Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Security Police Aka Sp By Junichi Okada
inutweak
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 11:04 AM

First Love

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,437

I really love that thing Okada does with his eyebrow, where he raises one and gives us that inquiring look <3 When he did it in the Voyager PV I had to go back and rewatch XD The first episode was a little slower than I expected but I still loved it, and seeing him in a drama again was amazing. I like how they paid attention to the fight scenes, and eventhough I was completely confused half the time I still managed to enjoy the episode. I'm sure that they'll add in some more emotional moments and a deeper subplot considering the flashbacks and the ending. I really liked that ending scene <33 and have I mentioned that I loved all the closeups :333

I thought he looked alot younger, and his attitude and character really show it. I loved the part where he was poking at the statue XD I thought he looked adorable here.. the haircut really did wonders :3
user posted image

and thankyou for the scans Sandra :3

--------------------
user posted image
Sandra
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 01:53 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,564

Ah, yes, inutweak. That is one thing I forgotten to touch on. His aikido and judo skills looked impressive! And the stunts he had to do flying off and sliding off cars is impressive. The action scenes are good. Did you see how brawny he was!

Someone pls do a screencap of his muscles without the shirt on! laugh.gif

Btw, why is it a midnight drama? Why midnight? Why do older boys get pushed back into such late hours for their dramas?

--------------------
inutweak
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 03:49 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,437

He really buffed up alot! lol I was anticipating him taking off the jacket :3 too bad there were always people in the way so screencapping it from up close was hard to do D: But wow, Okada really looks great (though we all already knew that :3)

user posted image

user posted image
I love the 'tch' sound the actress makes :3
I'm not sure about the midnight drama thing. I dont think its really them pushing them back so much as maybe the content.. I'm not sure. But I know alot of people were anticipating so I'm sure its gonna do great!

--------------------
user posted image
keladry
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 05:52 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,089

The 1st episode of [S.P.] bagged an impressive 14.5% in ratings.
This is a very very good number for that time slot and it was
even pushed back half an hour because of volleyball this week.
I would say, it's comparable to a 20%+ rating for
a primetime drama that airs at 9 or 10 pm.
Congratulations to the [S.P.] team! clap.gif

Sandra, the slot that [S.P.] occupies, 11 pm on Saturdays on CX
is a new renzoku drama time slot. FujiTV opened up this new
slot just this spring with [Liar Game] and [LIFE] followed in summer.
Per my understanding, FujiTV has always been the top dog in terms
of the drama world among the 4 main stations. So it's actually a
great thing that Junichi signed onto this slot. Plus the drama is helmed
by a reputable director with widely recognized classics to his credit,
a talented writer, a seasoned crew, and a capable cast.
And from what Junichi's said, this drama has been in the works for
at least a couple of years; he even started physical training over a
year ago.
nezagie
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 08:24 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,450

love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif
WoW coming back after 2 days and my eyes are feasted with lots of Sceen Caps here laugh.gif

The 1st episode of [S.P.] bagged an impressive 14.5% in ratings.
This is a very very good number for that time slot and it was
even pushed back half an hour because of volleyball this week.
I would say, it's comparable to a 20%+ rating for
a primetime drama that airs at 9 or 10 pm.
Congratulations to the [S.P.] team!

This is impressive indeed keladry and I am glad that this drama is a production of FujiTV. Can't wait for the 2nd Episode to broadcast this coming Sat. Am looking forward to the development of this drama. happy.gif

And from what Junichi's said, this drama has been in the works for
at least a couple of years; he even started physical training over a
year ago.
Tommy did mentioned that Junichi has gone through training secretly for the past year and I read off some magazines that he mentioned he has gain weight for this drama too. We can see from the result of his training with all these screencaps love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

--------------------
My Drama Listing (updating process...)
user posted image
Nezagie@LJ
tarepanda
Posted: Nov 4 2007, 09:26 PM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,123

I just watched SP too. happy.gif I kind of wished there were subs, but I thought the drama wasn't too hard to understand. Nothing awfully too special, if you're looking for an outstanding plot or something... but I like the lighthearted-ness. :] I really liked the action and of course, Okada, as I'm sure everyone here already pointed out. LOL. In terms of character, I was actually hoping of a more outgoing and light Tsutsumi Shinichi. He's always seem to be stuck in a more "serious" role; don't get me wrong, he's really good at doing what he does... it's just that there should be more variety. =/ Nonetheless, I like the relationship between Okada & Tsutsumi's character. =)

