zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Kinki Kids Concerts, Photos, screencaps, reviews
Kaze
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 02:04 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 775

kimurafan thank you so much for the pics....
If Tsuyo's keep wearing that hat for all gigs and all the times >_< bleah, sometimes he should value his looks a bit more, he would look so good if he stopped wearing things that don't match at all with the rest.... T_T
I like him so much that I try not to judje too much that hat...but....if I could put hand on it....I would burn it XD it's horrible!!!
;_; a Dvd with that hat on is too much, he looks so good with the hairstyle he has now!!! brokenhearted.gif
While Koichi looks so good, love especially the look with he red tie!!
Yeah, they look a bit more united now, not as much as the first times but better that last years before this...mh...really look forward for a live dvd!

LOL what about concert good, does Tsuyo has the hat also on uchiwa and posters?

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 03:30 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hana wrote:

But it's definitely a changed relationship, even Koichi's talked about it. ....They're not close friends, but they like and understand each other now.

Hana, please elaborate! What did Koichi say?

They are not close friends before? Just partners all these years?????

A bit of news on the Jan 1, 2007 concert. Tsuyoshi was said to be angry that a certain press leaked the news that Music of Life would be sung at the concert. They meant to keep it as a secret to surprise the fans and so he sang it rather sulkily/angrily and left the stage without saying goodbye to the fans leaving Koichi standing on stage alone. It was said that Koichi tried to bring him back but he couldn't. Soon Koichi quickly ended the concert too as scheduled. And this is the birthday celebration one???? I wonder if this would be on the DVD? think.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 03:47 PM

Administrator

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 06:25 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Jan 2 2007, 05:30 PM)

A bit of news on the Jan 1, 2007 concert.† Tsuyoshi was said to be angry that a certain press leaked the news that Music of Life would be sung at the concert. They meant to keep it as a secret to surprise the fans and so he sang it rather sulkily/angrily and left the stage without saying goodbye to the fans leaving Koichi standing on stage alone.† It was said that Koichi tried to bring him back but he couldn't. Soon Koichi quickly ended the concert too as scheduled.† And this is the birthday celebration one???? I wonder if this would be on the DVD? think.gif

angry.gif angry.gif This better not be true. No matter how angry he was about something like this, to do something like that to Koichi on the day of his birthday, well, that ticks me off. January 1 isn't New Year's Day to me....it's Koichi's birthday first.

faint.gif I was so upset reading that, I didn't notice some of those photos are of Koichi and his birthday cake. love4.gif love4.gif He looks so happy!!!! love4.gif love4.gif drool1.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

ororo_munroe
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 07:54 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

about that sulking thing
tsu has been reported to be quite moody during KK concert... previous KK concert quite number of them... dun know what the reasons are...

so if we never see the moody thingings back then, I bet this sulking thing won't be in DVD....

@Kaze
if you ever get that bushy hat tsu was searing please dun burn and throw it away.. instead mail/post it to me... all postage expenses under me heheheh
biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hana
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 09:08 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,176

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Jan 2 2007, 03:30 PM)
A bit of news on the Jan 1, 2007 concert. Tsuyoshi was said to be angry that a certain press leaked the news that Music of Life would be sung at the concert. They meant to keep it as a secret to surprise the fans and so he sang it rather sulkily/angrily and left the stage without saying goodbye to the fans leaving Koichi standing on stage alone.

From what I heard from friends who were there on Jan 1, this wasnt what happened at all. The leadup to Music of Life was pleasant and even a little sweet. Tsuyo talked about wanting to end on a song that he and Koichi created together because it was the start of their 10th year and also because it was a special day for Koichi. As far as I was told, the boys looked fine during the singing and the fans were happy.

The goodbye was awkward, we suspect, because of a miscommunication between them. I heard Tsuyo ran off the stage as soon as the song ended...but most people who were there believed that he had intended to come out again either with a gag or something for Koichi. But Koichi clearly didnt know why Tsuyo ran off and got flustered, so he just wrapped things quickly, leaving the stage before even the dancers and musicians did. Two different friends who were there said Koichi genuinely looked confused and concerned, and neither of them thought Tsuyo was angry.

