Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Kinki Kids Concerts, Photos, screencaps, reviews
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 9 2006, 01:56 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is a thread where you post all screencaps, photos, reviews of Kinki Kids concerts regardless of the years.

user posted image

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Oct 13 2006, 10:49 PM

Administrator

I have just finished watching F concert and totally enjoyed it.

Here are some screencaps.

user posted image

The costumes are of course outlandish as usual but it is definitely much more lively than Anniversary concert.

I love the parts when they switched songs and they had to imitate each other. Very funny. Yeah, can't imagine Tsuyoshi dancing Koichi's part and of course...Koichi can't do Dekai Logic.

user posted imageuser posted image

The best costume got to be the Solitude portion here.

user posted image

The reason why I started this topic is because there was an extensive interview of the two and since it was subbed, I managed to understand more of the direction they are taking.

Koichi mentioned that this concert was in response to fans request following the beginning of the year concert and so now, they go to other places that they haven't visited in the first round. Basically the concert is the same except adding one new song from the F album to the concert, Eien no BLOODS (永遠のBLOODS).

Koichi said that this concert, they wanted to make it fun and the aim is to make the audience respond to the performance. "It has become once a year opportunity for us two to perform together. In the past, Tsuyoshi san doesn't have to think much about the concert but this time, I hope Tsuyoshi san would apply his mind and give some of his suggestions to the concert." (The idea of switching songs I believe is one of Tsuyoshi's idea.) Kinki Kids songs in general are slower and if we do the normal Kinki Kids songs, it would be a slow and quiet concert.

Tsuyoshi said that he doesn't usually change things around to suit the audience. When he get there, he would make do with whatever response there is. The audience may like to be quiet, then they could enjoy it quietly. They may like to be rowdy/involved and that would be fine.

Tsuyoshi said that he used to enjoy hip hop and other forms of music but more and more he is likes British rock. He also has grown a love for blues and many other types of music. He is the type of person who would like to express what he likes through his music immediately to his fans. He doesn't want to pretend and lie to the fan. As for the cooperation of Kinki Kids, he will go with the flow with whatever comes. But when the opportunity arises, he would be happy to take it on and make good use of it.

Koichi mentioned about how he is not the type of person who could write cute lively songs. He is more prone to write songs with a tinge of sadness and sorrow. In the past, when they first held a concert, they had to sing mostly the senior songs because they haven't even released an album yet and only sang a couple of their own songs. Now that he knows how to write songs, it is more appropriate.

Knowing how to write songs makes a difference. Because of all the programs they go on to and the many musical talent around them, he learnt a lot. He also learnt to play the guitar.

When he write songs, they tend to be sad songs. When he chooses songs to sing in an album, he used to have a resistance towards songs that he knows he couldn't translate no matter how he tries. Now he takes on a bit more and would try it in different ways.

Koichi realized that their solo activities have increased. In their business, not everything that they want would be given to them. Like this concert, if it were not for the fans' request, it would not have happened. "When Tsuyoshi held a solo concert, I also thought what would happen if I hold one too. But this is dependent on the fans."

(Meaning, the fans requested Tsuyoshi for a solo but not him, which makes him feel left out.)

Koichi said, "We started out as Kinki Kids and our fans have made us what we are today. From here, we branch out on our own solo activities and it is a good feel. But it is only made possible by the Kinki Kids fan base. For that, I would continue with Kinki Kids."

(Throughout this long interview, Koichi is the one who seems to want to continue to protect the branding of Kinki Kids.)

Tsuyoshi said, " Koichi is the type of person who likes to perform in front of people. He is an idol. I am the exact opposite of what he is not. Probably because of that, we get along so well together."

The footage shows Hokkaido venue. Tsuyoshi said, "This is huge. I pity those sitting at the very back. But then, it's better because I wouldn't be so nervous."

Exclusive: Please do not repost this translation outside of this forum.

--------------------
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Oct 14 2006, 04:54 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,067

I love how Koichi wants to protect the name of KinKi Kids!! I also lobve how their differences make them work so well together too!If Koichi met me he would never be able to write another sad song again!!! ever!!!;) wink.gif tongue.gif love5.gif drive1.gif flowers1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Koichi is the rainbow in my sky :)
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 27 2006, 10:36 PM

Administrator

Anything you find about this concert, please post.

