zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Important Announcement
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 6 2006, 10:04 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome, Kinki Kids fans!

I'm glad you found your way to this mini forum for Kinki Kids.

My interest in them started with Koichi Domoto when a member posted a news clip on Endless Shock and my first posted news about him was March 7, 2006. Ever since then, my fascination with him grew and then I learnt about Kinki Kids day by day. Now I'm a full fan of Koichi Domoto and Tsuyoshi Domoto's solo efforts and Kinki Kids' efforts.

A thank you to all the current members who have helped me understand their work and their background along the way. With the many things I want to post about them, I think it's about time they have a mini forum of their own.

It is placed third at the moment in mini forum rankings because half of the members in this forum are SMAP/Kimura Takuya fans, and half of them are Takeshi Kaneshiro fans. SMAP/Kimura Takuya forum is up there because the members are most active and Takeshi being so low profile makes it harder and harder for fans.

So, whether you like only Tsuyoshi or Koichi, or both, come and join us and post your drool. I'll keep the news of Kinki Kids in one thread for both artists because separating the two will decrease the unity of members. I hope that postings of one artist would influence the fans of the other artist and vice versa and you would come to love both of them as I do.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them right on this thread. This is going to be a very free and easy going mini-forum with no sub-forums.

Happy surfing!

kimurafan
Webmistress

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 7 2007, 06:43 PM

Administrator

To all Kinki Kids fans,

After four months of working on this mini section, and three months prior to that in getting to know Koichi, I shall now declare that I am a Koichi fan first and foremost.

I do not hate Tsuyoshi Domoto. I do not hate Kinki Kids. I say whatever I feel as I watch them perform and read their articles. I enjoy Tsuyoshi Domoto's music but I don't love him as an idol as I do for Junichi Okada, Koichi Domoto or Kimura Takuya.

La creme d'Asie is an extremely open forum. I do not edit members' comments and I do not try to make members agree with every point I make. Each member has their own loves and they post away sharing what they find and if they don't find anything, they would just comment and post a note of thanks for files we upload or articles we translate.

Throughout this forum, I am known to be the most critical commenter of all. There are many who have learnt to be vocal in each section following my lead. This is not a cheerleading board where artists are extolled as the most lovable or perfect artist in the world. If you are looking for that, you are in for endless shock. tongue.gif

My daily ramblings include translations, thank you notes, praises and downright criticisms with various degrees of severity enough to start wars. I don't attack the artist's personality, but the artist's performance and their choice of work. So please keep that in mind as you surf in these threads. I do not intend to walk on eggshells around diehard fans of any idols. That is not my style. And I am not easily blinded by the cuteness of exterior looks or a song and dance. I look for true professionalism in an artist.

In the meantime, my interest level commensurate with the number of responses from members on the voluntary work I do here. If there is no response, that means what I am doing is not necessary.

So from now onwards, I will only do what interests me. laugh.gif

Happy surfing,

kimurafan
Webmistress

--------------------
elysia
Posted: Jan 8 2007, 02:41 AM

Officially obsessed

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,184

Sandra,
I don't know if I suffer from memory loss or what, but you started taking notice of Koichi through Endless SHOCK?! hug.gif Did I mention before I got Koichi-poisoned because of that too? laugh.gif

Anyway, this is your forum. I'm happy to know you state your stand so well. And of course managing this huge forum like I always say... My utmost admiration~~~ Just be yourself!! wink.gif Most importantly enjoy what you are doing!! kiss3.gif

elysia
kedaikopi
  Posted: Jan 8 2007, 02:47 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,140

welcome.gif to Koichi's Harem...

I'm not sure if it is ok to welcoming you to Koichi's harem here so i'm ok if you delete this post....anyway so far I think la cream is one of the best Kinki Kids forum for which all of us here freely to xpress our feelings. Thanks again for being generous to shared some info about them here and i guess i'm lucky coz I will have more info about my dearest Koichi. I can't promised to participate actively but i will still share and respond if I have time......

by the way I love koichi at your sig..... drool.gif ...if at least i can hug him from back hehehhehe... frantics.gif

@Elysia..
hahaha same with me here...I also start to fall in love with him because of Shock but I think not Endless Shock...anyway managed to watch that one too....hehehehe hope i will have chance to see him live hehhehe

--------------------
aphryn
Posted: Jan 8 2007, 04:16 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,168

Totally understand your position and your openness about this forum and its very different 3 sub-forums. Everyone has their own preferences, and it's even better that exchanging of ideas - be it positive or negative - but usually for a good reason - is encouraged.