Despite all the goodness... the thing that REALLY caught me was V6's Way of Life. IT'S A GOOD SONG. love4.gif

--------------------

user posted image
. . . . . . . . . Livejournal much..? | Security Police (SP) | V6 - KinKi Kids - SMAP <3.
yi thying
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 05:14 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,575

i should be preparing for assessment, but knowing SP is aired, just can't resist to check!

thank you Inutweak & Sandra for those amazing screen caps! love1.gif love1.gif & mp3 & mag articles!! i wanna check out for the mag soon! ahhhhhh frantics.gif frantics.gif i wanna watch SP!!!!!!! may i know where do you guys get it from? gaaarrh...i know i'm blur bangwall.gif but i wanna dlwd & watch!!! looks really good!!!! drool2.gif

*Inutweak, nice signature!! so sad AnAn with Junichi on cover sold out sad.gif he looks really good there
Sandra
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 07:16 AM

Official Pop Addict

yi thying, you don't know about d-addicts? laugh.gif Register and you should see it. Use Bit comet or Bit torrent.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_54788.htm

A group is going to sub it and we should see the subs very soon at d-addicts.

--------------------
yi thying
Posted: Nov 6 2007, 11:08 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

yi thying, you don't know about d-addicts?  Register and you should see it. Use Bit comet or Bit torrent.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_54788.htm

A group is going to sub it and we should see the subs very soon at d-addicts.

yay! arigatougozaimashita Sandra! laugh.gif i shall surf around there for SP! thank you thank you! clap.gif clap.gif

and here's an article of SP from Wink Up November 2007:

user posted image

i'll upload more later on happy.gif
yi thying
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 02:09 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

more articles on SP happy.gif enjoy

TV LIFE 9/15 - 9/28
user posted image user posted image

Potato November 2007
user posted image user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: Nov 8 2007, 06:08 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Oh, look, look. I haven't see a frown like that from Junichi before on the top left corner of the Potato magazine. clap3.gif clap3.gif

Thank you, yi thying.

--------------------
hidamari
Posted: Nov 10 2007, 08:53 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

Short blurb on 11/24 episode (I think.. if I understood it correctly):
user posted image

Seems that Junichi had to dive into a bathtub during a fight with terrorist, hence the drenched look laugh.gif
elysia
Posted: Nov 10 2007, 11:25 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

I just have to scream here...
Junichi in SP is SO HOTTTT!!!!!! *fans self*
It's the only drama I'm going to watch faithfully this season... tongue.gif *sorry Nagase*

elysia
Sandra
Posted: Nov 11 2007, 11:23 AM

Official Pop Addict

Elysia, you are watching this too. Good for you.

Episode 2 screencaps.

I can't believe they dragged out this episode so much and have to have a sequel in arresting the culprits. Nice moves on the female star's part.

Today is a study of Junichi's frowns laugh.gif

user posted image

This one is too cute.
user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful side profile. See the manliness of his features!!!!

user posted image

user posted image

Look at how pronounced his eyebrows area is. Incredible!!
user posted image

user posted image

Here's an OMG smile!!! love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif
user posted image

Yo, this could very well be him waiting for his wife to deliver the baby... laught31.gif

user posted image

The director captured this look of his beautifully!!!

user posted image

Someone should try and make this into a banner for us at this forum and we could see him waving and smiling to us every time we log on. laughing4.gif

user posted image

This one is cute but the one following - look at the lines of his lips...how curved they are... faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif They are the perfect lips to draw, just perfect. Yeah, for those of you who don't draw, trace your finger over the outline drool.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Now we have an extra possibility for us to imagine - that if we have a chauffeur, it could very well be Junichi. laughing5.gif He could be my chauffeur even when he is old.
user posted image

These two are actually very expressive even behind the glass.
user posted image

user posted image

This one suddenly reminds me of the young Junichi. He has not changed at all.
user posted image

Alright, on to the story. I'm surprised the English subs are not out yet.

Ep. 2

The opening Junichi parts has him pouncing onto an armed man. They were actually just practicing and the girl laughed at him that this type of training wouldn't work.

Then he felt a bit dizzy. The supervisor ordered him to go to the hospital for a check up, he refused. Supervisor said it was an order.

