zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (18) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Nagase Tomoya & Tokio
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 6 2006, 05:09 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

AppleDaily 2005/10/15

Tsuyoshi Domoto did not mind his facial hair covering his handsome face. With his very curly hair, partly dyed, he was quite unusual. Because of his strange hairdo, he was refused by a taxi driver for a ride.

In the meantime, Nagase Tomoyo has also grown facial hair and looks very manly. Earlier he has been photographed with Ayumi Hamasaki at (some place) showing that the feelings between the two are still strong.

Note: I never knew that Nagase likes Ayumi Hamasaki. I thought he was single. I went back to news of 2003 and found that back then, their friendship was being discouraged but they continued nevertheless on and off.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:
Credit: http://z2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 6 2006, 06:31 PM

Administrator

Dog Loving JE gang

Tsuyoshi loves his dachsund Kenshiro so much even his fans and his partner Koichi get jealous. He said, "Kenshiro's birthday is more important than mine and if one day, he passes away, I might be so sad that I can't work for two years."

Tackey has two minature dachsunds.

Kimura takes his dog out to the beach with his daughters once and didn't think that the dog would jump into the water for a swim and it swam farther and farther away that they had to call the Coast Guards to rescue the dog.

Tokio's Nagase has a labrador.

Yamaguchi Tatsuya also from Tokio was afraid of dogs before and so he purposely raise a Cocker Spaniel to combat this fear. Now he loves grooming the dog and doesn't clean his room. Whenever free, he would wash his dog, comb it and even published an essay book on dog. Once he passed by an accident and suddenly felt that he had to live as long as possible. If he leaves before the dog, then no one would be able to look after his precious Junon.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:

Sigh...lucky Kenshiro!

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 6 2006, 06:43 PM

Administrator

AppleDaily 2005/07/08

Ayumi Hamasaki looks after her three dogs very well and her "anata" (lover/other half/"husband") Nagase also has one Labrador. Earlier in a Weekly Female magazine, Nagase's personality is like a big kid and when he decided to raise the pet, everyone around him doubted his ability to responsibly look after a puppy. In the end, after a short while, his work was very busy and so he put the puppy in the pet store for extensive period of time. The puppy waited for him everyday.

His good friend Tsuyoshi Domoto could not stand it and in a program prompted, "Why don't you might as well put the puppy at my house. I'll look after it for you."

Nagase couldn't stand the pressure of such talk and in the end sent the puppy to his parents to raise.

Ayumi Hamasaki's attitude is different. Even though her schedule is packed, she would take her dog along to work so she could look after it. Earlier, her dog Chocolate fell sick and she suspected a sparrow passed avian flu to the dog. She rushed the dog to the hospital and saved it. Since then she hired someone to look after the dogs. Earlier, she spent TWD4,500,000 for a diamond collar for the dog. Quite shocking!

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 10 2006, 10:07 PM

Administrator

Article: September 7, 2006
Source: http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/060907/17/3b30.html

Ayumi Hamasaki not only seem to be suffering from a decline in her career but she might be suffering the same fate in her love life. Her boyfriend, Nagase Tomoyo has been seen going out for dinner with his female costar Aragaki Yui
from My Boss, My Hero and were quite warm to each other at a night hangout later on. The press is predicting that the relationship between Ayumi and Nagase coming to an end soon.

In 2001 Nagase has openly admitted their love and for many years, he has not had any rumors with other female stars. It was more Ayumi who had rumors. Earlier, it was said that she and a foreign architect tied the knot privately and recently it was said she had a secret boyfriend. The relationship between these two seems tense.

In the drama, Aragaki Yui is Nagase's first love. In real life, they have 10 years age difference. The two has been seen many times on dates and also have been seen with Koichi Domoto hanging out in Roppongi's hangouts at night.

Okay, the news was not very clear if Nagase went out with Koichi alone or together with this girl and Koichi...hahaha....but now we know where to hang out if we go to Japan. arr.gif arr.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 12 2006, 10:37 AM

Administrator

Actress Ueto Aya (22) was reduced to tears when talking about her role in the show "Taiyo no Fune". A follow up to a 2004 production at the Nippon Budokan, the 1-billion show is directed by and tells the story of fashion designer Yamamoto Kansai (62). Ueto's tears started when she talked about how moved she had been by the family bonds between the veteran showman and his daughter, actress Yamamoto Mirai, and her relationship with her husband, actor Shiina Teppei. The cast of 2,000 includes Matsuoka Masahiro (29) of the Johnny's group Tokio as the young Kansai and such major names as former wrestler and politician Antonio Inoki (63) and actress Kudo Yuki (35). The show's theme song is by Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi (49). The production will be held on January 13 &14 at Tokyo Dome.

