Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (33) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Tsuyoshi Domoto Photo Thread
Kaze
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 01:57 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 775

As promised here I am to post some of my favourite photos and scans about Tsuyoshi! Most of them are taken by boys_paper, a LJ community (( http://community.livejournal.com/boys_paper/))

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These are scans I made myself from a chinese magasine I bought in china town in Milan, I was actually very surprised to find Tsuyoshi on a chinese magasine and started jumping like a stupid, all people staring at me lol you can also find those scans on the LJ community

In two scans there is also Koichi, I know the thread should be just Tsuyoshi but I didn't want to cut the images because they were too good together!
Lol it's many *__* enjoy

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
kimurafan
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 12:03 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

OMG, there is a Chinese article explaining why he had to go solo!!! I'll translate it and put it in the main Kinki Kids thread.

Kaze!!! thank you, thank you!!!!!

Pls everyone, post more of Tsu's pix from your treasures if you could. I'm onto Tsu now...officially!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Kaze
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 01:35 PM

Official Pop Addict

Dear kimurafan, we're two then!! Here we go with the rest I have!

Random favourite photos

Some scans of Dekiai Logic PV
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I know it's not much for this post, I have other wonderful scans but I need to resize them or I won't be abe to upload them!

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
kimurafan
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 02:51 PM

Administrator

hahaha...that one with his shaved hair on the side...that doesn't look like him but very good looking.

Love the photos. I really noticed just now how big his eyes really are with one of your photos.

Kaze, you know, the first time I watched that Dekiai Logic, I was laughing...what happened...why did he turn to a dirty old man type.

But even back then, there was a certain sexiness to it. My daughter hates the MV but sometimes I would watch it. But today when I watch it again, his fingers caressing the mic is more of a turn on than ever before tongue.gif tongue.gif blush.gif , the way he interweaves his fingers and caresses up and down the stand... faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif ...this guy knows how to seduce... laughing1.gif laughing2.gif And the way he touched himself at 1.08....cough cough cough...haha...

--------------------
ladyusagi
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 02:59 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 545

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Aug 19 2006, 03:51 PM)
Kaze, you know, the first time I watched that Dekiai Logic, I was laughing...what happened...why did he turn to a dirty old man type.

But even back then, there was a certain sexiness to it. My daughter hates the MV but sometimes I would watch it. But today when I watch it again, his fingers caressing the mic is more of a turn on than ever before tongue.gif tongue.gif blush.gif , the way he interweaves his fingers and caresses up and down the stand... faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif ...this guy knows how to seduce... laughing1.gif laughing2.gif And the way he touched himself at 1.08....cough cough cough...haha...

omg that is something i would like to see!! tsuyoshi is really growing on me

--------------------
user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 03:23 PM

Administrator

Kaze, do you mind uploading that for ladyusagi pls? I'm uploading some Nakai stuff. laugh.gif

--------------------
poch05
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 06:52 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 337

kimurafan! is that you!?! wahahhaha laughing5.gif laughing5.gif

Wait, let me go dig into some of my stuff and post them here.. lol

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
poch05
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 07:22 PM

Officially obsessed

HEre are some that i really like biggrin.gif

with Kenshiro

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
poch05
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 07:30 PM

Officially obsessed

Love him during the Anniversary days tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Who am i kidding? I love him anytime.. hehehhe

--------------------
user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: Aug 19 2006, 09:12 PM

Administrator

hehe.... dunno.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif blush.gif

Perhaps it's because he's so kiddish and cute looking that I feel guilty liking him the way I do now... faint.gif

God, he's cute in the first one kissing the dog.

If you have some clips of Tsu that is a must have collection, I would always appreciate them. happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

--------------------
Kaze
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 02:01 AM

Official Pop Addict

I'll upload the video right away! Ahaha no need to tent me with Nakai stuff xD lol I do it with no problems! But ** Nakai stuff coming, uaaa sugeee~

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
duotiger51
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 02:01 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 983

Neat!! A Tsuyoshi Photo Thread. I'm forever loyal to my Prince Kochan but Tsuyoshi does look very handsome in these. My favorites especially are the ones with him and Kenshiro and the puppies. Very cute!!!! I agree with Poch too.. I like him best during his Anniversary days...so good there.

I'm off to bed now but I wll be back some time tomorrow with pictures to add here. And at the Koichi thread as well. boring.jpg good night

--------------------
user posted image

Kohei Uchimura

hikkie
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 05:47 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 732

oo gosh ...!! i love this thread laugh.gif laugh.gif

kimurafan sankyuu...love tsuYo pic..POCH oohhh ..** hug.gif hontoni arigattooo....i like tsuyo with his dog!! kawaii ne !! so sweet !! i think i love him more and more love7.gif love7.gif

i don't have so many tsuyo picture sad.gif so thank u guys for sharing it !!..maybe later i will capture from his movie /dorama...i just rewatch again SCHool Teacher and diary of dog...aahh tsu as a sensei likee it so much !! clap.gif

this is became MY fav tsu dorama after too heart !! love4.gif

--------------------
user posted image
tsuyoshi domoto : "Music Saved My Life "
poch05
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 05:59 AM

Officially obsessed

Haha..Hikkie! i love him as a sensei too.. I like gakkou no sensei too.. it was fun to watch.. and he and Yuko are funny.. tongue.gif tongue.gif

I love doing screencaps of him too.. got a few already...

Because i love his shoulders tongue.gif tongue.gif

and seeing him with kids

will post more caps when i get back.. gomen ne for the diff pic sizes.. hehhehe

--------------------
user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: Aug 20 2006, 11:51 AM

Administrator

I really like Tsu with this type of hair style. Do you girls have more of such photos! Yes and some really cool looking ones showing some manliness like in Rosso concert pls?

user posted image

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (33) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0385 seconds · Archive