Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Kinki Kids Concerts, Photos, screencaps, reviews
elysia
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 06:28 PM

Officially obsessed

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,184

Sandra!!! Thanks for the live photos!!! *rolls about laughing* laughing1.gif
OMG~ That was the "legendary" red/black suit I see the Japanese fans talking about. *FAINT!* What did they make Koichi wear?!?!? I don't want Koichi to join Kanjani 8 in their Kanfu Fighting promo lah~~~~ laugh.gif But I love his sarasara hair~~ Hope he cut soon though, they will get in the way during SHOCK battle scenes. tongue.gif
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 07:36 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Their costumes look strange and outlandish most of the time. I am eager to see what Tsuyoshi wears throughout the concert.

Are they both synchronized in their costumes most of the time?

user posted image

Here's one. I see Tsuyoshi wore that furry hat. Did he have a moustache??? or residue of stubs and facial hair??????

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 30 2006, 05:19 PM

Administrator

Finally, I got to see the photos today.

Here are the bigger ones first.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 30 2006, 06:11 PM

Administrator

The Tokyo concert, they didn't sing Parental Advice Explicit Content song. This night is rumored to be the filming of the DVD.

Incomplete image rolleyes.gif
user posted image

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Dec 30 2006, 06:31 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Dec 30 2006, 08:11 PM)
The Tokyo concert, they didn't sing Parental Advice Explicit Content song. This night is rumored to be the filming of the DVD.

hair.gif hair.gif They can't do that!!!! (can they? huh.gif) What's the point then of filming for a DVD if they're going to skip all the good stuff? angry.gif

I don't mean to sound so disappointed but isn't that one of the reasons why they release these DVD's? For the unlucky fans who can't be there in person to experience the whole show too?

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

kimurafan
Posted: Dec 30 2006, 11:16 PM

Administrator

I've posted three songs that were recorded at the concert here.
http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie...ic=2296&st=600&

--------------------
Hana
Posted: Dec 31 2006, 08:23 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,176

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Dec 30 2006, 06:11 PM)

Are you referring to the 30th? Im pretty sure they did sing it.
But then, a lot of us were distracted during that sequence because something was up with Tsuyo. We dont know what it was but he suddenly shut down and sulked for about 3 songs...and it took a bit of work for Koichi to get him to snap out of it sad.gif

And yes there were cameras roaming!
fluffy
Posted: Dec 31 2006, 10:06 AM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,156

QUOTE (Hana @ Dec 31 2006, 08:23 AM)
QUOTE (kimurafan @ Dec 30 2006, 06:11 PM)

Are you referring to the 30th? Im pretty sure they did sing it.
But then, a lot of us were distracted during that sequence because something was up with Tsuyo. We dont know what it was but he suddenly shut down and sulked for about 3 songs...and it took a bit of work for Koichi to get him to snap out of it sad.gif

And yes there were cameras roaming!

huh? what's up with tsuyoshi??

did he do it on purpose.. or the panic disorder?? O___O

--------------------
Icon thanks to autumnhysterics <3
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 31 2006, 11:28 AM

Administrator

Hana, you are in Japan now? Lucky you. I definitely want to see everything.

Here are three clips of the Countdown Concert. They wore their red outfit.

http://www.im.tv/vlog/Personal/472572/947634

http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal.asp?FID=947606

http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal.asp?FID=947657

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 31 2006, 12:42 PM

Administrator

Hana, did you go to the Countdown concert? Tsuyoshi looked tired in that one.

Did Tsuyoshi ever explain why he wore the headgear all the time? Did he wear it that way at every concert? I wonder if he was not satisfied with his haircut.

Was his facial hair the same every day or he kept letting it grow day by day?

Why was he sulking for 3 songs?

--------------------
Hana
Posted: Jan 1 2007, 10:22 AM

First Love

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Dec 31 2006, 12:42 PM)
Hana, did you go to the Countdown concert? Tsuyoshi looked tired in that one.

No, I decided this year not to stay for Countdown or the Jan 1 show because I have a pressing deadline at work this week and needed to come back.