Songs performed on first day.

真冬のパンセ
雨のMelody
ビロードの闇
Rocketman
Harmony of December
《MC》
iD-the World of Gmmicks-
藍色の夜風
星空のロマンティカ
Get it on
Parental Advisory Explict Content
百年ノ恋
So young blue
FRIENDS
99%LIBERTY
《MC》
孤独の街角
Black Joke
Love is the mirage...
futari
硝子の少年
僕の背中には羽根がある
Anniversary
Love is…
Night+Fight

アンコール

雪白の月
買い物ブギ
たよりにしてまっせ
Harmony of December

--------------------
Kaze
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 01:30 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 775

Oh my god!!!! So they sung so many of the old ones!! So good!
I really hope before I die I'll be able to hear live "Boku no senaka ni wa hane ga aru" >___> I love that song so much!!!

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
Hana
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 06:35 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,176

There was a LOT of raburabu at the Osaka concerts.
If anyone finds fancam for Dec 26, grab it! They were especially cute during Parental Advisory.
In general the MCs were much MUCH better this year than they were last year.
And you know that blue furry hat that Tsuyo has been wearing everywhere these days? He wore it both nights in Osaka and wouldnt take it off no matter how many times Koichi asked him to. Now we're all waiting to see if Tsuyo gives it up at Countdown like he's promised :)

elysia
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 08:35 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

Apparently Koichi can't stop playing his cards... and he's continuing to learn his card magic tricks, so that he could impress his future gf... laugh.gif And he's too cute when he "whines" about not being able to see shooting stars when he went over to Hawaii recently. I thought that's so girly! tongue.gif And being a good SHOCK leader, he wanted to get some omiyage for his company, but not knowing which flavour is good, he ended up buying each of a kind!! I thought that was kinda cute too~~ love4.gif For me, I think I'll ask the salesperson for the popular ones, instead of getting all. Oh well, Koichi is a prince. rolleyes.gif

OT: I noticed a new Koichi banner!!! SWEET!!! But the ads below talking about "hair loss solution" is just too piercing to my heart. LOL! Like nooo~~~ it's just too related to Koichi. LOL!!

elysia
greenbottle
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 09:42 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,131

Thank you everyone for sharing.

Elysia, I read Koichi was playing with cards, but wasn't sure what it was all about and now I understand.

In the report I read on someone's LJ (I hope it's okay to bring it up here), Tsuyoshi told Koichi if Koichi showed the card trick to a girl on her birthday, she would be very happy. Koichi replied, "Then I will do it on April 10th."

LOL

Hana, I want to see the fancam clips, too.

Kaze, I really like that song, too, and I was happy to see FRIENDS on the set list. After watching Wakaba no koro, I want to see/hear them sing that song now.

--------------------
usami chan
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 09:23 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,039

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Here are some things I read about the concert-->
--For the solo performances...Rocketman and 百年ノ恋 (Hyakunen no Koi)... they each stayed on stage while the other sings.
--A lot of interaction between the two when performing Parental Advisory Explicit Content. Koichi and Tsuyoshi sing back to back, while Koichi touches Tsuyoshi's head. Tsuyoshi also leans against Koichi during the song.
--There are a lot of love love moments during MC's. For example, Tsuyoshi wears a hat that Koichi touches and smiles while doing so. They joked that they shouldn't show this kind of affection on stage but only in the dressing room. biggrin.gif
--They were either talking about card tricks or one of them was showing card tricks but Tsuyoshi said to Koichi..."If you showed a girl this on her birthday she would be happy". To this Koichi replied. "Then I will do it on April 10th." LOL!
--During futari this was displayed. "Our universe started that day and our universe will continue on "
-- 買物ブギー(kaimono bugi), one of the encore songs, was also performed in KinKi Kids Dome F concert ~Fun Fan Forever~.
--Koichi asked Tsuyoshi if he can wear the hat. Tsuyoshi said no because he didn't want to take it off but told Koichi that he could wear it later in the dressing room. I'm not sure if it was the same time but Tsuyoshi suggested that Koichi wear the hat for the Countdown. Koichi replied by saying "It will be on TV then"
--Koichi mentioned that he talked to Matchy san on the phone before the concert started and Matchy san said to tell Tandorichicken☆Tandorichicken that he said Hi.
--They asked the audience what they wanted for the 10th year anniversary. The audience screamed different things but Koichi said he couldn't hear, Tsuyoshi said he heard someone say "Get Married"
--They were talking about age and Koichi said "When my dad was my age he birthed my sister" He didn't realize what he said until after Tsuyoshi asked him a couple of times...
--Koichi said to Tsuyoshi. "Must be nice to wear that kind of outfit". Tsuyoshi told Koichi that it would probably look good on him too. Tsuyoshi took off his vest and Koichi put it on. Tsuyoshi told Koichi "It's cute". Koichi checks himself out on the big screen and then takes it off. Koichi then says that the vest is hot and that his nipples and in between his breast are sweaty.

