zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (18) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Nagase Tomoya & Tokio
kimurafan
Posted: May 11 2006, 12:21 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I don't really know about Tokio except that they are one of the older groups around SMAP's time.

Nagase is in the group. The only reason I know about him is because yingying kept telling me he's Koichi's best friend...and now after one month of research, I see a bit more of mention between the two. But I still don't know what is their relationship.

If anyone is a Nagase fan, please tell more about him and Koichi pls since I am interested in Koichi ...of course.

Btw, d-addicts has an old old series of Nagase with Fujii Fumiya called Love and Eros.

I just finished episode 1. Gosh...young Nagase in a rather untamed look, is putting every girl on a table and kissing them......bare topped (I mean he, not the she's)

faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif

Interesting indeed!!! drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 21 2006, 10:11 AM

Administrator

Nagase will be starring in a new TV series with his juniors, News member Yuya Tegoshi and Kat Tun member Tanaka Koki who would play the subordinate to Nagase.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/05/21/UL-568545.htm

Not sure what the series is about.

Here is the Chinese name.
隔離位係蠱惑仔 Sitting next to me is a triad member. laugh.gif

--------------------
s_liping
Posted: May 22 2006, 07:24 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 422

QUOTE (kimurafan @ May 22 2006, 02:11 AM)
Nagase will be starring in a new TV series with his juniors, News member Yuya Tegoshi and Kat Tun member Tanaka Koki who would play the subordinate to Nagase.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/05/21/UL-568545.htm

Not sure what the series is about.

Here is the Chinese name.
隔離位係蠱惑仔 Sitting next to me is a triad member. laugh.gif

ya, kimurafan you're right... I'm not too sure about the details of the drama too but it is true that Koki & Nagase will both be playing yakuza... happy.gif This reminds me of Nagase's role in Tiger & Dragon.. I enjoyed the drama very much..

Now I can't wait to watch how Koki and Nagase together as baddies in the show.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
kimurafan
Posted: May 22 2006, 11:26 AM

Administrator

Article: May 22, 2006
Source: Oriental Daily, Hong Kong

A website called goo has conducted a poll on the most popular JE artists and Tackey won the first position, 6 votes more than Kimura.

Also in the top ten are Junichi Okada from V6 , Nagase from TOKIO, Yamapi from NEWS, Koichi Domoto from Kinki Kids, Kame and Akanishi Jin from Kat Tun.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:
Credit: http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

--------------------
evil cupcake
Posted: May 23 2006, 04:48 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 418

I didn't know where to ask this question, but I figured that I'll pick the Tokio thread for it.
kimurafan posted:
Article: May 22, 2006
Source: Oriental Daily, Hong Kong

A website called goo has conducted a poll on the most popular JE artists and Tackey won the first position, 6 votes more than Kimura.

Also in the top ten are Junichi Okada from V6 , Nagase from TOKIO, Yamapi from NEWS, Koichi Domoto from Kinki Kids, Kame and Akanishi Jin from Kat Tun.

I'm curious to know, who were the other two JE artists names that were not included on the top ten list? Because I noticed that there were only eight names mentioned.

But back on topic, I don't know much about Tokio either, but from some of the songs I've heard from them, it seems to be more of the style that I listen to. And when I first saw a picture of the band, Nagase was the first member that caught my eye. Hee...

--------------------
user posted image
s_liping
Posted: May 23 2006, 07:29 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 422

user posted image

do check out the person sitting (right) next to nagase.. he is the drummer of the tokio biggrin.gif

I am not too familiar with Tokio too.. although I've watched some of their variety prog very long time ago..

user posted image

Some info I've found from the web, source: http://www.car-shrimp.org/index.php?option...d=163&Itemid=93

