Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (26) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Clips Translations And Recommendations, plus all non-DB show summaries
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 11:57 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

If you see a clip on youtube, I'm Vlog, mofile TV, post them here for all toe enjoy. If I see any Chinese ones that I could translate, I would.

If you know how to download the Vlog ones, please let me know because there are some that I really want.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 12:01 PM

Administrator

Johnny's Power: Marriage and Lover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhPXAm7LORA

Girls: When will you get married?
Tsu: Their Japanese is quite good. They asked us when we are going to get married. Koi: When we want to get married, we would get married.
Tsu: Eh, we are just 21 years old.
Koichi: For me itís around after 30 years old, I think.
Tsu: Iím around 30.
Koichi: Actually, feelings wise, I would like to marry at 27. I feel that the number 27 is very attractive.
Tsu: Then Iíll do it at 27.
Koichi: Why do you say as though we have to be together (at the same time)? As though you are inviting me to get married.
Tsu: Get married at 27. I could help you in a lot of things.
Koichi: Like administering the ceremony.
Tsu: hmmm
Koichi: Oh, you mean that. I see what you mean. If I meet the right one, then I would get married.

Second girl: How are you? Koichi chan, why do you look sleepy?
Koichi: Why do you say so? Could she see us?
Girl: Today I only brought this uchiwa.
Tsu: Why?
Girl: Because of all Koichi chanís uchiwa, I like this one the best. Thatís why I brought it here today.
Koichi: Thank you.
Girl: First question. Do you both love each other? Once you were interviewed Tsuyoshi said that the relationship between the two of you is lover.
Koichi: You said that once.
Tsu is laughing already.
Girl: Do you both still love each other?
Koichi: Please tell me, saying lover, does that mean there is a main one?
Tsu: That is to say there is a big wife still.
Koichi: Thatís like stepping on two boats. (meaning two-timing)
Girl: Tsuyoshi kun, what present would you give to Koichi on Jan 1?

Koichi: Do we still love each other?
Tsu: Itís almost time to finish the villa.
Koichi: The villa of two persons.
Tsu: Preparing to hide a loved one in there.
Koichi: Donít do that. Itís so scary. Everyone would really believe it.
Tsu: At the moment it is a kind of mysterious relationship.
Koichi: The subtitles will be onscreen and it would feel as though it is real.

Koichi: What are you going to give as birthday present?
Tsu: thatís right, last time at a radio broadcast, I promised to give you something.
Koichi: Really? Then what would you give?
Tsu: What about a golden yellow pair of pants?
Koichi: Donít be silly. Who would wear that?
Tsu: Iíd buy one pair of a color that you donít wear often.
Koichi: I wear some quite special colors. Like red color (thatís what I think it meant) track suit top
Tsu: red color, that is really a cool color.
Koichi: Thereís nothing strange. Itís just a little bit redder than red.
Tsu: Like the second hand clothing ones? Like the cheek colors of the Hokkaido ladies?
Koichi: What are you talking about? No one understands you. Thatís the colors I wear, like the orange track suits top type.
Tsu: Then Iíll give you a pair of water blue pants.
Koichi: No need.

Exclusive: Please do not repost translation outside of this forum.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 12:29 PM

Administrator

Kinki Kids with Leslie Cheung 2000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkR9yJ-WemQ&NR

Does anyone has this 15 mins clip please? You tube shows only 3 minutes and I've been looking for it for over half a year!

Check the program section for a Koichi clip presenting flowers to Higashi's wife.

Moritmituko

The wife of Higashi, Morimituko at 86 years old, starred in the 1600 performance of a stage play and of course, Higayashiyama was there to present the flowers, and so did Matchy Kondo and Koichi. Koichi had middle parting hair.

user posted image

Go to this page and you will see in June, they were celebrating the 1599 th performance and you could see the backstage banter among Higashi, Tackey, and Koichi all in white (as though they coordinated it) Make sure you delete the space of the emocion to make it a valid link. It's a bit mindboggling to see Higashi and his wife's age difference. laugh.gif

http: tongue.gif //www.oioj.net/blog/new3/angeline512/archives/2006/312991.shtml

--------------------
duotiger51
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 02:04 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh Koichi!!! Relax! Relax! No I know. He must be very nervous. He looks nervous!! But soo good in that suit!!

This was fun to watch. Wow! That is an age difference. If they are truly happy nothing matters but love.

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

poch05
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 07:29 PM

Officially obsessed

Group: Members
Member No.: 337

Tsuyoshi is always moving the age that he'll marry.. He said before it was 27.. and then 30 and now i think it's 32. hahahha

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
Celinity
Posted: Sep 7 2006, 11:28 PM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,040

LOL, Poch chan I think the Tsuyo getting married at 32 was what the fortune teller predicted. For now he has been saying that (very often) that he does not have time to get a gf and stuff cos he's very busy with his life now writing songs, drawing and stuff.

It'd be good to see him happily attached with someone gentle and understanding though. Its time he has some love again. happy.gif
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 08:30 PM

Administrator

This is where we see clips at various public webspace and would like to recommend members to watch. If you know the contents, a brief summary in English would be greatly appreciated since not all of us here speak Chinese or Japanese.