--------------------
user posted image
duotiger51
Posted: Dec 28 2006, 10:38 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Thank you usami chan!!!! I wish so much that I could be there to see this for myself. Ah but one day I will!!!

I'm going to try for some of these concert goods on auction. Let's say....I am VERY pleased with what I've won so far!!!!!! wink.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

poch05
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 02:24 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 337

QUOTE (duotiger51 @ Dec 28 2006, 10:38 PM)
I'm going to try for some of these concert goods on auction. Let's say....I am VERY pleased with what I've won so far!!!!!! wink.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif

HAHAH!! don't forget to show off your stuff when you finally get your stuff laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
creame
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 05:58 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,201

They were talking about age and Koichi said "When my dad was my age he birthed my sister" He didn't realize what he said until after Tsuyoshi asked him a couple of times...

I want to see his expression when he realised his mistake. rolleyes.gif

Thank you all for sharing.
Hana
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 11:15 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,176

QUOTE (usami chan @ Dec 28 2006, 09:23 PM)
Here are some things I read about the concert-->
--For the solo performances...Rocketman and 百年ノ恋 (Hyakunen no Koi)... they each stayed on stage while the other sings.
--A lot of interaction between the two when performing Parental Advisory Explicit Content. Koichi and Tsuyoshi sing back to back, while Koichi touches Tsuyoshi's head. Tsuyoshi also leans against Koichi during the song.
--There are a lot of love love moments during MC's.  For example, Tsuyoshi wears a hat that Koichi touches and smiles while doing so. They joked that they shouldn't show this kind of affection on stage but only in the dressing room. biggrin.gif
--They were either talking about card tricks or one of them was showing card tricks but Tsuyoshi said to Koichi..."If you showed a girl this on her birthday she would be happy". To this Koichi replied. "Then I will do it on April 10th." LOL!
--During futari this was displayed. "Our universe started that day and our universe will continue on "
-- 買物ブギー(kaimono bugi), one of the encore songs, was also performed in KinKi Kids Dome F concert ~Fun Fan Forever~.
--Koichi asked Tsuyoshi if he can wear the hat. Tsuyoshi said no because he didn't want to take it off but told Koichi that he could wear it later in the dressing room. I'm not sure if it was the same time but Tsuyoshi suggested that Koichi wear the hat for the Countdown. Koichi replied by saying "It will be on TV then"
--Koichi mentioned that he talked to Matchy san on the phone before the concert started and Matchy san said to tell Tandorichicken☆Tandorichicken that he said Hi.
--They asked the audience what they wanted for the 10th year anniversary. The audience screamed different things but Koichi said he couldn't hear, Tsuyoshi said he heard someone say "Get Married"
--They were talking about age and Koichi said "When my dad was my age he birthed my sister"  He didn't realize what he said until after Tsuyoshi asked him a couple of times...
--Koichi said to Tsuyoshi. "Must be nice to wear that kind of outfit". Tsuyoshi told Koichi that it would probably look good on him too. Tsuyoshi took off his vest and Koichi put it on. Tsuyoshi told Koichi "It's cute". Koichi checks himself out on the big screen and then takes it off. Koichi then says that the vest is hot and that his nipples and in between his breast are sweaty.

