Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (33) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Tsuyoshi Domoto Photo Thread
Kaze
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 12:34 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 775

Unfortunately those I had with that hairstyle I have already posted them! I also prefer Tsu with that kind of hairstyle, it suits him very well!! In facts I was always looking for photos in which he had that kind of hairs but those I posted are the only ones I found T__T

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
duotiger51
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:12 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Admin
Member No.: 983

Here are some more to add. Kimurafan, I think I might have a few more of him with the hairstyle you like...let me check ok?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These are from my Tsuyoshi only folder...I still have two more folders of KinKi Kids together pictures to go through too so Enjoy these for now!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

kimurafan
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:28 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Oh god!!! duotiger! I'm laughing so hard with that photo of him on feathers... faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif

and the one of him sleeping with his dog...ahem...bare shoulders? poch is influencing me...I'm starting to notice his rounded shoulders too... laughing2.gif laughing1.gif

But that pix of him with the earring is beautiful!!! big eyes! Thank you, duotiger!

--------------------
poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:39 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 337

Hahaha.. what can I say.. his shoulders are gorgeous! haha.. love the one from Hakka Candy / Eien no Bloods too.. tongue.gif I'll look for more Si look and REA!

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:42 PM

Officially obsessed

These will be pretty big caps.. from REA

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
kimurafan
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:48 PM

Administrator

OMG....I'm sitting here back and forth looking at these Tsu photos and I couldn't translate!

There are 3 things I want to translate for you girls on Kinki Kids... hair.gif I'm so distracted by these pix!!!

My new desktop ne....had to be subdued colors so it doesn't stand too blatantly in the face of my husband when he passes by.... laugh.gif He would know I have picked up a new love when he sees this. blush.gif

user posted image

Yes, that's the sort of photos I like, poch! The manly side of him too!!!

--------------------
poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:49 PM

Officially obsessed

Kickass.. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 01:51 PM

Administrator

blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

--------------------
ororo_munroe
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 06:05 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

QUOTE (poch05 @ Aug 20 2006, 01:49 PM)
Kickass.. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

how can such a cute boy can be a bad boy tooo....

awww.... love thes photo poch thank you

--------------------
ororo_munroe
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 06:09 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 985

following photos are quite big... so i'll just post 2-3 pictures...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
ladyusagi
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 06:59 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 545

love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif love1.gif oh i think i've found a new love too. but it's still on the crush level right now. but i'm sure after a few more pictures it'd be full blown love

--------------------
user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 07:30 PM

Administrator

hahaha...ladyusagi, you too? Gosh...I'm so embarrassed every time I open this thread because every pic gets to me more....You don't know how hard I am trying not to just stare at the photos and get on with some translation or at home time with the kids. Throughout dinner, I was playing his track 4 of his first solo album WAVE here

http://music.ubox.com.cn/html/mp_50452.html

faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif

Last night I listened to his track 11 from G album as we were strolling at night and when I explained this was the song in our story and the who did what to who... laughing1.gif laughing2.gif even my daughter suddenly had an appreciation of his voice.

Let's see if we could get duotiger into the Tsu mode too! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 08:59 PM

Officially obsessed

ororo_munroe --> ahh.. you see it too.. I'm just so amazed everytime.. how he could be really kakkoii one moment and with just a smile, a grin or a pout.. he could suddenly look like a young boy and be so cute love7.gif love7.gif

kimurafan --> i'm soo glad he's finally getting to you. hahahaha biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I've been on it for over a year now and i still am loving him more and more...

Yes, that's the sort of photos I like, poch! The manly side of him too!!!

I'll look for more.. haha..

--------------------
user posted image

poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 09:02 PM

Officially obsessed

Hey Hey Hey Screencaps biggrin.gif This was his guesting for TRS

user posted imageuser posted image

I can just stare at him all day tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 09:13 PM

Officially obsessed

Some old screencaps.. Hehe.. I'll be sharing more caps since I have more of those tongue.gif

user posted image

And a much younger Tsuyo

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic OptionsPages: (33) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0285 seconds · Archive