I didnt mind missing Countdown because ever since the show expanded beyond the original 13 JFriends, they haven't been as good. And last year's show was so disappointing, it wasnt worth the trouble. (Ive seen the clips of this year's and spoken to a couple of friends who were there and everyone agrees that it's the worst it's ever been. And if you're a KK fan...well, you'd be spitting).

I did however, wish I was at today's Jan 1 show. That's always alot of fun because of Koichi's birthday and the extra long MCs. I dont know why Tsuyo's had such mood swings. I know what you mean about being tired at Countdown. But he was genki earlier that day, and I heard he was fine today as well. So hopefully it's nothing serious.

As for the facial hair...it was the same every night. He said in one of the Osaka MCs that Nakai had told him that it's not good to shave too often, and Matchy had told him he looked good with facial hair. So that's why he's been experimenting.

aphryn
Posted: Jan 1 2007, 06:33 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,168

hello everyone, finally back from my trip. gonna post up the concert reports that i had to rack my memory so hard for.. not very good at remembering everything, so this is all i have eh? :) and they DID sing P.A.C.E. for 30th n 31st.. these reports are basically what i wrote in my lj, so haha, it really is cut and paste. sorry to those who already have read what i wrote there tongue.gif

30th December

After a 6 year wait, I finally got to watch KinKi Kids 'live'! We went to Kasuga station and walked to Tokyo Dome at 10.20am and thought that hey, there's no crowd. No one's here yet? What a mistake. They were all queued up at the other end, and the line already looped around once! So we stood in line for about 2 hours, and the cold wind was SO terrible. My fingers and feet lost their feeling, and I really wanted to run into some place warm. Took us till 12.35pm to get the queue officially moving and we were done in 10 minutes!

Loaded up on too many gorgeous goods.. even though I initially thought I'd just get the pamphlet and keitai strap, I ended up with that, the clear files, keitai case, necklace and tshirt! Garrr. Even the uchiwas - because they were different from the usual ones. Met up with Susie, Bex and Lisa for a while - nice meeting you girls (Susie, like finally!) and I was so envious of Bex and Lisa having Yoko and Maru do happy things for them!

The concert started almost promptly at 5.40pm. The set list and my comments are as follows (set list taken from usami-chan):
Set List
真冬のパンセ (Mafuyu no Panse) - excellent starting piece, but because of my very bad seat, I wasn't quite into the concert just yet.
雨のMelody (Ame no Melody) - with this familiar song, I did get into the flow of things, even though poor Chihiro had a spoilt pen light, we were waving around like nutters.
ビロードの闇 (Biirodo no Yami) - one of my favourite songs from them, too bad we really were so far that the binoculars didn't hel
Rocketman
Harmony of December
 MC - Tsuyoshi and Koichi tried not talking, but the audience still laughed and Tsuyoshi was amused at that. He commented that Michael Jackson just breathed heavily into the microphone and people STILL screamed. Tsuyoshi called Koichi a natural idiot because even though the things that he says aren't meant to be funny, it comes out really funny. Koichi saw spilt water and was like, was it Akiyama who spilt it!? Koichi did a quick dance and mentioned that in Osaka Dome, the stage was so bouncy that when he danced, it looked like he was jerking randomly.
iD -the World of Gimmicks-
藍色の夜風 (Aoiro no Kaze)
星のロマンティカ (Hoshi no Romantica) - didnt know this song so I was a tad out of it..
Get in on - dance was choreographed by Yara (from MA) and Koichi looked REALLY good dancing, and the song sounded better live.
Parental Advisory Explicit Content - another song that I grew to like in 'i album' - very nice!
百年ノ恋 (100nen no Koi) - Koichi disturbed Tsuyo during this song and Tsuyo ruffled his hair while pushing Koichi away! For the first part of this song, I thought MA was Koichi before I realised Koichi was on the stage. Can you tell how far away I was!?
-so young blues-
FRIENDS - Chihiro got quite excited telling me about it being such an old song..
99%LIBERTY (メンバー紹介) (Member Introduction)
 MC - this MC was 1/2 an hour long!! even tsuyoshi sighed and said that he realised they rambled too much.. in this MC, Tsuyo talked about his car troubles, that he had a difficult time starting up. Koichi asked if it were ok for him to talk about the reasons and of course he went on to explain why. Koichi was so lazy that he would drive 40m to the convenience store and KinKi stood a rough distance of 40m to show the laughing crowd. Tsuyoshi said that Koichi looked so young but in his heart, he is an uncle. According to Koichi, Johnny expressed surprise when Koichi said he was already 28. Tsuyoshi remarked about how Nagase came into a rehearsal onstage while on the phone and saying 'Yes yes, I'm at a rehearsal now'. TOKIO are like animals, so genki. Tsuyo first came to Tokyo and LEARNT japanese because Kansai people don't use subjects in their speech. Tsuyo's friends saw someone who looked like a celeb and had to control their laughter. Koichi pointed out that Tsuyo had a vest on, and when Tsuyo took it off, he saw his name on it. 'Looks like what my mother would do' he said.
孤独の街角(Kodoku no Machikado)
Black Joke
Love is the mirage... - with his weird blue fuzzy hat, tsuyoshi kinda shushed up the entire dome for his voice alone
futari - the song ended with black and white photos of their past, really apt
硝子の少年 (Garasu no Shonen) - it was SO fun to dance to, and Koichi actually kept playing around with Akiyama for the previous songs
僕の背中には羽根がある (Boku no senaka ni wa hane ga aru)
Anniversary
Love is... ~いつもそこに君がいたから~ (~itsumo soko ni kimi ga ita kara~) - they had a touching 'Thank You' speech each, and by the time this song played, and reading the lyrics, I teared like an idiot.
Night+Flight - a typical KinKi pop song, we were bopping around haha!