If everyone keeps their own mind open to debate, I'm sure it'll be a fun time here. I too look to an artist for his/her talents and not just on the surface. Here's to more happenings (hmm, for the better!)! wink.gif
kimurafan
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 10:12 AM

Administrator

Welcome again, Kinki Kids fans, to a Kinki Kids only forum.

I can't believe this myself but this is the fourth change of forum name and interest since I started in forum business.

From a single HK artist, I changed to a broad HK forum, then to a broad Asian forum and now finally return to a single group artist.

In retrospect, I think I did the best when I concentrated on only a singular entity. The information was unrivaled back then even though there was very little news about that artist.

Surfing this morning for the new forum is already a breeze compared to the immense library of artists I had been translating for for the last two forums. I hope with this new relaxed atmosphere, I would enjoy the artists even more with all readers here.

And while I have expressed my preference for Koichi's work, I realize that Tsuyoshi would always be a part of Kinki Kids and Tsuyoshi is the main vocal of Kinki Kids. I like his voice enough to translate for him and so I have renamed this section and subsequently this new forum as Kinki Kids and no longer Koichi Domoto and Kinki Kids. (hikkie has noticed that right away, I see laugh.gif )

Please tell your friends about this forum and let's make it a friendly and dynamic place together.

kimurafan
aka Sandra
Webmistress

--------------------
lodoss115
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 11:27 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 1,455

yesssssssssssss! i find it :))))
very happy to see (hum read) you ! i will do my best to help this forum to be the better place to talk about kinki kids (and koichi of course wink.gif) frantics.gif
duotiger51
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 01:09 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

Thank you again, Kimurafan. Or do you prefer Sandra? Or does it not matter? happy.gif

I'm so SO happy that the KinKi forum is back. I'm sorry too for the panic post on your blog yesterday. I didn't expect the KinKi forum to be up so quick. I thought I was doomed when I didn't get my one final chance to visit la creme before it was gone.

But thank you again so much for this KinKi forum again.

love7.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

ryo
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 05:26 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 283

KinKi Kids suki!! Thank you kimurafan, you don't know how happy I am with this section reopen *jump2* So, minna-san.. kore kara.. Yoroshiku onegaisimasu! bow.gif

--------------------
はじまりはいつも雨 「DB Band」
tsuyocie
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 03:11 AM

First Love

Member No.: 1,271

hohoho...nothing I can say more than yokatta, neeeee smapgif3.gif
thank you sandra for keeping this thread and I believe many people will feel the same way laugh.gif

and I think I should thanks to ryo too kiss3.gif laugh.gif
it's tiiiimmme to talk KK again...yaiyyy!!! love7.gif

--------------------
dYNaMiC.pOsiTivE.gRaTeFuL

elysia
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 04:12 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 1,184

Tadaima!!!

I don't think I have many KK fans around me to tell them to come here... *my own gang switched to fangirls of Korean boyband Toho.. dunno what.. angry.gif * I'm happy with the current crowd we have here anyway~~ and even happier to have Sandra in charge~~ Things won't be the same w/o you around! I need pple to scream Koichi with me~~ laugh.gif

Hopefully everything here is nice, relax and casual... can bear with each other's hysteria and nonsense...? unsure.gif I'll try not to act too insane. LOL!

Yoroshiku!!

elysia
hikkie
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 04:26 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 732

okaeri ... wink.gif

i am happy i can join again ...now i can be focus only on KINKI KIDS !
let's start again with peace flowers2.gif

i feel wanna sing Kinki kids Forever song now *baka laugh.gif laugh.gif

btw Yoroskhu minna ^ - ^

--------------------
user posted image
tsuyoshi domoto : "Music Saved My Life "
hidamari
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 08:55 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,230

wow, Sandra, I didn't think the new "playground" will be up and about so quickly!
must've taken you quite a lot of effort... thank you so much!! bow.gif

minna, yoroshiku ne.. biggrin.gif

PS: LOVE the banner!
tarepanda
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 01:58 PM

Lovelorn

Member No.: 1,123

I got your email, and I knew I just had to come back. And welcome back, Sandra (I hope you don't mind me calling you by your name even though we don't know each other too well.. because I know some people mind)!

I hope this place continues to stay a positive atmosphere for fans of both KinKi (or at least respect the other KinKi Kid) to chat and contribute. :)

--------------------

user posted image
. . . . . . . . . Livejournal much..? | Security Police (SP) | V6 - KinKi Kids - SMAP <3.
ororo_munroe
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 04:38 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

huwahuwahuwa

thanks sandra for keeping up this forum hehehe

yoroshiku mina-san!

love1.gif love2.gif
love the banner

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds · Archive