zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

剛紫 (Tsuyoshi), Tsuyoshi's solo works
nagareboshi
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 07:35 PM

Officially obsessed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,565

Endlicheri Endlicheri concert "Cheri E"

8/8 Hokkaido Ritsusougoutaiiku center
8/13 Marine Messe Fukuoka
8/19 Nagoya Nihon Gaishi sports plaza (Gaishi Hall)
8/24-25 Kokuritsu Yoyogi kyougijyou
8/28-29 Osaka-jyo Hall

Does this mean another new single/album? pray.gif
hidamari
Posted: Sep 5 2010, 10:51 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,230

Tsuyoshi will be having another live in Kyoto's Heian Jingu:
http://tsuyoshi.in/

He always have interesting venues... laugh.gif
kristy_KxK
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 11:14 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 2,062

seems like both our Kids are busy with their solos nowadays! laugh.gif

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
hidamari
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 06:13 AM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Sep 14 2010, 03:14 AM)
seems like both our Kids are busy with their solos nowadays! laugh.gif

Not for long, though...
KinKi's year-end con has been announced clap2.gif
kristy_KxK
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 07:14 AM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (hidamari @ Sep 14 2010, 06:13 AM)
seems like both our Kids are busy with their solos nowadays!  laugh.gif

Not for long, though...

yup!! I know. haha~

But they had been apart for so long ~ sad.gif !!! They must be missing each other very much... laugh.gif

--------------------

ororo_munroe
Posted: Sep 18 2010, 11:42 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Sep 15 2010, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (hidamari @ Sep 14 2010, 06:13 AM)
seems like both our Kids are busy with their solos nowadays!  laugh.gif

Not for long, though...

yup!! I know. haha~

But they had been apart for so long ~ sad.gif !!! They must be missing each other very much... laugh.gif

aaa you just made me think of an episode i read in one of the fan fiction ahahaha

biggrin.gif

missing their live con sad.gif

--------------------
hidamari
Posted: Oct 15 2010, 05:41 AM

Official Pop Addict

I found a japanese fan blog which had a really detailed report on Tsuyoshi's Heian Jingu Live on 10/7, so I thought I'd try translating it.

Credit to Blue Berry blog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Set list:
美我空 (instrumental)
Let's Get FUNKASY!!!
Love is the key
CCK~ブルベリ
- MC -
時空インスト
空~美しい我の空
Help me Help me
- MC -
セッション(即興曲)
ジャムセッション
メンバー紹介

To the left & right of the stage were rectangular screens.
Pre-show, the screens alternately showed Japanese motifs, space, sky, clouds, as per Tsuyoshi's worldview - for about 12 minutes.
Then smoke floated down from the stage towards the dark seating area.
One by one the band members slowly appeared on stage.
Tsuyoshi stood in the middle, wearing a pair of vermillion pants & red boots, with short golden jacket that's illuminated with red & green.

"Bigakuu" (instrumental)
From within the smoke, green lights shone, creating an image of a forest.
Then the flames lining the stage lit up.

"Let's Get FUNKASY!!!" was rearranged into a fast tempo, lending to a playful mood.

"Love is the key" was re-arranged to a slower tempo, turning it into a sexy number.
Lighting = red.

"Chance Comes Knocking" / "Blue Berry"
Tsuyoshi & Takeuchi-san played face-to-face, as if making a conversation through music.
For the "Blue Berry" jump, Tsuyoshi signaled to the audience with his hands, but due to the setting it was hard to see him. Nevertheless the audience somehow managed to jump in sync.
didn't sing, but was being playful during this segment.
He played peek-a-boo with KENKEN, hiding behind the amplifiers.
After that he did a little dance, and at the end blew a kiss towards the audience.