TOKIO
Offically Formed: 1990
CD Debut: 1994.09.21
Record Company:Sony (1994.09 - 2000.09), Universal (2001.03 - currently)
Members (from left to right): Yamaguchi Tatsuya, Kokubun Taichi, Nagase Tomoya, Matsuoka Mashiro and Joshima Shigeru
Meaning of TOKIO: TOKIO = TOKYO
Note: TOKIO is one of the rare group in Johnny's. They perform in the a band format, and would rarely dance. When the band was formed in 1990, it consisted of Joshima Shigeru, Yamaguchi Tatsuya, Kokubun Taichi, Matsuoka Mashiro and Kojima Akira (小島啓) . In 1994 Summer right before their CD debut, Kojima Akira quit TOKIO and the entertainment circle, and Nagase Tomoya joined the group, forming the current 5 member band.

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
kimurafan
Posted: May 23 2006, 06:15 PM

Administrator

evilcupcake, I was trying to look for a Japanese equivalent to the news but hadn't been able to. You probably would like to know if Mat san is part of the 10 ne? laugh.gif

So sorry not to be able to tell you....hopefully some Mat san's site might report it one day.

Yeah, I want to listen to some Tokio music and see what they sound like now that I know how Nagase acts in a drama. He really appears to me as a very lazy type of character, lounging around type and Koichi loves him. laugh.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 23 2006, 08:44 PM

Administrator

I think the new drama of Nagase is about him being a young boss of the triad but without education, he couldn't succeed. So he joins Kat Tun member and News member who plays the role of high school third year student who are his subordinates. It will be shown on Saturday at 9 pm from July onwards.

http://www.mainichi-msn.co.jp/entertainmen...200006000c.html

hahaha...I wonder if I really read it correctly. Third year high school? But Nagase is 27, and the other two are 18 and 20. laugh.gif

--------------------
evil cupcake
Posted: May 23 2006, 11:21 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 418

s_liping, thanks for the Tokio info. At least you know more about them way more than I do. laugh.gif I'm slowly getting into Tokio, but then again I'm saying that about almost every JE group that exist. Okay, I'll just say that my interest in the JE world is expanding. I think I'll check out their variety shows when I have the time. I've read that they're variety shows are good.

kimurafan wrote:
You probably would like to know if Mat san is part of the 10 ne?

Of course! laugh.gif If not, it's okay. I'll just have to learn how to fix the next poll. Hee... j/k *evil at work*

Anyway, Nagase's next drama seems interesting. I'll be on the look out for it.

--------------------
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: May 29 2006, 02:04 AM

Administrator

While I'm going through the You Tube clips, let me point out a few things.

Based on some translations of interviews of Koichi by Elysia, Koichi's best friend is Nagase of TOKIO. They finish each other thoughts, and they shared a lot of good times when they were younger. If you watch this fan made video clip, you will see how alive Koichi is, like a little kid when he's with Nagase - a totally different relationship of that of Koichi and Tsuyoshi.

Nagase X Koichi
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1CxxG8m0Bg&search=nagase

Koichi said that Nagase is very active and he likes to tag along with Nagese to do things and Nagase said that Koichi is like one who could cleanse him and he would feel renewed and refresh. When he's alone, he's 100% alive, but when Koichi is with him, he's 150% alive.

Koichi would confide with Nagase things that he wouldn't talk to with his colleagues and family, (Tsuyoshi included). Nagase said the same.

I found this clip of the 20 year old ceremony of Nagase, Koichi and Morita (of V6).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G0yD9Mi19S0&search=nagase

Here's what it's said.

In Japan, when young people gets to 20 years old, they are considered coming of age and a ceremony would be performed to officiate this moment. On Jan 14, these three JE artists were at the Meiji Shrine for this ceremony and Matchy Kondo, the senpai (senior) accompanied them. At the venue were over 3000 screaming fans.

The first part was the three kneeling on the mat and be blessed by a drumming/dancing ceremony. Nagase looked a bit impatient and Morita looked a bit dreamy. Only Koichi of Kinki Kids looked very serious and focused. Matchy who is an expert in these things were very professional.

Next they get to drink wine, and finally to put their wish on the board. Nagase wished to make good choices daily, Morita wished to work hard. Koichi said he wanted not to fall sick.