Encore
雪白の月 (Seppaku no Tsuki) - Koichi couldn't reach the high parts but it was such an awesome song!
買い物ブギ~たよりにしてまっせ (Kaimono bugi~tayori ni shitemasse) - Koichi was on the roll cart shimmying with Akiyama and another MA member that I couldn't see.
Harmony of December - excellent end to a very excellent show.

We sat at third base in the Tokyo Dome BUT we were RIGHT at the top. Some obaasan kept shouting in her hoarse voice 'KOOOOUCHAAAN' until my sister asked, 'Who's MaChan?' LOL! Didn't expect the seats to be so bad.. but man, this concert rocked SO MUCH. Audrey even said it was way better than what we experienced at K8 and at that concert we were quite near the stage.. I think after it all, I really am so much more into KinKi love than anything else. Tsuyoshi, Koichi, you guys are too good.

31st December

When my friend told me the seats were awesome, I didn't know just how much. There were three glass rolling stages, and our seats tonight were just 5 rows behind the horizontal moving ones and left of centrestage! I waved like a nut as usual whenever the guys came by - hopefully Tsuyo saw the recycled uchiwa.

Gonna start rambling about the concert (mostly their antics because the songs were the same), if I forget anything, maybe Mel wld have more in her update.

The opening talk was longer than yesterday's, and Tsuyo was in a hyper mood and couldn't stop talking. He asked why KinKi never did do the "People in the arena, are you genki?" kinda things. And KinKi tried that individually. Tsuyo called out to the arena, the stands and the third tier. Koichi was like, arena, stands, sono ue, sono ue no hen because he couldn't really differentiate the levels. Koichi also wanted to put his foot up on the sound system, like a real rock star. Tsuyo then said, those things are alive (and later on in the show, when Koichi tries to step on a light, it really moved and he was surprised!) He yammered on and on and in the end, kept plugging in his ear piece and unplugging it, explaining that maybe he shouldn't talk so much. Koichi was like, yeah, so stop talking if not we'll never start. Tsuyoshi didn't take off his fuzzy rabbit-fur hat today, even though he took it off after the 2nd or 3rd song last night. Tsuyoshi showed us his tights - comic characters on it - and he was wearing orange sweatpants and adidas shoes. Koichi decided to look at what he had on under his pants, and when he bent down, he forgot that he was holding a bottle of water and it spilt ON THE MIC! Tsuyo hollered for the staff, and Koichi's like, no no, don't! Tsuyo kept on about how expensive the mics were, and when Koichi looked backstage, he got a shock because 10 staff members were waiting for him there! LOL! Tsuyo tried to mime how Koichi would be after the last song of the concert: Koichi goes backstage, and gets beaten up by the staff. However, while miming that, Tsuyo's hat flies off and he panics to stuff it back on his head. Koichi laughed so hard upon seeing that.