MC1:
"Good evening, everyone. Domoto Tsuyoshi here. Thank you for coming to (this) Heian Jingu Live.
I think some of you would probably feel tired by now... maybe it's just me, but I see that some have already taken their seats.
(laughs). Please, sit down.
Can you hear the insects chirping, now that the music's stopped? Playing music in a place with roof vs without is different.
In the past, people are not as systematic as today. They lived with nature, day by day. They must've had a harder time.
Playing this (kind) of music -- not that I want to compartmentalize music & genre...
I never imagined doing a live performance at Heian Jingu-san, so I feel (somewhat) strange and at the same time happy.
I'd like to do more live performances in this kind of place.
In Shintoism, people pray to god for rain -- ah, please don't pray (for that) now, ok? (laughs).
God is in nature, and people recite prayers, dance, sing... they face the elements.
I think music & other expressions are something similar. It's not about purposely doing something, but to offer up "today".
To move the soul by the one and only "now". Through music & other expressions, we learn about living.
To clearly express "This is me, this is my style.". If everybody does that, I believe that we'll move towards a better direction.
In Kyoto, there's Heian-kyou, which was the center of Japan. Recently, politicians have been having a hard time, haven't they?
PM Kan, too. Maybe I should go and meet PM Kan in this outfit (laughs). Even if I could convince PM Kan, President Obama is a different story... (laughs).
He'd probably ask me "Are you OK?". I'd just smile and answer him "OK!"... (laughs).
Nowadays whatever happens in the world, people are hardly surprised anymore. Things that once were only imagined in anime have become a reality.
Data flying from "here" to "here"... and in-between, who knows what happens? (laughs). If you really think about it, there are so many mysterious things.

Takeuchi-kun is scheduled to release a book titled "The History of Mars" (laughs). When I went for a drink with Takeuchi-kun recently, he kept telling me that our ancestors were Martians.
Then the guy seated next to us got interested. His female companion was giving him some advice, yet sometimes he'd be looking our way and nodding (laughs). Do men like Martians? (laughs).

I went strolling around Kyoto yesterday & today. I kept bumping into fans when I went to the temple. Everybody was more excited to see me than to meet with god (laughs)."

Audience: "Which temple did you go to?"

"Eh? It's a secret. I'm not gonna tell you where I went. It's better if you go there because you (yourself) decide to, not because I've been there. The same thing applies to your life.
You should be the one deciding how you want to live it. Don't just rely on fortune telling. For example, if you were told "a life-changing encounter awaits you towards the end of November" - then
because of that, when you met a cute girl in early November you hesitated because of the fortune teller... (laughs).
What if you just stay at home all the time, will you still have that life-changing encounter? (laughs)
Although you could argue that perhaps it's the delivery man... or the guy who comes to clean the windows. Rather than let your life be complicated by such things, it's better if you set your own path in life.

The word "live" means to be alive <japanese use the word "live" to refer to performances; they don't necessarily understand it has another literal meaning>
Because I'm alive, I can play music. If just one person in my family tree hadn't been there, I wouldn't have been alive here today either - I wouldn't have been able to stand before you, talking like this.
That's why I think it's important that I live a straightforward life. Love is not something I (should) demand, but something I give - an offering.
I'm thankful to be here, meeting you (the audience) and the band members. Though we may not be able to see it, let's imagine (a love) so immeasurable and offer it to the people we care about, one by one.
Of course we each have our difficult moments. But please (let's) take that hardship and turn it into a kind act for others.
(I believe that) if we live as straightforward as a beam of light, our lives will be a glorious one.
(And now,) while giving thanks to the present, to being here, to being alive, I'm offering up to you our music, our message. Please listen and enjoy it until the end."

"Jikuu" (instrumental)
From Tsuyoshi's keyboard, a note started to echo through the stillness of the evening. Laser beams shone from the inner part of the stage towards the audience, in the shape of waves that look like the sea or the clouds or an aurora.
Then music from each of the band members joined in, and time seemed to slow.
Next two beams of light, yellow & green, flashes up to the sky and then merged into one.

"Utsukushii ware no sora"
Tsuyoshi sang just with a delicate piano accompaniment, yet it was all the more powerful.
At times, with his back facing the audience, he looked up to the sky.
He sang slowly, carefully, as if talking.
He'd also change the phrase "sakura ga sasou" to "yozora ga sasou <the evening sky invites>, "sakura ga sawagu" to "kodou ga sawagu <the beat is clamoring>", and the "sakura ga sasou" in the refrain part into "kamisama sasou <god invites>"
Somehow the spring song has acquired an autumn flavor, an indication that Tsuyoshi's songs/verses are "alive".

