zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Forum Not Closing! New Adminstrators!
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 2 2009, 10:45 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

duotiger, thank you for holding the fort so far and a good banner you made there. Thank you.

Koboshi, thank you for continuing to come to this forum. Forums are like that. It comes and goes and it depends on the members who visit it.

To be honest, the Kinki Kids Chinese forums and blogs that I used to go to have been very quiet too. 90% have not been updated since around August also. Not sure why. As for magazine photos, they are becoming rare. The poor economy around the world is having an effect definitely. For a moment, the subbers were hot in Kinki Kids translations and now too, they seem quiet. I guess it comes and goes according to their projects. But feel free to continue to post news here. Perhaps you could help revive the community.

And here, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Kinki or not, have a safe and good year amid hard economic times.

Sandra

P.S. Koboshi, go ahead and feel free to share fancams in the main section. Just not any retail items.

--------------------
nagareboshi
Posted: Jan 4 2009, 05:51 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,565

Sandra, duotiger, and Koboshi,

Happy New Year to you and to everyone! Here's to a great year ahead! flowers2.gif

Thank you for your support to the forum. I apologize for not participating too much. The poor economy situations had surely affected my workplace where we had layoffs here and there... It took some time for me to cope with it.

I'll do my best to catch up! The new song as well as the end of the year concert (hoping to see fancams or even DVD released for this) had surely revived me. biggrin.gif

All of a sudden, I had this song in my head: "Everybody sing with us, KinKi Kids forever... We'll always be around, always stay together..." Such a comforting feeling to know that they're still together, and still going on strong! love7.gif love7.gif love7.gif
hidamari
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 12:14 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,230

Just realized that the "Johnny's Entertainment" thread, where ppl usually share fancams & such, is no longer there..
Does that mean we're not encouraged to post such items anymore? Or we should post them in the other thread(s)? huh.gif
koboshi
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:22 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,642

I already asked about it, we can still upload in main section.
duotiger51
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 11:06 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

Hidamari--

It's ok to post downloads. The same guidelines still apply about not posing anything that can be bought. CDs, DVDs, things like that are still not allowed, but everything else you can.

I'll start a thread for you on where to download if you'd like. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

hidamari
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 11:55 PM

Official Pop Addict

Thanks, duotiger..
I'm ok posting in different threads.. just kinda curious, since I've not seen anybody sharing any clips lately.. so wondering if it's generally discouraged (due to some crackdown, maybe?) or people aren't interested in them anymore (probably already have them from other various sources) huh.gif
Would anyone be interested in 8/27 Nagoya con fancam? It's kinda old, but I just found them through CB.
koboshi
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 07:36 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,642

That's the one I have, what's your quality? because if you have the one in flash format, 10 parts, 480MB altogether, 320 x 240 resolution) then its on tudou.com and there's no need for you to upload, I can post links to it, but if you have some better version then I'm interested :)
hidamari
Posted: Jan 11 2009, 10:26 PM

Official Pop Addict

koboshi, good question..
The one I got from CB was in 5 parts, .avi format, ~700MB each. I'm still dl-ing part 4 though.
I've put the links to part 1 in concert reviews thread, if you want to compare it with yours.
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 09:01 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

nagareboshi, thanks for all the new postings. Hope your job situation gets better soon.

Good luck on your thesis, koboshi.

Thanks, hidamari, for translating lyrics and posting news.

I've created a All Non-Retail Media thread in the main section. I deleted the JE section because it's no longer visited much and a lot of unnecessary threads were there since it's only KK now.

--------------------
nagareboshi
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 09:43 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,565

Thanks, Sandra! I hope the economy in general will get better...

And thanks for creating the new thread.

I saw Hidamari had already started posting the concert fancam. Thank you! hug.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0282 seconds · Archive