At the hospital, the doctor said that he has an over activity of NGF which is overcompensating in repair work and therefore induce an increased amount of protein. Such nerves function has recently been studied widely because of the study of plaques blocking nerves in the study of Alzeimer's disease. But the downside is that the over activity of such nerves would cause him a heightened consciousness of things around him. She asked him if he had ultra good memory. He said it was decent. She said that the heightened sensitivites may cause discomfort in his daily life. He could smell things that others could not smell, hear things louder than others, and he would feel dizzy at times and imaginary events during work as a result. She asked if he had an undisciplined childhood or a traumatic even at youth.

He said no, not that I recall.

She told him to stay calm and relaxed.

He said then I might as well change job softly.

She prescribed 3 weeks of medication.

At the hallway, Junichi heard Tanaka's footsteps and could decipher. Tanaka said he was annoying. Junichi said, can't help it , your footstep is too easy to tell. Your knee has been injured before.

Tanaka explained that his archilles heel has been injured before (archilles heel is connected to the ligaments) and he injured it when he was in military service. In the elevator Junichi asked what is Tanaka investigating. Tanaka said it's secret. Lucky you guys on training. Take care of your health. Junichi remarked, He is irritating me more.

At the office, the girl was talking to colleague who he would be under that day for assignment. She remarked that it must have been tough for him not to see his daughter for 3 months.

Fat guy comes in and insisted on parting his hair 7:3 style. She said do you have to? He said, it's part of the job. She remarked it's 8:2 at the moment. He changed it and she approved. He asked her who she's working with today. She said it depends on orders.

Junichi comes in and he said he heard it would be the ex-prime minister. The boss talked to supervisor for transporting the ex-prime minister to the hospital and it had to be kept secret. Supervisor said if you don't give us orders more than the night before, we wouldn't have sufficient time to plan things out. Boss said do it well. Last time, ex-PM didn't want us to be involved and now finally we got the job again so pls don't mess up. And btw, make sure your beloved pet would not mess things up.

The terrorists are interested in doing the ex-prime minister in as he goes to the hospital for checkup.

At the hospital, Junichi standing in front of the surgery room that he somehow had an uneasy feeling and premonition of something bad is going to happen. Female colleague said there's not much to do anyway except wait for the examination is finished. Why doesn't he go and have lunch first. The nurse pass by and Junichi watched for a while. She said, don't tell me that is the premonition of love. Junichi said he would rather it was indeed. She urged him, perhaps you should check yourself downstairs to see a doctor.

The rest is without much dialog.

Exclusive: Please do not repost this translation outside of this forum.

I'll do the ep. 1 summary in a bit.

My review so far:

I could not believe they split this episode with a sequel. It is in general very very slow and very ineffective as a police drama.

Let's put it this way, so far this drama is neither funny nor suspenseful. It all centers on Junichi having unnatural abilities. I watch it for the eye candy and Junichi's expressions. But man, I think Koichi's Sushi Chef has redeeming factor when compared to this because at least Koichi's drama makes some of us laugh because it is so outlandish.

This is as plain as Utahime which is running at single digit rating. They really need to thicken the plot and speed it up. The filming is so slow that if this film is handcrankable, I would speed it up 10 times. There's not enough content in it, nor plot, so far. Ah....the Japanese need to learn from the Koreans.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Nov 18 2007, 11:46 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Good grief, I can't believe they are giving so little in episode three. This is as bad as the Hard Boiled in the middle portion. Well, I guess you all have to wait for next episode to see more of Junichi's wonderful action. laugh.gif

Very few screencaps for this week. Obviously these guys were after money and they wanted to take this opportunity to manipulate the stocks. I'm not going to download the Chinese one for this episode. They hardly said much.

I don't suppose tommy is going to visit this thread (or this forum?) because she doesn't like me complaining about this drama or Japanese drama in general here or at my blog.

Don't let me destroy your enjoyment of the drama, readers. But I have to say what I feel so far of this drama and action wise, pace wise, it flops. Nothing against Junichi. Just the drama itself.

user posted image

Credit must be given to this guy to at least give a bit of feistiness in this episode. None of the Japanese extras looked terrified. This is as bad as the Sinking of Japan. tongue.gif

user posted image

Onto next weeks' screencaps...lots of spoilers of course.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

So what do you all think?

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0622 seconds · Archive