"Help Me Help Me... (I Love You...)"
The screens showed images of constellations, blinking planets, and twinkling stars. That, combined with the lyrics, inspired feelings of tremendous magnanimity.
He improvised the lyrics to the following <not sure at exactly which parts>
Kimi nara ai wo toru no
Sekai nara buki wo toru yo
Sekai nara ai wo korosu yo
I Love You...
I Love You...
Ima mo dareka ga yozora e sasagu sasagu I Love You
I Love You...
I Love You...
Ima mo dareka ga aoi sora e inoru I Love You
Aishiteru
Aishiteru...

Every time Tsuyoshi sang the phrase "I Love You" or "Aishiteru", pink laser beam would envelop the audience area, and somehow formed a heart-shaped image on the temple's Outen-mon <which I believe is the backdrop for the stage?>
Could be just pure coincidence, but it gave the impression that Tsuyoshi really used many ways to convey his message of "love".

- MC2 -
"There are many things in this world that move systematically - like magazines, TV. You can't feel the warmth.
In their eyes you can see a certain sadness, because their souls don't resonate.
Since there's no leader (in this area), nobody has the courage. Since we only live once, I personally want to live in a more natural way. There's a saying "to each his own". I don't expect that everybody will like me, so I don't want to have to lie to make others like me.
I will decide myself who I'm going to like.

Saying what you feel, expressing your thoughts during (a) performance, offering up (your) music, soul. I think that's what a live (performance) is all about.
If it's just performing pre-set routines, anybody can do that.
I've been having these ideas since a little while back, at various times. Today, I'm offering up the music & words that comes to mind.
It is very hard to not have a fixed routine.. well, "very hard" is not the right word. "Impulsive"... hmm, not that.
(Tsuyoshi earnestly searching for the right word) Well, clumsiness is also one of my traits..."

Just as Tsuyoshi was about to start his improvisation, Takeuchi-san started off.
Tsuyoshi jokingly said that didn't count, and Takeuchi-san clasped his hands in apology a few times.

- セッション(即興曲) -- improvisation
<The fan claimed that Tsuyoshi's English pronounciation was so good, she couldn't understand what he was singing at times> laugh.gif

ねえ この命は
ねえ どこへ向かうの
ねえ この命は
ねえ 愛をしてるの
Love(英語が続くのですが、何て歌ってました?)
Love
ねえ Love 聞いてよ
ねえ Love
ねえ Love 聞こえてるかい
明日のことなんて わからないけど
先のことを 想像するのさ(違うかも)
僕らは 生まれてきた
一つひとつの 光
もし明日 この魂が消えてしまったとしても
消えていってしまったとしても
Love 届いてるよ
Love 捧げるよ
Love 奏でるよ
Love 空から落とすよ
指先に走る この光が
誰を救えるかなんて わからない
僕の腕の中に おいでよ
さあ 僕の腕の中に おいでよ
僕が すべて
愛に変えてあげる
Love 聞こえてるよ
Love 神さま 聞こえてるかい
唇を躍らせて
今という 一夜に
心から 捧げるよ 愛してる
Love 捧げるよ
Love 聞こえてるよ
Love 捧げるよ
Love 届いてるかい
多分ね 僕らが知ってる
歴史なんて そんなに無いさ
だって だって だって そうだろ
今日この日まで続けてきたんだ
Love 愛
Love 愛
目をとじて 風の声を聞け
愛 Love 聞こえているだろ
哀しい音が
みんな 愛を探してるんだ
だって だって だって
Love 歌 唄うよ 捧げ唄うよ
Love 捧げ唄うよ
たとえ 幾つもの
嘘で 歴史があったとしても
僕という歴史は、一つも嘘なんてない