If Tsuyo was truly angry about the media leak, he would have just changed the song or done something different. Tsuyo is prone to moodiness, not pettiness, and he certainly wouldnt have taken things out on the fans.

I may not be a frequent visitor here, but I have noticed some anger in various threads/posts here directed at Tsuyo and I dont understand it. We all have favourites but there really is no need to say harsh things about either boy in any circumstances, and especially over rumours.

kimurafan
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 10:44 PM

Administrator

From the sound of this die hard Tsuyo fan who posted it, it doesn't sound like Tsuyo was taking it out on the fans. He was just very upset about the leak. This song I suppose meant something to them.

Anyway, I'm just relating what I read on the web so I thought I would bring it up as I always do. Members are free to react and respond. I don't censure any comments in general. laugh.gif

Hana, you haven't visited the Takeshi and SMAP sections obviously, where the reactions are even more severe... laughing1.gif laughing2.gif

--------------------
elysia
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 01:54 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

Sandra,

You know the latest batch of photos you posted... I only set my eyes on one.

user posted image

Someone has to tell me... do male good friends really behave like this?! love1.gif I'm always amazed how they can find the most comfortable positions to settle themselves naturally on each other. LOL!

opps.. this should have gone under the NagasexKoichi topic ah? love4.gif

elysia
aphryn
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 05:45 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,168

lol, actually I do agree with Hana.. sometimes some comments get a bit carried away with people taking sides. we don't KNOW what each guy thinks, so no matter how much we speculate - it's just that. speculation. so shall we all just chill and enjoy what we've got, and what they've got to present to us? :)

I really don't think Tsuyo would ever take out his temper or mood on Koichi. definitely!

sandra, you make me not want to explore the SMAP and Takeshi section then XD
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 07:59 AM

Administrator

Elysia, I bet this has to do with their lack of girlfriends... laughing3.gif

aphryn, yes, tread with caution. Some threads are more explosive than others. Kimura's career news and marriage choice and Takeshi choice of films are the most divisive but in the end, everyone still comes back for more. Other than that, the rest is sedate. Don't miss the fun by avoiding entire sections! laugh.gif

This forum is known for the most free expression of speech. We even have bashing threads in case you haven't visited the important announcement and the Cocolat for thoughts. Poor Rain and Zhang Ziyi. laughing1.gif Shu Qi almost made it down there too. laughing2.gif

--------------------
elysia
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 08:14 AM

Officially obsessed

Sandra,
Lack of girlfriends?! laugh.gif It's enough as long as they have each other... *opps* Me in NxK mode again.

Anyway, regarding the incident that happened in 1/1 con, Tsuyo made an "official" apology to Koichi and fans via his own Love Fighter today already. Despite alot of fans crying upon reading that, I'm still pretty indifferent towards his words. I suppose as an adult, you should be able to control your feelings better than this? I think KinKi are a spoiled lot sometimes... LOL! They are just too "jiyuu" sometimes... doing whatever they want to do... But then sometimes I like them for the same reason too.

elysia
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 10:04 AM

Administrator

Thanks for the alert, Elysia.

Here is my translation off a Chinese translation. If there are key words translated incorrectly, feel free to correct but that's the gist of it.

Love Fighter January 3, 2007

Even though I know that that day was Koichiís birthday, even though I know that that day we are moving towards the 10th anniversary, I still have said some poor words because I was too angry.

Koichi, Iím sorry.

Also those who came especially to come and enjoy, Iím really sorry.

Even if I explain it now
It couldnít amend things.

Perhaps for some people
This time is nonchalant
For some, Kinki Kids may not mean much.

