Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Love Head Count For Kinki Kids
bee24601
Posted: Nov 5 2006, 07:10 AM

Lovelorn

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,151

I love Kinki Kids. I'm not really a fan of their music, though. The interactions between Koichi and Tsuyoshi are hilarious. Comedy is the way to my heart. biggrin.gif Tsuyopon is adorable but I find Koichi to be very striking and a bit...strange. As a duo they are too cute for words and I always try to watch Domoto Kyoudai when I get the chance.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image user posted image
SchasteBolshoe
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 06:19 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,068

Like Tsuyoshi more, perhaps, because I know more about him. Educate me about Koichi biggrin.gif
ororo_munroe
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 07:45 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

dun worry SchasteBolshoe

you'll be guide by the great lovers of Koichi over here
biggrin.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Nov 9 2006, 09:50 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

great lovers of Koichi? hahaha...you mean great devourers of Koichi! laughing1.gif laughing2.gif

--------------------
aphryn
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 07:05 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,168

25 (my personal favourite number lol)

I've been a fan of KK for 6 years and going on strong, thankfully.
Began by liking Tsuyoshi a lot, admiring his singing, his song writing skills, his passion. Then this year, somehow Koichi began to squirm his way into my heart too. And I can honestly say that I love them both very much love4.gif

yappari kinki daisuki! biggrin.gif
Hana
Posted: Nov 18 2006, 11:02 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,176

26 -- just 2 numbers too late.
nagaioyasumi
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 07:38 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,166

27! Koichi and Tsuyoshi's age this year. :)

Love them both, but was introduced to KK (and JE) through Koichi so he holds a very special place in my heart.
elysia
Posted: Nov 23 2006, 07:08 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

28... AH! NOOO~~~ *sorry... someone is bent on getting no. 51* laugh.gif

KinKi Kids fan, though I always feel hesitant about telling people that I like KinKi Kids... blame it on their name! If they got names like SMAP, ARASHI or V6, it's so much easier to tell people! Imagine me always having to explain to confused friends who are like "Huh? KinKy Kids?" ninja.gif

Absolutely more of a Koichi fan... blame it on SHOCK poison -- my drug, my addiction. Plus, as this boy ages, he just becomes "younger" *excuse him for his ojisan habits* more beautiful, more kawaii, and simply just more lovable.

I can never quit this addiction. love4.gif

elysia
kazzchan
Posted: Nov 25 2006, 09:20 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,041

Oh oh oh nonono i'm late for 24!!
Not only El and Hana bent on getting the special numbers laugh.gif

anyone i think its really good to listen to wise words of "don't ever lent your head for something u can't control, or don't even lent space in your heart for someone u can't even meet"

coz really the time that i realize i lose my sanity was when i 'put my sight' on KinKi Kids, i already can't stop it LOL

I'm now (and back then) deeply in love and stucked with Tsuyoshi.
Reason? Coz he's so naturally beautiful with all means. There so much reasons why so then i just can say that way.
Also stucked with KinKi Kids laugh.gif
Have love, appreciate, envy with GREAT GREAT quantity for Koichi!

My dream now : can go to Japan! and also i wish i could be a person who said "Tsuyoshi and Koichi's happiness is all that i wished!!" but i still on hard strunggle for being that kind of person yo...lol. one time i can, then next minute i'm failed.

Anyhow, KinKi Kids is one thing that fill my center of happiness
elysia
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 03:43 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

QUOTE (yamaru @ Oct 31 2006, 12:44 PM)
So I downloaded almost every KinKi CD and there you go rofl

I just thought this comment was funny. I'm sure you won't want to go around telling people you dled XXX CDs, coz some fans will kill you for not buying the original copies.

I'm usually fine with dling CDs as long as you buy them in the end... which I'm afraid not everyone does so. laugh.gif

elysia
kimurafan
Posted: Nov 26 2006, 12:03 PM

Administrator

hahaha...well said, Elysia!

Yeah, don't tell us if you downloaded it. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif And don't offer the downloads to others. Well, not at this forum anyway! laughing1.gif laughing2.gif

--------------------
Mikomi
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 12:05 PM

First Love

Member No.: 1,195

I've been listening to KinKi Kids since years but only recently I fell for their music completely. Blame it on the fact that I happened to trip over some clips of 'Shock' and then over 'Jyu Oh Sei'...

As for my fave, that'd be Koichi-kun. Couldn't help it.

--------------------
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 01:24 PM

Administrator

Oh, Mikomi san, welcome! So you are from Hanover? Do many of your friends know Kinki Kids in Europe? We have a Gackt thread in the Japan section and perhaps you could add to it from time to time! tongue.gif

--------------------
Mikomi
Posted: Dec 4 2006, 12:49 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,195

I'm proud to say that my friends in Europe know KinKi Kids... after I forced them to listen through half of my j-music collection. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
creame
Posted: Dec 5 2006, 08:13 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,201

Been KinKi Kid's fan since 2001 when Kindaichi was shown in Singapore. Was curious about Tsuyoshi so I downloaded their some of their songs and juz loved the songs and collected all their albums and shows since then. =)

Used to prefer Tsuyoshi over Koichi as he got a better voice and acting skills but i am addicted to Koichi after listening to his album.

But i still like them as KinKi Kids. happy.gif

Btw.. does anyone know where to get SHOCK dvd with either english or chinese subtitles?
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0326 seconds · Archive