愛を 咲かせて 咲かせて
空に捧げよう
Love 生きてるよ 生きているよ
Love 生きてるよ
Love 生きてるよ
Love……

もし僕が 世界のすべての言葉で
「愛している」と言えたら
争いは 消えるのかな 無くなるのかな
どうして僕らは 抱き合えないんだろう
どうして僕らは 愛から逃げていくんだろう
Love 愛に生きているよ
Love 僕らは
Love 待っているよ
Love 愛
Love 
Love
Love

Love……

romanization:
Nee kono inochi wa
Nee doko e mukau no
Nee kono inochi wa
Nee ai wo shiteru no
Love <some English words that the writer couldn't catch>
Love
Nee Love kiite yo
Nee Love
Nee Love kikoeteru kai
Ashita no koto nante wakaranai kedo
Saki no koto wo souzou suru no sa <writer not sure abt this line>
Bokura wa umaerte kita
Hitotsu hitotsu no hikari
Moshi ashita kono tamashi ga kiete shimatta toshitemo
Kiete itte shimatta toshitemo
Love todoiteru yo
Love sasageru yo
Love kanaderu yo
Love sora kara otosu yo
Yubi saki ni hashiru kono hikari ga
Dare wo oshieru ka nante wakaranai
Boku no ude no naka ni oide yo
Saa boku no ude no naka ni oide yo
Boku ga subete
Ai ni kaete ageru
Love kikoeteru yo
Love kamisama kikoeteru kai
Kuchibiru wo odorasete
Ima to iu ichiya ni
Kokoro kara sasageru yo aishiteru
Love sasageru yo
Love kikoeteru yo
Love sasageru yo
Love todoiteru kai
Tabun ne bokura ga shitteru
Rekishi nante sonna ni nai sa
Datte datte datte sou daro
Kyou kono hi made tsudzukete kita nda
Love ai
Love ai
Me wo tojite kaze no koe wo kike
Ai Love kikoete iru daro
Kanashii oto ga
Minna ai wo sagashiteru nda
Datte datte datte
Love uta utau yo sasage utau yo
Love sasage utau yo
Tatoe ikutsumono
Uso de rekishi ga atta toshitemo
Boku to iu rekishi wa, hitotsu mo uso nante nai

Ai wo sakasete sakasete
Sora ni sasageyou
Love ikiteru yo ikite iru yo
Love ikiteru yo
Love ikiteru yo
Love...

Moshi boku ga sekai no subete no kotoba de
[Aishite iru] to ietara
Arasoi wa kieru no ka na naku naru no ka na
Doushite bokura wa dakiaenai ndarou
Doushite bokura wa ai kara nigete iku ndarou
Love ai ni ikite iru yo
Love bokura wa
Love matte iru yo
Love ai
Love
Love
Love
Ai
Love...

- MC -
"...so I came up with something like that (laughs)"
<The fan said that the improv song sounded similar to the one he sang on the last day of "CHERI E" live, but the tone is gentler and his voice here was richer.>

- Funk Session -
As is the custom, this session time lasted until the end of the show.
The percussionist, Steve, gave an impressive performance using whatever's on hand.

"Have you all registered to receive my updates? Even I myself would want to register for that, you know. I think (band) members should register too (laughs), because information about my (solo) activities are always last-minute.
This time, everyone (band members) was really busy too, but they kindly adjusted their schedules for me. The next live could be in a cold weather, or in a hot weather - who knows."

Then Gota-san (the drummer) led everybody (band members, staff, audience) to do the customary temple worship (2x bow -- 2x clap -- 1x bow), to end the show.

Tsuyoshi's parting words: "the glittering Domoto Tsuyoshi~". Then he raised both arms to wave at the audience and blew a kiss.

Then the band members left the stage one by one, leaving behind a single beam of red laser light.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: words in blue are Tsuyoshi quoted verbatim. Italics = my comments.