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/index.shtml

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 11:04 AM

Administrator

Article: Setpember 14, 2006
Source: Apple Daily Taiwan

According to a Female Weekly magazine in Japan, Taiichi Kokubun of TOKIO when drunk would tend to strip down to nothing and one time at a bar, he climbed up the telephone pole and made cricket sounds.

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi of SMAP admitted that he doesn't tolerate alcohol very well and when he gets tipsy, it is understood that he would reveal secrets of even Shingo and Nakai. His drink mates would also be subjected to long monologues from him.

Tsuyoshi Domoto of Kinki Kids was seen drunk once at a karaoke bar with his friends and he snatched the microphone and spoke for a whole half hour as though he was an MC for a program he hosted.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 12:42 AM

Administrator

There is another gossip article about Ayumi Hamasaki sleeping over with a colleague..etc...but Nagase was said to have told his friends that Ayumi told him that all the media reports are fake and this colleague happened to be on better terms with her than most others.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/060920/4/4aox.html

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 08:01 PM

Administrator

CM best impression vote for the period of August 17-21 (300 male, 300 female votes)

SMAP took 2nd place in aggregate high school voting, high school girls, and third place high school boys ABOVE KAT-TUN and Tokio ! And this is for Tsubaki, not even for Xbox or anything! this is quite something!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Aggregate High School Voting
user posted image

High School Girls
user posted image

High School Boys
user posted image

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/confidence/34542/

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 27 2006, 07:26 AM

Administrator

I happened on the latest Music Station September 22 clip and he sang the opening song of My Boss My Hero live and he has an Afro hair style! How cute! And since I have never really explored TOKIO's songs, let alone Nagase's own songs, I am totally surprised that he sings at such a high pitch. I love the song though not exactly his singing. I need to explore his songs seriously. I bet Koichi is very proud of his good friend's solo.

user posted imageuser posted image

Here's the PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMA2wHR1IK8

Here's the Music Station Live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMoL6iMEeho

--------------------
HimeNoKuri
Posted: Sep 29 2006, 10:10 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,067

I found an old Music Station video tape someone gave me and I decided to post a few pics of Nagase from this 1992 Music Station
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Add Glitter to Pictures

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Koichi is the rainbow in my sky :)
kimurafan
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 06:53 PM

Administrator

Hamasaki Ayumi (28) and Nagase Tomoya (27) were hand in hand at Narita Airport yesterday on their return from Los Angeles. Pop diva Ayu spent three weeks in the U.S. in the recording studio and doing interviews, while Nagase joined her after finishing a tour with Johnny's group Tokio on September 15. It's been five years since they first revealed their relationship, and they've refused to speak publicly about it since. October 02, 2006

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/index.shtml

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Oct 21 2006, 08:13 PM

Administrator

Ah, so nice that the father would say something about the two's love. Didn't know that Nagase's father was a taxi driver.

Dad says no end in sight for 5-year Ayu-Nagase love saga

user posted imageuser posted image

Japanese showbiz's longest-running "on-again, off-again" love match has been given renewed vigor after pop diva Ayumi Hamasaki and her full-time beau Tomoya Nagase arrived back in Japan from an overseas trip all lovey-dovey and holding hands, according to Shukan Josei (10/24).

The couple's affectionate return from a quick jaunt to L.A. came amid widespread speculation that they were about to split after a relationship whose public side spans half a decade and, in private, has probably been going even longer.

"They're always lovey-dovey," Nagase's taxi driver father tells a Shukan Josei hack, who has paid him a fare that also gets her an exclusive interview.
It's been five years since Hamasaki and Nagase publicly declared they were a pair. Recent reports, however, have claimed the contrary, so the tender return -- given widespread coverage in the tabloid media -- is something of a triumphant one for the lovers.

Nagase's dad says the two stars certainly appear headed for the aisle, but the fact they haven't made it yet after dating for so long has stoked the embers of speculation about a split. The elder Nagase, though, dismisses all talk of a breakup.
"Even the tiniest thing happening around them is turned into something huge. There was all that stuff about the foreigner and how she was going to go off and live overseas," the cabby tells Shukan Josei, referring to rumors that Hamasaki had received an engagement ring from the son of a world-famous designer and that her affair with Nagase was finished. Hamasaki has since totally distanced herself from the alleged foreign suitor, which has in turn worked in Nagase's favor.

"He's not the type to care much about the paparazzi. But Ayu is more worried about the media. When reporters come along, she'll tell him to lay off on the touchy feely stuff," Nagase's father says. "And, don't forget, they are going out together."

Nagase's father says he wouldn't mind seeing his son and Hamasaki tying the knot pretty soon, especially as they're both getting close to 30 (Ayu is 28 and her man a year younger) and have been dating for five years. And he dismisses the idea that they're headed in separate directions.
"Tomoya loves her and if they want to be together, then everybody around them should want that, too," Nagase's father says. "There's absolutely no reason why they should split up."

