Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10]  ( Go to first unread post )

Something That Reminds You Of Kinki Kids
HimeNoKuri
  Posted: Apr 1 2008, 04:44 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,067

I had a dream last night that I gave a lecture about Koichi at my local college about Koichi and Koichi heard about it and made a surprise appearance at it and thanked me for doing that for him LOL and I talked to a lot of ppl about Koichi after and asked who their fave member of Kat tun was and MA etc.. MAN I loved that dream!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Koichi is the rainbow in my sky :)
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Jun 6 2008, 03:25 PM

Official Pop Addict

I wish I could hear Kinki Kids sing a song that sounds a lil like country music since I was Koichi and KT dacing to the old brown country barn that was hilarious! LOL I wanna see Koichi do something like that again it was cute and funny!

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 08:53 PM

Official Pop Addict

i have lip prints on my TV where I kissed Koichi does anyone else have that?

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
nagareboshi
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 08:57 PM

Officially obsessed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,565

QUOTE (HimeNoKuri @ Jun 8 2008, 09:53 PM)
i have lip prints on my TV where I kissed Koichi does anyone else have that?

Heee? I'm wondering which clip that you're playing on your TV during that time... laugh.gif
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 10:48 PM

Official Pop Addict

LOL I was watching Oysharism(I KNOW I spelled that wrong LOL) :) and SDK he looks so cute when he goes Ichimonittou! :-D

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
hidamari
Posted: Jun 27 2008, 09:25 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

On a recent holiday to Japan, I had lunch at a place which has ginger pork on the menu:
user posted image
Reminds me of Koichi laugh.gif
I wonder if he can still cook this dish... tongue.gif
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Jul 8 2008, 06:41 PM

Official Pop Addict

me wanna be in a cameo!!!

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Aug 3 2008, 10:13 PM

Official Pop Addict

there once was a girl named kristen/for her Koichi's heart was like a piston/he walked up to her/she started to purr/so was the girl named Kristen

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Aug 4 2008, 10:03 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hime, it would be best if you post these in the Something that reminded you of Kinki Kids thread.

http://z2.invisionfree.com/kinkikids/index...?showtopic=2624

I've merged the two threads.

--------------------
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 06:34 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 1,099

Wow I haven't been here for ages happy.gif

I've been into this two talented guy since 2006 until someday, early 2010, I feel like, I need to change my life and try to forget all the things related to japanese entertainment. In other words, back to my normal life again before I became addicted to KK and Koichi-kun.

Its been a year then, I continue my life as a normal girl, goes to work everyday, study and finish my assignment on weekends and learn to cook (but not as good as my mom laugh.gif )

Until one day, early this month, I'm busy with work when I heard the news about tsunami and earthquake in Japan. I was like.. OMG! my mind suddenly goes to my friends in Murouran, Iwate and Tokyo...where I try to contact them right after I heard the news. But not only them in my concern. My feeling and myself also worried too much about SMAP..my dear Kinki Kids..and my Kanjani8...I silently pray for them..wishing them could be anywhere safely...

When I back home that day, I try to find the cds and all the video of Kinki that I kept away a year ago. And thanks to myself, I found Happy Happy Greeting in my local disk C (its a very rare place to save a song) and when I play it, I was.....Oh dear...I miss Kinki Kids so much! touched.gif touched.gif

And here I am....for KK love again.... love2.gif

--------------------
user posted image
colorbar thanks to taguchon@LJ

Kanjani8 - BJ
kristy_KxK
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 08:39 AM

Pop Junkie

Member No.: 2,062

QUOTE (Fye_D.Flowright @ Mar 29 2011, 06:34 AM)

I've been into this two talented guy since 2006 until someday, early 2010, I feel like, I need to change my life and try to forget all the things related to japanese entertainment. In other words, back to my normal life again before I became addicted to KK and Koichi-kun.

Its been a year then, I continue my life as a normal girl, goes to work everyday, study and finish my assignment on weekends and learn to cook (but not as good as my mom laugh.gif )

Until one day, early this month, I'm busy with work when I heard the news about tsunami and earthquake in Japan. I was like.. OMG! my mind suddenly goes to my friends in Murouran, Iwate and Tokyo...where I try to contact them right after I heard the news. But not only them in my concern. My feeling and myself also worried too much about SMAP..my dear Kinki Kids..and my Kanjani8...I silently pray for them..wishing them could be anywhere safely...

When I back home that day, I try to find the cds and all the video of Kinki that I kept away a year ago. And thanks to myself, I found Happy Happy Greeting in my local disk C (its a very rare place to save a song) and when I play it, I was.....Oh dear...I miss Kinki Kids so much! touched.gif touched.gif

Welcome back! *hugs*

--------------------
"Can you make endless moments to step, to shine, to l♥ve."
Show must go on !! ♥[+MILLION but-LOVE]♥
「Ko-chan: "Are you willing to be the oil to the engine that drives me?"
Kristy: "YES! Please take me away in your Ferrari."」

Avvie credits to cold_jade
hidamari
Posted: Apr 27 2011, 08:02 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

QUOTE (Fye_D.Flowright @ Mar 29 2011, 10:34 PM)

When I back home that day, I try to find the cds and all the video of Kinki that I kept away a year ago. And thanks to myself, I found Happy Happy Greeting in my local disk C (its a very rare place to save a song) and when I play it, I was.....Oh dear...I miss Kinki Kids so much! touched.gif  touched.gif

okaerinasaimase *hugs* happy.gif
I hope you won't be discouraged to see that the forum's not as lively as before tongue.gif
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: May 23 2011, 07:01 AM

Pop Junkie

thanks a lot hidamari and kristy *hugs and kiss~

yeah..this forum seems to be so quiet..I wonder why..

--------------------
user posted image

Kanjani8 - BJ
Fye_D.Flowright
Posted: May 23 2011, 07:02 AM

Pop Junkie

thanks a lot hidamari and kristy *hugs and kiss~

yeah..this forum seems to be so quiet..I wonder why..

--------------------
user posted image

Kanjani8 - BJ
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0409 seconds · Archive