there's no excuse for putting one month into something. If he knew he would be busy during the summer with Shock, waiting one more damn year for quality work wouldn't have hurt. If he doesn't have any say in what is released in the end, then why does it say Produced by Koichi Domoto?

Ok so look at my pov this way. Since you love Solitary so much, if there were no fan cams or Solitary performance on a DVD or available anywhere else for you to watch at your leisure, how would you feel? That's what I'm trying to point out here.
Or, how would you feel if they released last years Shock (the one you went to) as a DVD and without giving a reason did not include Solitary or Yoru no Umi and didn't bother to include all of the other special features and booklet that DVDs should come with. How would you feel? How happy and impressed would you be? How excited would you be to even want to watch that DVD thinking you were getting the whole experience before you bought it and then it turned out you weren't?
I'm not complaining just to complain, there ARE valid reasons to WHY I'm complaining.

For all of my complaints and disappointments, this is nothing compared to the bitching and complaining from those delusional KKL fans when they were scared of the kiss scene being left out of Phi concert DVD. They got the whole concert plus the footage they bitched for. I'm not demanding anything different here.

Maybe they should offer an option as to what fans want released on a DVD. I don't want BPM 2010 released at all. I want the full attention BPandM deserves.
I wanted a G con and H con DVD instead of Font de Anniversary or Phi concert.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

kristy_KxK
Posted: Nov 3 2010, 07:30 AM

Pop Junkie

hmm..i'm not trying to disagree with you or anything but its really hard for me to reply. ninja.gif

After all, everyone has their disappointment and excitement about this, it all depends on each and everyone of us sees things. I agree BPM was abit uncreative coming from Koichi, that he reused it or anything. (which is practically the reason why I refuse to use BPM when I talk about last year's tour - I used BPaM for it instead.)

And I do feel what you are trying to say when you want to relive the whole BPaM again but they left out performances and such. (just like what you said about Endless SHOCK DVD without Solitary and such.) However, even when they say its produced by Koichi, there is still the orders from the people who make the DVD possible. I couldn't say much about this, because I don't know how things works there.

As for why they didn't release G, H and i con DVD concerts, I really have no idea and would love them released too. I don't regret having Font de Anniversary, because that concert was great. And PHI was their all usual cocnert tour release. So I have nothing to say. The only reason I could think of is that, it seems like Johnnys are paying more attention to their younger boy groups *coughslikeArashicoughs* and thus, they practically leave the older groups to themselves. Comparing KinKi, V6 and TOKIO, don't you think they aren't performing or get to perform up to their standards now to their Kouhais??

If you turn time backwards, it was probably what happened to Hikaru-genji, shouentai, etc when TOKIO, V6 and KinKi were at their highs. And look at what happened to those older groups now. unsure.gif

Sorry, I'm not even sure if I went off-topic cause I'm currently in a very bad mood too, not because of this., but all I'm saying is that KinKi or Koichi are being left alone now compared to last time where they have lots of of helps, so its really not unsual when we see a drop in standard in their works because they are lacking those professionals in jobs to help. Even when we agree that both KinKi are talented, but there is still a limit as to what they can do, and what they want to do but cannot do.

Ahhh..I don't think I want to continue talking about this anymore. I'm not trying to disagree with you or start any argument with you here. I respect your upset with BPM and everything this year. I just want to make you feel better, but if you can't, at least I tried.

--------------------

duotiger51
Posted: Nov 3 2010, 01:04 PM

Official Pop Addict

I agree. I want to move on and totally forget this to be honest. Out of sight out of mind. I deleted it from my iPod. I have the CD/DVD saved where I can't be reminded of them. The less I think about it, the less angry I get. I don't know what else to do.
That's how I'm dealing with this as best I can.

Yeah, ok. I see what you mean when you compare the older groups when KinKi Kids debuted, and compared to now with the younger groups.

I apologize to you for sounding so harsh.

You are trying your best to help and I do appreciate it, so thank you also for that. But really, I don't want to be reminded anymore of the BPM of 2010 in any way.

I don't want to talk about this anymore or think about it anymore either. sad.gif

Kristy? I sent you a PM about something. Please check your inbox.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

kristy_KxK
Posted: Nov 3 2010, 11:39 PM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (duotiger51 @ Nov 3 2010, 01:04 PM)
I agree. I want to move on and totally forget this to be honest. Out of sight out of mind. I deleted it from my iPod. I have the CD/DVD saved where I can't be reminded of them. The less I think about it, the less angry I get. I don't know what else to do.
That's how I'm dealing with this as best I can.

Yeah, ok. I see what you mean when you compare the older groups when KinKi Kids debuted, and compared to now with the younger groups.

I apologize to you for sounding so harsh.

You are trying your best to help and I do appreciate it, so thank you also for that. But really, I don't want to be reminded anymore of the BPM of 2010 in any way.

I don't want to talk about this anymore or think about it anymore either. sad.gif

Kristy? I sent you a PM about something. Please check your inbox.

yup. I had received your PM and replied. =) don't worry about it.

We can always look forward to better released from KinKi Kids whether as a group or as a solo artist in future. This, to you might be Koichi's failure. But one failure doesn't mean he's not going to make something better next time right??

Don't worry about me, I am fine. laugh.gif I seek my happiness somewhere when I'm facing down times. LOL

--------------------

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0358 seconds · Archive