Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hi!!!!!
ayumuro-244
  Posted: May 20 2008, 05:30 PM

First Love

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,910

Hello everyone!!

I just joined here recently, so I am new. happy.gif

I've been reading through this forum for a while now, and everyone here seems really nice and friendly, so I thought I'd join! I like Kinki Kids music a lot, especially Tsuyo-kun, but I love kochan as well. ^__^ So hopefully everyone will welcome me here!!

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: May 20 2008, 05:50 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Admin
Member No.: 983

clap.gif Welcome to the forum.

My name is duotiger51 and I'm one of the co-admin's here.

By the 51 in my name it's easy to see that Koichi is my #1 love! wink.gif love7.gif

If I may ask, how long have you been a KinKi fan? And how did you find out about them?

As for me, well, come this July it will be my four year anniversary of loving KinKi Kids and Koichi too!
I'm a loyal fan from the U.S.
I discovered them through a radio station on iTunes and I've loved them since! To this day, "Ne, ganbaru yo" is very dear to my heart (and it's my #1 fav KinKi song!) because it was the very first KinKi song I heard. love2.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

nagareboshi
Posted: May 20 2008, 07:15 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,565

Welcome, ayumuro-244! welcome.gif

I'm nagareboshi, another co-admin. wink.gif

Glad to have you in the forum! It's pretty fun to meet the other KinKi Kids fans from all around the world. I think for me, it officially started with Harmony of December, back in December 2006. Although, Natsumoyou was the first KK CD that I bought (in August 2006). happy.gif

As you can see from my avatar, if I have to choose one of the two, I'd have to go with Tsuyoshi. tongue.gif But, KinKi Kids as a group will always be my 1st favorite. love7.gif

Yoroshiku...
ayumuro-244
Posted: May 21 2008, 02:39 PM

First Love

QUOTE (duotiger51 @ May 20 2008, 05:50 PM)
clap.gif Welcome to the forum.

My name is duotiger51 and I'm one of the co-admin's here.

By the 51 in my name it's easy to see that Koichi is my #1 love! wink.gif love7.gif

If I may ask, how long have you been a KinKi fan? And how did you find out about them?

As for me, well, come this July it will be my four year anniversary of loving KinKi Kids and Koichi too!
I'm a loyal fan from the U.S.
I discovered them through a radio station on iTunes and I've loved them since! To this day, "Ne, ganbaru yo" is very dear to my heart (and it's my #1 fav KinKi song!) because it was the very first KinKi song I heard. love2.gif

Hi duotiger51!!
Hmm, lets see...I'm actually sort've a new fan of theres..I first heard about them about a year ago...my best friend who loves Johnnys showed me a clip of their "Harmony of December" pv (it had come out a year earlier I believe) and I liked the song once I heard it!! XD

So then my friend told me everything about them and since then I've been a fan...it's so amazing that they've been around for so long and how every song has been number 1 love4.gif

lol but now my friend doesn't like them too much...she likes other johnnys groups, NEWS especially, but not Kinki Kids for some reason...she says Koichi looks old, but I disagree. lol drool.gif

--------------------
ayumuro-244
Posted: May 21 2008, 02:46 PM

First Love

QUOTE (nagareboshi @ May 20 2008, 07:15 PM)
Welcome, ayumuro-244! welcome.gif

I'm nagareboshi, another co-admin. wink.gif

Glad to have you in the forum! It's pretty fun to meet the other KinKi Kids fans from all around the world. I think for me, it officially started with Harmony of December, back in December 2006. Although, Natsumoyou was the first KK CD that I bought (in August 2006). happy.gif

As you can see from my avatar, if I have to choose one of the two, I'd have to go with Tsuyoshi. tongue.gif But, KinKi Kids as a group will always be my 1st favorite. love7.gif

Yoroshiku...

yay! Harmony of December was how it began for me too. =]

I used to have a major crush on Ko-chan (and I still do haha tongue.gif) but now, after knowing more about Tsuyoshi's personal feelings about things, I think he's a beautiful person, hence the 244 in my screenname XD
Thanks for the welcome everyone! happy.gif

--------------------
nagareboshi
Posted: May 21 2008, 05:30 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,565

That is sooo interesting...

I like NEWS first, and then got to know KinKi Kids because of watching NEWS in Domoto Kyoudai show. laugh.gif

Also, I liked Ko-chan first, then later on switched to Tsuyo. I'm now under Tsuyo's spell or something, 'cause never in my life I would imagine myself liking funk-style music (EE music). biggrin.gif
duotiger51
Posted: May 21 2008, 05:34 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

Koichi old?!!!! faint.gif Where? How? laugh.gif
I think this might be the first time I've read the comment that Koichi looks old. I think the majority of us, myself included, think he gets younger with every birthday. He's very lucky! I want to know his secret... happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

ayumuro-244
Posted: May 22 2008, 07:25 PM

First Love

<b>nagareboshi</b>
hehe yeah, I remember that episode...I loved how they all answered the questions XD

I felt the same way about Tsuyo's music too...I didn't really know how to take "The Rainbow Star" but after a while it grew on me, and I've actually liked all his material since that song, and some from before as well.^_^

<b>duotiger51</b>
I agree!!! Koichi looks very good for his age...he actually doesn't look like he ages much at all. ^^ My jaw nearly dropped when my friend told me that lol...

--------------------
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: May 24 2008, 08:45 PM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 1,099

hai ayumuro! welcome this wonderful forum of Kinki Kids!

I'm Fye_D.Flowright, just call me Fye. Start to know about Kinki Kids two years ago after watching Johnny's Countdown. The first song I start to know from this two is Friends, from Wakaba no Koro (and this is the first KK drama I watched happy.gif ) but my fav song is Anniversary and Harmony of December. love2.gif

--------------------
user posted image
colorbar thanks to taguchon@LJ

Kanjani8 - BJ
yuki
Posted: May 26 2008, 12:05 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,777

Hello~ ^^
My name is Yuki, 14 years old
Nice to meet you ^^
kimurafan
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 09:38 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

A belated welcome, ayumuro,

I agree. Harmony of December finally grows on me. It is funny how many fans are Koichi fans first and then gradually they grow to love his partner more. laugh.gif

Hope you would visit often.

I'm the retired admin and won't be here often but I'm sure duotiger and nagareboshi would be able to help you locate stuff when you need to.

Sandra

--------------------
kristy_KxK
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 05:52 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 2,062

Hello ayumuro-244 !!
I'm Kristy,from Malaysia.

I'm new in this forum too! Nice meeting you! Yoroshiku !!
I love both KinKi Kids, but I think I like Koichi more. haha~ But I definitely love Tsuyoshi's voice. AHH! Hard to explain it, but I love BOTH of them !! Thats ultimate. LOL!!

Do you have facebook? You can add me there,
ckykristy@hotmail.com
laugh.gif

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0315 seconds · Archive