zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Forum Not Closing! New Adminstrators!
ryo
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 07:59 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 283

ganbatte duotiger and nagareboshi~!

--------------------
はじまりはいつも雨 「DB Band」
kimurafan
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 08:16 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm not sure how to make you two administrators. I'll have to figure it out. laugh.gif But you both are now moderators!

Welcome, moderators!

You now have the full power to change, close, merge, split topics, delete posts and threads. Just be careful with deleting entire threads. wink.gif You could also warn.

Everyone here, pls welcome duotiger and nagareboshi as the new moderators(adminstrators).

Whenever possible, everyone, pls chip in to help post news because they don't read Chinese and my sources are all in Chinese.

Remember, do not upload entire albums, concerts, or dramas or anything available at retail. You don't want to be sued.

If you do, this forum will be endangered along with everyone in charge.

Sandra

--------------------
ryo
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 08:22 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 283

Sandra, I knew that invisions forum can appoint other administrators...

--------------------
はじまりはいつも雨 「DB Band」
hidamari
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 09:21 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

duotiger & nagareboshi, thank you soo much for generously giving your time to help keep this forum going! bow.gif

yoroshiku, ne! love7.gif
cold_jade
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 09:32 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,585

That is good news now! Sorry for being inactive but school and work are driving me crazy. =(

I'll try to be more active and help out whenever possible!

Good luck Sandra! We'll miss you loads! And also thank you duotiger and nagareboshi, yoroshiku!

--------------------
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 09:45 AM

Administrator

duotiger, your pm box is full. Delete some of your messages. laugh.gif I sent an email to you, did you get it?

nagareboshi, I sent you one too at your email box. pls reply when you check it.

I think I found the admin buttons.... laugh.gif

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 09:55 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

full?! oops! laugh.gif
i did receive your email. i'll get back to you as soon as i can. i'm at work now unfortunately. faint.gif

thank you again sandra for keeping us up!

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

nagareboshi1
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 09:00 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,565

Sandra, thanks for letting us continue with the forum. I've never done anything like this before, but I'll try my best. Ganbarimasu! laugh.gif

BTW, I didn't get your email. Can you please re-send it again? Thanks. happy.gif
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 11:09 PM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 1,099

sandra, thanks for keep this forum up and go on. love2.gif love2.gif this is the most wonderful news for me today! dance2.gif dance2.gif

ganbatte ne for the new mod, duotiger and nagareboshi! love3.gif I'll help you if you need something, and we all will support you. For sandra, please come here again. I'm sure everyone here miss you just like I am wink.gif

thanks again for keeping us up! we all here reunited because of you Sandra. Thanks so much love2.gif

--------------------
user posted image
colorbar thanks to taguchon@LJ

Kanjani8 - BJ
ororo_munroe
Posted: Apr 25 2008, 03:48 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

ganbatte duotiger and nagareboshi1 love4.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Apr 25 2008, 06:11 AM

Administrator

Sure, I visit from time to time. Nagareboshi and duotiger are now co-Administrators and I'm Admin until I transfer some more of my old articles out of my old sections. Once they are familiar with the running of the board, I'll hand over.

If I happen by some news in the Chinese press that's fun, I'll drop by.

--------------------
channel
Posted: May 28 2008, 06:22 AM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,611

whoa!!! i might be a little late, been busy for a while and i just read this thread!!

glad to find this forum's still alive!! thanks, Sandra.. and i hope you'll drop by often wink.gif

duotiger and nagareboshi~! congrats!!

--------------------
user posted image
botanbutton
Posted: Sep 26 2008, 01:34 PM

First Love

Member No.: 2,210

Whoa! I'm glad this forum didn't go down because I would be Kinki Kids-less! Thank you so much Sandra, duotiger and nagare!!!
Though a new fan, I'll contribute as much as I can!!! Ganbarima~su!

biggrin.gif bow.gif biggrin.gif bow.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"Out of the 365 days of the year, I love him...365 of those days."
koboshi
Posted: Jan 1 2009, 09:59 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,642

I feel so bad, there are some great concerts going on, new single coming up, today's Koichi's birthday and there are only two posts on this forum, no banners, no birthday wallpapers, no nothing sad.gif I got all four recent concerts as mp3, have found one august concert fancam, wanted to share them and maybe find out if there are any more but what's going on, does everybody already have it? Is there any other KinKi Kids forum I know nothing about where you are having hot conversation? If yes, tell me laugh.gif Or are you satisfied with LJ, on the other hand I asked some ppl about any interesting LJs but there wasn't even one address given that I already knew, which are rather popular. Are there only closed communities left, is this forum really dead or just in a temporary coma? sad.gif
duotiger51
Posted: Jan 1 2009, 01:20 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

Koboshi--

huh.gif Your guess is as good as mine as to where everyone is. I really don't know. nagareboshi I hope is on vacation but I don't know. She has been very quiet too. I'm doing the best here that I can though. Sadly, I think most members have gone on to private journals and blogs, but I refuse to give up on here. I only hope it is a temporary coma like you say. Even those who have gone on to their own journals don't update with as much any more. boys_paper on LJ hasn't been updated since maybe last summer? I can't depend on them any more even just to share recent pictures here. Honestly, I don't know when I last say any new magazine scans since Kimurafan posted the one she managed to find.

My skills with photoshop are pretty sad (just look at my signature if you don't believe me faint.gif) , but I'd be more than happy to make a birthday banner for Koichi.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0355 seconds · Archive