The cabby says he is really proud of his son.

"He's a great bloke and I'm not just saying that because he's my son," the cabby tells Shukan Josei. "And he told me that when he falls in love with someone, he stays in love with that person for the rest of his life." (By Ryann Connell)

October 13, 2006
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/face/...0dm020000c.html

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 02:10 PM

Administrator

Junon Magazine February 1997

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Nov 5 2006, 05:40 PM

Administrator

I'm going to post this Chinese news here for keepsake. I'm screaming as I translated the article!!!

Article: November 15, 2006
Source: http://www.appledaily.com.tw/AppleNews/ind...&Art_ID=3008551

The news said that Okada Junichi, Tomoya Nagase and Kame are now fighting to get to become the successor of Kimura Takuya and according to the Japanese entertainment industry, Junichi would be the one to become no. 1 in Johnny's Entertainment although Nagase and Kame are not letting up.

Kisarazu's Cat's Eyes final movie would very likely break the 3 billion yen record. The movie was released at the end of October in Japan and in the Tokyo cities'main theatres, in two days, it has already exceeded 10,000 admissions. The box office is on the high side. Junichi's appearance is handsome, appealing and his acting skills have been recognized. The Japanese film critic 前田 said, "Junichi Okada's acting skills is, among the Johnny's Entertainment's idols, in the forefront. No matter it is comedy nor portraying human nature in very rich roles, he is very adapt. He cannot be pigeoned hole into only one style and in the future will become a solid actor."

岡田准一竄起 威脅木村王位

【蘇威全╱綜合報導】岡田准一、長瀨智也、梨和也搶當「木村拓哉接班人」爭出頭!岡田接連演出電影磨演技,同名日劇改編的新片《木更津貓眼 世界大賽》票房可望突破三十億日圓(約八億四千五百萬元台幣),他外型俊秀、演技漸受肯定,日本演藝圈看好他取代木村拓哉,成為新一代「傑尼斯一哥」,但長瀨和梨不讓他專美,極力卡位。

《木》片十月底在日本上映,東京都內主要戲院上映兩天,觀影人數便突破一萬人次,票房節節高升,岡田的演技更是備受好評。日本電影評論家前田有一指出:「岡田准一的演技在傑尼斯偶像中名列前茅,無論喜劇或描寫人性的深刻角色,他都拿捏得恰如其分。他不容易被定型,未來可轉型為實力派。」

The Japanese press also reported that Nagase is also offered by JE as a successor to the no. 1. Earlier his Mukodono!女婿大人 has high ratings and added to his popularity but because he was busy romancing Ayumi Hamasaki, he didn't have any new works. Kame was in Nobuta no Produce and has become the new fan killer but his Sapuri and the recent drama has poor ratings. It's too early to say he would be the successor.

長瀨梨緊追
日本媒體報導,長瀨智也也是傑尼斯設定的「一哥接班候選」之一,他曾以日劇《女婿大人》系列創下收視率和人氣高點,可惜後來忙著與濱崎步談戀愛,未有新的戲劇代表作。
梨和也主演日劇《改造野豬妹》成為新興「少女殺手」,但接下來的《戀愛補品》、《唯一的戀情》等劇收視慘跌,想要接班似乎言之過早。

Kimura continuously gain the title from An An Magazine as the Most Popular artist and earlier it was revealed that the magazine were inflating the figures. The Japanese entertainment industry has been circulating the saying that actually Okada Junichi is truly the one on the top in recent years. To exceed his senpai in the future is not impossible a task.

天王被疑灌票
木村連續十三年稱霸日本《an.an》雜誌「最受歡迎男星」榜首,日前卻被爆近年是因擁戴他的該刊編輯「灌票」,硬拱蟬聯。
日本圈內傳聞指稱,其實岡田才是近年真正榜首,未來要超越師兄木村拓哉並非不可能的任務。

傑尼斯一哥候選人
◎岡田准一
年齡:25歲(1980/11/18)
身高:169公分
代表作:日劇《木更津貓眼》電影《東京鐵塔》
◎長瀨智也
年齡:27歲(1978/11/07)
身高:183公分
代表作:日劇《那些日子以來》《女婿大人》
◎梨和也
年齡:20歲(1986/02/23)
身高:171公分
代表作:日劇《改造野豬妹》《戀愛補品》

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Nov 10 2006, 08:44 PM

Administrator

The latest poll.

The male artist you want to be lover with

user posted image

1 Fukuyama Masaharu
2 Tsuyoshi Domoto
3 Joe Odagiri
4 Kame
7 Hyde
8 Shingo Katori
9 Jin, Junichi Okada, Gackt, Koichi Domoto, Nagase Tomoya

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ranking/38400

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (18) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0382 seconds · Archive