When I say Tsuyo's hyper, he really was! He jumped off the stage where the drumset was - four times in total! Tsuyo was really 自由すぎaccording to a disgruntled Koichi who was trying to host the MC parts. Tsuyo kept walking around the instruments. He played the piano, and the drums! Amusing himself, what a funny guy.. To match up to Tsuyo, while Tsuyo was talking, Koichi suddenly headbutted him! Out of no where!! Tsuyo was so tickled, and during Tsuyo's solo (百年の恋), Koichi came up to him and stroked his fuzzy hat and Tsuyo just smiled - this continued till the end of the verse where Koichi does a 'ta-tara-ta' tap to Tsuyo's hat.

Akiyama was playing with Koichi again, and they were dancing together, and Akiyama took off his jacket partially - but a pity Koichi already walked away laughing. Yara's hair wasn't that nice to see, but MA's Tsuyoshi's hair was very funky! I really, really loved 'Get it on' when it was performed live, and closer this time! Most of the time, Tsuyo was really just focusing on singing, whereas the ever-ready to smile Koichi was bouncing from place to place. AND! Tsuyo did some breakdancing instead of sliding under Koichi's legs, because Koichi slid under his legs for a bit when they were dancing. We were ALL stunned to say the least. And later, Tsuyo complained about his back LOL. Koichi then asked him to DO MORE EXERCISE. Man, when I looked at the PV for Anniversary, I loved Tsuyo so much in there! Tsuyo also said that when he went back to his room, he saw a hugeass blister and asked "どちら様ですか?" to it. LOL!

Koichi also tried to show Tsuyo what Higashiyama asked him to do - turn his arm muscles without waving his hand. Tsuyo couldn't do it, and Koichi took Tsuyo's hand to show him. The girls started screaming at that. The guys were like 'URUSAI!!' haha. In the end, Koichi was like, man, your muscles are too hard! 'futari' and 'Love is..' were so beautifully sung. Koichi managed to sing the high parts in 'Seppaku no Tsuki' so YAY for the guy!! At the end of 'Taiyori shittemasse' song, Koichi grabbed Tsuyo's hand and they headed to the drumset stage and both jumped off together! WOOT!

I enjoyed today more because Tsuyo talked so much. Well, maybe also because the seats were f**king fantastic!! Of course if I could get the front blocks, I'd be like WOO LUCK!! but it's really fantastic enough! It was wonderful meeting Mel, and seeing Samantha for a short bit. Poor girl was frozen because of idiotic people who buy everything at a go.. hehe. KinKi Kids forever!!
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 1 2007, 10:11 PM

Administrator

Thank you, aphryn, for the lively reports. So Tsuyoshi was enjoying himself at the concert. Good to hear that. How is this concert compared to the previous years? Of all the concerts, do you like this the best?

In terms of their partnership, is this closer than before?

and Hana, do you like this concert this most of all these years?

--------------------
Hana
Posted: Jan 1 2007, 11:19 PM

First Love

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Jan 1 2007, 10:11 PM)
In terms of their partnership, is this closer than before?
and Hana, do you like this concert this most of all these years?

I dont think this year's concert was the best, but it was better than last year's because the boys interacted better. At the very least they had a plan for the MCs!

But it's definitely a changed relationship, even Koichi's talked about it. We often miss the way they used to be, but I think this new, more mature bond is nice too. They're not close friends, but they like and understand each other now. Which is good enough.

aphryn
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 12:49 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,168

I don't think ths concert was the best, but it being my first KinKi Kids concert - it would definitely be in my memory for a long time to come. I love the interaction they have, but the dome is really so huge for a person to really hope for them to see us.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0719 seconds · Archive