zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (35) « First ... 33 34 [35]  ( Go to first unread post )

News About Kinki Kids Part 2
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: Feb 1 2012, 07:02 AM

Pop Junkie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,099

chotto matte...tsuyo's live in TOHO cinemas? what is that mean?? i feel something interesting here..oh no... ^_^

--------------------
user posted image
colorbar thanks to taguchon@LJ

Kanjani8 - BJ
kristy_KxK
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 02:18 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 2,062

QUOTE (Fye_D.Flowright @ Feb 1 2012, 07:02 AM)
chotto matte...tsuyo's live in TOHO cinemas? what is that mean?? i feel something interesting here..oh no... ^_^

Hmm..exact news I'm not very sure. But it seems like TOHO Cinemas will be showing Tsuyoshi's live Heian live I think) in their cinemas. =) Its almost like watching a movie, except you're watching Tsuyoshi solo live? hahaha! laugh.gif

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 12:22 AM

Pop Junkie

Oo..i've read about that in tokyohive website. it seems like a new movie by tsuyoshi for me...instead of watching his solo live..hahaha biggrin.gif and the person who makes this movie is the same director who collaborate with him in kindaichi movie 10 years ago yea..

this kind of news makes me excited. haha..i don't why. maybe because of limited news i got from this duo lately.

ano..can someone tell me..which performance is this?

http://vlog.xuite.net/play/cEpFSDd3LTIwMTU...Life-KinKi-Kids

its good to watch them as a rock band instead of being an idol all the times wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kanjani8 - BJ
kristy_KxK
Posted: Feb 8 2012, 03:03 AM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (Fye_D.Flowright @ Feb 7 2012, 12:22 AM)
Oo..i've read about that in tokyohive website. it seems like a new movie by tsuyoshi for me...instead of watching his solo live..hahaha biggrin.gif and the person who makes this movie is the same director who collaborate with him in kindaichi movie 10 years ago yea..

this kind of news makes me excited. haha..i don't why. maybe because of limited news i got from this duo lately.

its good to watch them as a rock band instead of being an idol all the times wink.gif

Thats the Domoto Brothers Band live...I think around 2006 ?? Music of Life was written by Koichi, and composed by Tsuyoshi specially for Domoto Brothers Band. (Its also in the 39 album 'Your Favourites' CD) The song is pretty long and draggy to me..I seldom listen to it although its written and composed by the two of them. ninja.gif

--------------------

Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: Feb 8 2012, 11:30 PM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Feb 8 2012, 03:03 AM)
Oo..i've read about that in tokyohive website. it seems like a new movie by tsuyoshi for me...instead of watching his solo live..hahaha  biggrin.gif and the person who makes this movie is the same director who collaborate with him in kindaichi movie 10 years ago yea..

Thats the Domoto Brothers Band live...I think around 2006 ?? Music of Life was written by Koichi, and composed by Tsuyoshi specially for Domoto Brothers Band. (Its also in the 39 album 'Your Favourites' CD) The song is pretty long and draggy to me..I seldom listen to it although its written and composed by the two of them. ninja.gif

the more i listen to that song..the more i like it. laugh.gif domoto brothers band live? is it the show for DB band only? where can i download it?

ano...for confirmation only..FukaKyon join their band in 2009 isn't it? or 2008?

--------------------
user posted image

Kanjani8 - BJ
kristy_KxK
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 08:46 AM

Pop Junkie

QUOTE (Fye_D.Flowright @ Feb 8 2012, 11:30 PM)
QUOTE (kristy_KxK @ Feb 8 2012, 03:03 AM)
Oo..i've read about that in tokyohive website. it seems like a new movie by tsuyoshi for me...instead of watching his solo live..hahaha  biggrin.gif and the person who makes this movie is the same director who collaborate with him in kindaichi movie 10 years ago yea..

the more i listen to that song..the more i like it. laugh.gif domoto brothers band live? is it the show for DB band only? where can i download it?

ano...for confirmation only..FukaKyon join their band in 2009 isn't it? or 2008?

haha~ its the band that they have in Shin Domoto Kyoudai - Domoto Brothers Band. That performance included Kiroro who used to be one of their regulars, and some other band members you don't normally get to see on the show. Hmm..not sure if its available for download. (let me check if I have it..)

As for Fukukyon....I'm not sure actually when she officially joined as a regular on SDK and part of the Domoto Brothers Band. Perhaps the first time you saw her on SDK? but I doubt its 2008 or 2009, I think it was much earlier I've seen her as a regular on SDK.

Hope it helped..although its not much. ninja.gif

--------------------

nagareboshi
Posted: Oct 23 2013, 05:39 AM

Officially obsessed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,565

KK's new single "まだ涙にならない悲しみが / 恋は匂へと散りぬるを" released on 10/23/2013 and ranked #1 on Oricon chart daily ranking on 10/22/2013.

And the Guinness record continues... clap.gif clap3.gif clap2.gif

user posted image
ororo_munroe
Posted: Dec 1 2013, 07:44 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

user posted image

posted by a fan.... L album promo at shibuya

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (35) « First ... 33 34 [35] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0287 seconds · Archive