Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Something That Reminds You Of Kinki Kids
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 17 2006, 05:08 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That's right. If you have dreams, gossips or anything that makes you think of Kinki Kids, put them here at once before you forget.

For a first entry, let me post this entry I wrote today. I can't help it. Even on a nonchalant function, I still think of my three young idols. faint.gif

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme&article_id=3811788

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Sep 17 2006, 09:11 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif Oh how fun!!! What a neat entry!!! I agree. I agree. Koichi is a collie. I like the pictures you found for Junichi. And Tsu too. Very good.

I have to think about this...KinKi are always on my mind...so it shouldn't be too hard.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

HimeNoKuri
Posted: Sep 17 2006, 09:31 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,067

I had a wonderful dream that i went to a house made of yellow brick in the middle of nowhere and this old lady who I never even met before took me in and said I was just making a dress for you! and I put it on it was green and then Koichi showed up at that house cos he was lost. the olld lady let him in and he saw me in the dress and I looked so pretty he said. *siigh* I wish I could be in a coma when I have dreams like that!

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Koichi is the rainbow in my sky :)
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 17 2006, 09:51 PM

Administrator

OMG, it's 10.44 pm over here and I've sent my kids all to bed and when I read the part of you wanting to be in a coma, I laughed so loud and had to stuff my mouth quiet....

hahahaha...you are funny, Hime. Could we call you by a shorter name please? laughing5.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif

Only fanatic Koichi fans would be like this.

By the way, I'm letting everyone know why I am so quiet here at the Kinki Kids threads here these few days.

I'm desperately waiting for Koichi's albums to arrive at my door and am hair.gif when everyone has listened to it already through illegal downloading.

I refuse to listen to it on the computer! I want to hear it on my super hi fi system aimed for great voices (and nasal tones). love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Tonight, I was surfing at the Chinese forums and OMG!!! OMG!!! I almost died. There is a TT Player in China (you have to read Chinese or you are out of luck) and a fan uploaded the lyrics into subtitle format so I am actually watching the Deep in the Heart subtitle being highlighted as Koichi sang it. OMG....I am in heaven and how I clapped.

It's like your karaoke! Sigh...so good.

I have to look for an equivalent English player as such so you could all use it.

--------------------
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Sep 17 2006, 10:05 PM

Official Pop Addict

yes u can call me Hime which means princess in Japanese LOL so yes Hime is very appropriate LOL

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Sep 18 2006, 01:16 PM

Official Pop Addict

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
usami chan
Posted: Sep 18 2006, 06:08 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,039

kimurafan
I hope you got your album today. I was weak and downloaded it earlier... but I recieved my album in the mail today and it's on loop now even though I've listened to it the past week. tongue.gif The photobook is love7.gif

hime
OMG You are so funny!! I'm laughing at all your posts. laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 18 2006, 08:13 PM

Administrator

No, this is worse than the moodiness before the time of the month...I'm losing hair over it....

sigh....

At the moment, I'm drowning myself with Yamapi's Angel with Golf and Mike. Sigh....

Come, come, hither, Mirror Mirror
Lest I no longer function tomorrow..... faint.gif

--------------------
Kaze
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 12:48 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 775

My japanese friend Keita makes me think of Kinki Kids! First because he is a Kinki Kids fan! Then because he looks exactly like Tsuyoshi, well he's not hot like him, but his chins are exactly the same as Tsuyoshi!

When I think of him I always think about the time when we were at a cafe, drinking a coffee, and we were talking about idols and so on. The we started talking about dramas, about To Heart, and suddenly, when all people were silent he started imitating Kyoko Fukada calling out Tsuyoshi in the drama like "Tokieeeeda Yuuuji"

laughing2.gif His voice was just the same as her and all people stared at him. I was folded in two laughing out loud! I think everytime I meet him I just laugh long for that episode!Then I start thinking of Tsuyoshi!

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
ororo_munroe
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 04:05 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

Kaze you so lucky getting a friend who like KinkiKids and look alike tsu 9eventhough it's only his chin)
i met someone who look like tsu, his pout, his style and his cheeks is so adorable I want to pinch it but he is a stranger to me... with his group of friends.. i guess he was on a double date, and quite disappoint how it turned out as he keep lean against the wall and put both his hand in his pocket.. when the group start to make a move.. he was the last to follow... but he looks so like tsuyo thinking of snatching him from his friend and pinch his chubby cheeks heheheh
i was so oogling and drooling over him a man cut into my line while standing in queue for a movie ticket sheesh biggrin.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 06:48 AM

Administrator

I think you girls might end up marrying someone like Tsu!

The world of Tsu look alikes is so lucky!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Kaze
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 08:32 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 775

lol that's right kimurafan! If you can't have the real one at least a good copy xD

oww, I was reading back my entry and I noticed that I didn't mean chin but cheeks! Sometimes I write without checking on the dictionary! Cr*p that's why sometimes what I write doesn't make much sense!!!

Ororo, god you're lucky too! This guy also had style similar to Tsu's!? Kakkoi!!!

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 04:26 PM

Official Pop Addict

if I ever have to be punished for eating ice cream I wish I could be senbtanced to be shrunk to the size of a flea and be forced to live in Koichi's hair for all eternity!

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
ororo_munroe
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 06:39 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

well I was lucky indeed... that's the first and the last time I've met someone who has like 80% tsu's gene hehehe..... biggrin.gif

--------------------
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 12:02 PM

Official Pop Addict

does anyone else think of Koichi as a Pyromaniac? LOL every time he does a Shcok perf he always goes around setting fires everywhre LOL

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0299 seconds · Archive