The registration he mentioned is listed on his website.
Basically if you send a blank email to funk-love@karaget.jp, they'll send you a registration link where you need to put in a local (ie, Japanese domestic) address and an email address to complete the registration.
Then allegedly they'll send you emails for Tsuyoshi's upcoming solo activities.
hidamari
Posted: Oct 15 2010, 05:42 AM

Official Pop Addict

Fyi, this week's OriSta magazine also has a report on Heian Jingu Live, though I don't know how many page(s).
kristy_KxK
Posted: Oct 15 2010, 11:47 PM

Pop Junkie

The set list for Tsuyoshi's solo is so short ? unsure.gif haha~ Anyway, what Tsuyoshi said is really deep. huh.gif But it also reminds us that he is the Tsuyoshi who loves to connect with nature.

thank you for the reports! laugh.gif

--------------------

nagareboshi
Posted: Oct 17 2010, 08:11 PM

Officially obsessed

Thanks for the translations, Hidamari! kiss3.gif

I'll scan and post the article from OriSta once I get my hands on one. wink.gif
hidamari
Posted: Jun 17 2011, 09:45 AM

Official Pop Addict

Just realized that Tsuyoshi recently had a 3-day con in Nara, titled 「十人十色」 ninja.gif

Concert goods:
scarf
incense
pouch
card set

The scarf's pretty... love7.gif  and it even came with illustrated usage suggestion laugh.gif
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: Jun 17 2011, 10:28 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 1,099

QUOTE (hidamari @ Jun 17 2011, 09:45 AM)
Just realized that Tsuyoshi recently had a 3-day con in Nara, titled 「十人十色」 ninja.gif

Concert goods:
scarf
incense
pouch
card set

The scarf's pretty... love7.gif  and it even came with illustrated usage suggestion laugh.gif

i love the pouch love7.gif love7.gif it looks feminine ne? hehe,,,

--------------------
user posted image
colorbar thanks to taguchon@LJ

Kanjani8 - BJ
nagareboshi
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:57 AM

Officially obsessed

New single: Nijiの詩 (release date: Sept 7, 2011)

Limited edition A: (special photo card packaging)
1. Nijiの詩
2. technologia -意志
3. 月-ツク(inst)

Limited edition B: (including DVD of the PV, interview and event footage of "堂本剛のレコーディング社会科見学" - Domoto Tsuyoshi no Recording Shakaika Kengaku)
1. Nijiの詩
2. Nijiの詩 (オリジナル・カラオケ)

Regular edition:
1. Nijiの詩
2. カケタ オイカケタ
3. 寧日

All versions will have an application form/ID, which I'm guessing would be a raffle for some special event ticket or goods. It was also mentioned that there's a combined campaign between the single and the next album, so it's safe to say that there will be an album coming out in the near future... clap3.gif

Information obtained from: www.cdjapan.co.jp and www.amazon.co.jp
nagareboshi
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 10:58 PM

Officially obsessed

It's kinda late, but here are Tsuyo's upcoming concerts:

Concert at Heian Jingu Shrine (Kyoto):
-9/2/11 (Friday) at 19:00
-9/3/11 (Saturday) at 19:00
-9/4/11 (Sunday) at 19:00

3 day special concert "十人十色":
-9/16/11 (Friday) 18:30 at Aizu Fugado (會津風雅堂), Fukushima prefecture
-9/17/11 (Saturday) 18:30 at Sendai Sun Plaza Hall (仙台サンプラザホール) , Miyagi prefecture
-9/18/11 (Sunday) 18:30 at Oshu City Cultural Hall z-hall (奥州市文化会館 Zホール), Iwate prefecture

nagareboshi
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 07:41 AM

Officially obsessed

Tsuyoshi will be releasing his first overseas (Europe) album "Nippon" on 10/21/2011.

http://www.gan-shin.com/80-1-tsuyoshi-domoto.html?127%2C67

Set list:
1. 美 我 空
2. 空が泣くから
3. NIPPON
4 .Blue Berry -NARA Fun9 Style-
5. Chance Comes Knocking.
6. ENDLICHERI☆ENDLICHERI
7. 時空 (jiku) Live in Heian Jingu Shrine / Kyoto
8. Love is the key Live in Heian Jingu Shrine / Kyoto
9. ソメイヨシノ (someiyoshino) Live in Sendai
10. Help Me Help Me … Live in Heian Jingu Shrine / Kyoto
11. 縁を結いて

source: http://www.neotokyo.de/product_info.php/products_id/10053980

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0375 seconds · Archive