OK I'll confirm what happened at the Osaka shows:

- The show started with "Mafuyu no Pense." There were hanamichis on both sides of the arena and the boys walked out to the centre, then stepped onto the moving stage to get to the back and worked the full area floor.

- For Rocketman, they were on trolleys coming back from the back, if I remember right. It was a surprise to hear the song, but it was a real crowd pleaser since everyone could shout along to the chorus.

- The Tsuyo hat in question was the blue furry one that he'd been wearing on Shinoi and on MSSL, the one that Koichi liked to rub because of the texture. In the concert Koichi did not like Tsuyo wearing it at all. On the first night he kept asking Tsuyo to take it off. Tsuyo refused, and at the end of the show, Koichi declared that the one great disappointment of the evening was not getting Tsuyo to take off the stupid hat. On the second night Koichi changed tact and kept asking Tsuyo to let him wear the hat (it was obvious that if Tsuyo gave him the hat, Koichi would throw it away or hide it where Tsuyo would never find it). Tsuyo refused again but said maybe Koichi could try it on in the dressing room. He also implied that he might either take it off or let Koichi wear the hat at Countdown. My money is on Koichi wearing the hat...

- There WERE alot of rabu moments in the MC, not least because of the offensive hat which Koichi seemed torn between rubbing and hell bent on getting Tsuyo to take off. From what I can remember, the MC topics included: Tsuyo's dressing like an Okasan Obasan; Joshima Shigeru being bad a telling jokes; Koichi forgetting that it was Christmas day; their recent trip to Hawaii together (in which Tsuyo got obsessed with a special guitar; Koichi went shopping for macadamia nuts; both boys watched shooting stars on the beach and their verenda; and spent the day soaking in the hotel pool).

- Everyone thought Kk were in Hawaii for the calendar shoot but they hinted that it was for a special secret TV project.

- During the song Parental Advisory, Koichi started the rabu by making faces behind Tsuyo while Tsuyo was singing. Then he rubbed up against Tsuyo from behind and rested his chin on Tsuyo's shoulder while singing in his ear. The Osaka Dome went crazy. Tsuyo reacted first by ignoring Koichi (which was quite amusing) and then finally by leaning into Koichi with a smug smile on his face.

- I dont remember the card tricks, but Koichi did talk quite a bit about killing time between shows playing cads with MA.

- Akiyama gets a solo dance segment, and KK takes the piss by telling the audience to scream whooooooooooooooooooooo every time he did a dance step which was kakkoi. The audience did.

- During Futari, they played a video of KK's early bangumi appearances together as well as theor more famous dorama roles (Summer Snow, Rookie etc). Seeing that the song is about how one can never go back to the past, it was rather sad.

Both boys had audio problems in Osaka. On the first night, I think Tsuyo had problems with his ear piece because he kept poking at it and finally just pulled it out. He was uncharacterically flat ALL night sad.gif

On the second night, it was Koichi who struggled. His voice ALWAYS give out by the second half of the show, but he was straining worse than usual even midway. I wish they would move Seppaku no Tsuki higher in the setlist because listening to them kill it each night during the encore was painful. On the 2nd night, Koichi couldnt reach ANY of his notes, and Tsuyo ended up singing almost the entire song by himself. I hope they move the song up for the Tokyo shows because, as much as I liked Tsuyo belting out that song on his own, it'd be nice to hear it as it's meant to be sung!!

kimurafan
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 02:32 PM

Administrator

Thank you, everyone, for the exciting reports. As I have limited access to Chinese sites at the moment due to the Taiwan earthquake and disruption of China's internet service, I have neither photos nor translations to offer. rolleyes.gif But I look forward to someone posting some photos. Here is all I found so far. Pls add as they come along.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Dec 29 2006, 02:57 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

QUOTE (poch05 @ Dec 29 2006, 04:24 AM)

HAHAH!! don't forget to show off your stuff when you finally get your stuff  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

happy.gif I will share!!!! It's been snowing here since last night. It's about 4 p.m. now already and I'm waiting for the mailman to deliver my last box. I had 5 in total!!! blush.gif blush.gif ALL Koichi goodies!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0381 seconds · Archive