When I find Chinese copies, I would translate what I could of promotions, DB, LL programs, radio. If it is only in Japanese, perhaps you could post the link here and perhaps some members might be able to help. No guarantees. laugh.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 11 2006, 09:10 PM

Administrator

poch, this is to thank you for uploading that Kinki Kids with Leslie Cheung interview. Obviously I didn't catch much of the Japanese but I caught the Cantonese.

Kinki Kids with Leslie Cheung

user posted image

First off, I am absolutely charmed by Tsuyoshi and Koichi speaking Chinese. Well, the funny thing is they said I AM in Mandarin Chinese, and then their name in Cantonese. I rolled over listening to Koichi pronounced his Gong Yaat at the end of his name. So cute!!! love7.gif love7.gif love7.gif

Leslie indeed looked charmed by Tsuyoshi's silliness. Tsuyoshi must be commenting on how good the moves were when the two brothers were fighting in the movie, Leslie asked the translator, "Does he know kung fu?"

I think Tsuyoshi asked him who was the best in A Better Tomorrow and he said it had to be Chow Yun Fat.

Tsuyoshi said that one part her sister had to shield her eyes and he said, "Oh, I was wearing very small briefs, smoking. Your sister is sukebe." laugh.gif laugh.gif

Leslie said that he just finished his PASSION concert tour in Japan and Hong Kong.

Koichi said, "I heard that you are good at dancing too."

Leslie said, "They are better."

They asked him to teach them some dance steps to use in their concert. Leslie asked if they know how to do Cha Cha.

Then Leslie laughed and said, "Totally cannot do."

Then Koichi said they would show their newest dance steps (Passion - from the theme song of Rookie).

Leslie gave up.

Koichi asked what is a good phrase to use in a concert to make the audience happy and Leslie taught them, "I like you." in Cantonese.

Tsuyoshi then said, "I like Leslie Cheung."

Leslie said, "It's fine."

At the concert, Koichi said it in Cantonese first, I like you, in light and happy fashion. Tsu said, no, no , no...and he said it with a deeper voice.

Then Tsuysohi made up a song along the way for Leslie.

I'm curious as to what are the words he sang in the song. Could anyone translate it into English, please?

This clip means a lot to me because I like Leslie a lot too. And to have my favorite Japanese artists having met with him was something that was unexpected. Thank you again, poch! luv5.gif

--------------------
yingying
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 09:54 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 397

i tink tsuyoshi mentioned before that he feels very awkward around girls, especially if he asks a girl out on date. well.. who can blame him? he's in this industry since a young age where every action of his, including his love life, is so highly scrutinised. he mentioned before that he doesn't know wat to do on dates.. reali goes to show how much, or shd i say how little, he dated. in the duo, he's always the one who said that he wants to get married early... hope he can find a girl who loves him for who he is..

as for koichi, he mentioned before that he'll most probably become like one of those shonentai daisenpais (sorry, duno their names) and remain single even when he reach 40..

btw, just a question since we're on tis topic of kinki's love life, were there any rumoured gfs for them?

--------------------
SMAP is like air to me and if i don't breathe, i die...

user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 12:03 PM

Administrator

I'm actually still searching around for that. But I think Koichi has been rumored to be associated with Kimura Kaeru before.

I thought Tsuyoshi was rumored to have one before too?

--------------------
poch05
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 02:51 PM

Officially obsessed

I think Tsuyoshi has been more open (and comfortable) talking about love life/marriage and all than Koichi. And yeah heard that he feels like he's gonna be single a long time...

Tsuyoshi has been rumoured with Kimura Kaera too but they said she was really with Koichi and not Tsuyo. He was rumuored to have gone out with Kuraki Mai and Goto Maki. Another one that has been a big issue was with Yamaguchi Sayaka (she was in Anego) who was said to have been seen going out of his apartment.

Observation, most of those girls linked to him were younger than him..and got round eyes tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 03:25 PM

Administrator

Wait, poch. Who is the he you are referring to who has been rumored with all these girls? Koichi or Tsuyoshi? and whose apartment Yamaguchi Sayaka came out of? Koichi's or Tsuyoshi's? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Does Koichi prefer older girls or Tsuyoshi does? unsure.gif

--------------------
ororo_munroe
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 06:52 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

I think Poch is referring to tsuyoshi
as yamaguchi sayaka has been rumored with tsuyoshi before...

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 05:03 PM

Administrator

Gackt at Korean bath househttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XhdUMgew0

This clip already has translations in the comments area. Click on view all comments to read it. But what is cute is how Koichi laughs...so free a laugh...and of course Tsuyoshi's suggestion that it's like windshield wipers. laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
poch05
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 08:54 PM

Officially obsessed

thanks kimurafan for the bit on KK with Leslie.. I had fun watching that even if i have to guess some of the parts :) :)

Hehehe... of course i was talking about Tsuyoshi tongue.gif have to get to know past competitions.. hehehe.. wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (26) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1500 seconds · Archive