Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Love Head Count For Kinki Kids
channel
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 10:51 PM

Lovelorn

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,611

more to kou-chan but,
don't remember when, where i started to like them.. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
koboshi
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 12:32 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,642

47 laugh.gif

It started with Remote and it's ending theme Solitude, then after about 1000 of Koichi photos I got to hear some of his solo music, then some KinKi music and finally I watched To Heart and found the thing that makes people like Tsuyo as well. Nothng can stop the love right now laugh.gif
kirbycorps
Posted: Dec 14 2007, 03:27 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,626

When I first watched Kindaichi I fell in love with Tsuyoshi ^_^ He's so adorable, i think its the eyes and then the goofyness ^_^ I love the KinKi Kids show Especially when they have Gackt on, they make me laugh really hard teehee

aaaaah am such a Tsuyoshi fan dance2.gif
BrennanBones
Posted: Jan 1 2008, 03:23 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,667

About two months ago, I watched Remote. I wanted to know more to know more about an actor; checked around, and found out his name was Koichi. Looked here and there, and saw that he sang. Bonus! lol. And so, I checked youtube, and got to see some performances/pvs of him, of KinKi Kids, and of him in Endless Shock. I was hooked biggrin.gif. I bought albums and concert dvds... and it's the only music I've been listening to in the last 2 months (I listen to music at least 10 hours a day, from Mondays to Fridays (at work))... so... hehe. Never gonna get tired of it. lol.

I'll always be more of a Koichi fan, as it's because of him that I know them, but I like them both biggrin.gif.
hatsukoi
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 09:44 AM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,663

Whoo 50!

My first song of Kinki Kids was Ai no Katamari. Heard if from RyoJin Duet live and checked out Kinki Kids because the song was just breathtaking. Wasn't really into Kinki Kids until well, last year! So addicted now! After watching Remote, I wasn't really into them but after watching the mv of Deep in you Heart...damn Koichi's hot! Searched Kinki Kids history; loved them; wonderful duet voices; wonderful acts; wonderful people!

--------------------
user posted image
v1olet
Posted: Mar 3 2008, 07:11 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,729

Why do I like KinKi Kids?
I don't like them, I LOVE them.... love2.gif
kimurafan
Posted: Mar 3 2008, 09:43 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome, violet!

Whoa, you got no. 51!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
elysia
Posted: Mar 5 2008, 06:41 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

Hey! 51~~~ That's the number I'm trying to target... laugh.gif
But anyway, WELCOME!!

elysia
xanthasun
Posted: Mar 12 2008, 05:37 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,668

one too short tongue.gif but it's almost double my age ...

Discovered Koichi kun first... and through him KinKi... this duo is simply incredible... and while I respect and acknowledge that Tsuyoshi kun's voice is technically better... there's just something about Koichi kun's that drew me in... love4.gif there's something almost sensually tangible about it... love2.gif

edit:
last night i was thinking about how some people had commented earlier in this thread that there aren't that many Koichi sites and it's true cause I remember it took awhile to find this place but I'm really happy that it exits...and that the people here are so interesting biggrin.gif
duotiger51
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 07:42 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

QUOTE (xanthasun @ Mar 12 2008, 06:37 PM)
... there's just something about Koichi kun's that drew me in...  love4.gif  there's something almost sensually tangible about it... love2.gif

love7.gif I agree with you 100% on this! Since day one Koichi's voice has always been the one I preferred and the one that caught my attention and drew me in. This was before I saw clips of him singing solo and where I could easily pick out which voice was his. happy.gif Believe me or not, but it's true!
If only he would quit smoking his voice would be even sexier but well, until he does... love2.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

azayaka
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 05:04 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,798

count me in..

I in love with them both..but as usual question"which Kinki do you like best?" still there..soo..Kouichi is my number 1!!! I first found out about Kouichi in the drama Ienaki Ko 2, Kouichi as Makimura Harumi (it was such an old drama, released in 1995? sorry if I'm wrong). And then..I fell in love with their songs..dramas..movies..TVshows..never get enough KinKi nee.. ^.^

KINKI KIDS FOREVER!!! console.gif

Otsukarechan laugh.gif
Lovesick
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 05:40 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,734

54... I don't know why I didn't see this thread before ??????????????????

You know I love both of them....... I want to reach their musical level...

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
You are the reason of my life
kimurafan
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 09:42 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Azayaka, that is very very early days indeed. And he was so young back then. laugh.gif

Lovesick, are you a musician too?

--------------------
Lovesick
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 01:21 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,734

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to be the female singer, but also musician when we have to write songs and the music..........

Ah! I have something important to talk about with you... when I'll have time I'll tell you....
(before 30th april)

--------------------
You are the reason of my life
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0346 seconds · Archive