But
For me
That is a very valuable very precious time

So
I have all along strove to tolerate

But
In the concert
I kept thinking

For this
Precious treasure
I have spent many days , a lot of time

Together with Koichi the two of us
Discuss together
And got the answer and the world

For Kinki Kids
I put in my thoughts and thinking

When I found out
It was just a little bit misunderstanding
All this collapsed in one evening

Even if I tell myself all along
He didnít mean harm

I am still not satisfied
I still feel sad

Koichiís face
And other postures
Float in my mind back and forth

The night
Just past 12 midnight and we come to the 1st

I was still drinking wine
Still laughing around
With the companions near me

And now
I have the feeling that
The precious thing has been marred and stepped on

Whether it is singing or the music portions
I tried to be composed till the end

I also wanted to smile to everyone
Want to wave to everyone
Want to be even more high and jump even higher
Singing songs

Perhaps I know
That is my destiny

But amid the song and the dance
I feel anger
I mixed in the voice of anger
towards
The world

Very childish
Totally unlike an adult

Iím sorry everyone

I made
Everyone sad
Sorry

At the 10th anniversary
I would thank everyone
And then
I would sing
From the bottom of my heart

I
Kinki Kids the most

Exclusive: Please do not repost this translation outside of this forum.

Elysia wrote:

I think KinKi are a spoiled lot sometimes... LOL! They are just too "jiyuu" sometimes... doing whatever they want to do...

jiyuu means free tongue.gif

Tsuyoshi fans all over the Chinese forums are also angry at the reporter and crying along with Tsuyoshi. Well, at least their crying emocions and crying wordings are all out in full force.

But think about poor Koichi fans, to see their idol left behind on stage like that. Do you know how that makes us feel and how awkward it is for Koichi?

And poor Koichi had to hurry to end the show and catch up with Tsu to find out what was wrong/or to console him.

Some fans thought Tsuyo had to go to the loo, fell sick, something bad happened at home, etc...etc....

Grow up, Tsuyoshi! Sigh...

Well, for one thing, Tsuyoshi still feels KK is important to him. That's good to know.

But pls, don't do this again. It's not pretty.

But of course Koichi doesn't mind in the end. That's Tsuyoshi. And even if Koichi minds, he wouldn't say anything about it. I suppose in the next SMGO, Koichi will take the opportunity to

1. blast at the reporter for Tsuyoshi or
2. comfort Tsuyoshi some more or
3. apologize some more or
4. all of the above.

On another note, I have been reading some concert reports from the Taiwanese girls living in Japan and who went to the concerts on three nights and it appears that there are like a few songs where Tsuyoshi took off his beaver hat and sang and during those songs, he looked very moody and unhappy. It happened for a couple nights. But when he wore his hat again, he was all happy.

Has he mentioned if that hat meant something to him? Was it a present from someone? Or was it a tool for them to show their bond (as Koichi kept touching the fuzz on his head?)

--------------------
elysia
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 10:27 AM

Officially obsessed

I certainly don't want Koichi to update his SMGO now when he's so busy... somemore on this matter. I remembered how Koichi updated his SMGO once in defence of Tsuyo + KinKi before... *can't remember exact details* In any case, if this LF made so many KinKi / Tsuyo fans touched, then let it stay there. I don't wish for more involvement and explanation from either Koichi or Tsuyo. Instead of words, show us through actions. I sincerely wish for a wonderful 10th anniversary concert where both of them and fans can enjoy together.

elysia
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 10:35 AM

Administrator

Well said, Elysia.

I hope they will keep Kinki Kids strong !

--------------------
fluffy
Posted: Jan 3 2007, 11:31 AM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,156

*sigh* tsuyo and his mood swings.. I love both kinki equally and honestly I was a bit disappointed on tsuyo but wellz everybody makes mistake and what's done is done.. this incident seems to be quite a serious one I suppose? haha hopefully this will make tsuyo more careful in controlling his mood in the future.. if that performance is to be recorded into the dvd I hope the editting team can do a good job in cutting the last awkward part out tongue.gif

a bit off topic here.. I really don't understand how some fans LOVE koichi and HATE tsuyoshi or the other way around haha.. that's just.. weird for me ^^;

my last wish.. please make the 10th anniversary con a BOMB *in a good way of course* and relase a dvd ><

--------------------
Icon thanks to autumnhysterics <3
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0375 seconds · Archive