Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Intro~~~, Kin(g-)Ki(ng's)Kids=2 Princes
sessiro
Posted: Dec 28 2008, 06:52 PM

First Love

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,087

DOuMO \\(^^)//

Yoroshiku onegai shima su Wish~~~

wink.gif

Hajimemashite minasan m(_ _)m

I am Sessiro, from Indonesia.

I've been a fan to Kinki Kids for almost a year now, if not mistaken February 07 to be precise.

I was attached since I saw the Kinki Kids New Year Con report, I like the love they showed when they sang the Harmony in December song.
(You know, the part where Koichi sang: "Letís stack our kisses and illustrate December
For those days with you, I live today" )

they are just like onion (with a lot of layers that is, not the smell tongue.gif ), there are so much to see and learn from them, and the more i know them the more i admire them, and love7.gif them.

I like how they just show a Kiseki (miraculous?) feeling.

and I am happy that there are a lot of fans to Kinki Kids, it just shows how much power they have give to a lot of people,
but I am jealous that many of you know them much more before me. (but hopefully i won't lose in the amount of love for them, kekeke)
wink.gif

thank you for creating and having this forum, thus helping me and many other fans, new or old, to know more about Domoto Koichi and Domoto Tsuyoshi.
m(_ _)m.

clap3.gif clap2.gif
dance3.gif

Jaa...

n

Ken...

Pon...

dance2.gif
duotiger51
Posted: Dec 29 2008, 09:04 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Admin
Member No.: 983

welcome.gif

Welcome to the forum! It's a relief actually to see new fans of KinKi popping up.
I've been a fan for almost five years now. I have always favored Koichi more. biggrin.gif
I agree. KinKi Kids are a very special group.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0466 seconds · Archive