Exclusive: Please do not repost translation outside of this forum.

So they are naturally shared another important landmark of their life together.

What kind of a person is Nagase that fits Koichi so well?

I am still exploring. But Nagase in terms of his exterior looks and a certain episode of Domoto Brothers where he was guest showed me that he's one of those very lacksadaisal, free of worry type. From his interviews, he's really very lax about life and living, and almost like a kid.

Perhaps Nagase's open nature is so relaxing, so fun, that it really attracts Koichi, as opposed to Tsuyoshi who is much more serious and depressed type.

It's almost like Tsuyoshi is the wife to Koichi who protects him. Koichi is the wife who delights in Nagase, the ...husband...hahaha... Oh well...just a thought.

Anyway, here are a couple of worthwhile clip of Nagase. I'm watching his Love and Eros series now (d-addicts has it with English subs now) and Nagase plays a rather moody guy in it. Very interesting.

Part 1 of a song Tomoya Nagase - Hitoribocchi no Haburashi
(only slide show) but Nagase's voice is decent
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fm2s56Y_sEY&search=nagase

Part 2 of Tomoya Nagase - Hitoribocchi no Haburashi (MV/live performance)
Tomoya Nagase - Hitoribocchi no Haburashi
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fm2s56Y_sEY&search=nagase

PV - TOKIO - 36c - Good looking Nagase in this PV!!! He really looks very manly in this clip.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQ9UMkOB_lY&search=nagase

TOKIO made it to Kouhahu (year end singing contest) with SMAP last year. These are the two older Johnny Entertainment groups that made it there. So I'm also exploring TOKIO's songs too.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 29 2006, 02:13 AM

Administrator

TOKIO - presenting award @ JSG 2001 in HK

This clip is very funny. TOKIO was in HK at the Jade Solid Gold song presentations and Eric Tsang asked them to introduce themselves. Each member introduced themselves in Cantonese.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bOE-i2C6OFY&search=nagase

Then asked how they feel about HK fans, one member said a bunch of stuff and instead of saying he found them very passionate, he sounded as though he said they were easy to be invited to such functions.

Then when asked what are their plans, the second said, Hai hao hoa hao hao hao....hahahah I couldn't even understand him. But he meant to say they would be holding concerts in Japan and Taiwan.

Andy Lau and Kelly Chen were shown laughing away in the audience delightfully.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 29 2006, 11:48 AM

Administrator

Article: May 8, 2006
Source: Liberty Times
http://www.kkfcn.com/kinkinews/Play.asp?id=125

Last year SMAPís tax was 458,370,000 yen. It is estimated that the five memberís income total 1,272,460,000 yen.

Nakai :
Tax 187,450,000 yen (second to program host Minomonta, the top tax payer)
Estimated income 513,350,000 yen (US$4.568 million)

Kimura is at tenth position.
Tax 98,030,000 yen
Estimated income 271,670,000 yen (US$2.417 million)

Even though Nakai is the worst singer in SMAP, he is a top program host and he has six programs, three radio programs, plus four commercials. With SMAP he has three commercials, with Tsuyoshi, he has one commercial.

SMAPís other members did not get into top 10.

Tsuyoshi:
Tax: 97960000 yen
Estimated income 271,480,000 yen (US$2.416 million - catching up with Kimura!)

Goro:
Estimated income 129,100,000 yen (Yikes!! Half of that of Tsuyoshi!! - That's US$1.148 million)

Shingo has the least:
Estimated income 6,860,000 yen (Half of Goroís!) (US$61,051)

Other JE artists, the ones who have above 100,000,000 yen (US$889,956) includes Koichi Domoto, Tsuyoshi Domoto of Kinki Kids and Nagase Tomoya of TOKIO.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 29 2006, 02:49 PM

Administrator

Thanks to gorochan's blog and jdorama's erica and juno posting.

Here is a chart of artist fees in Japanese drama.

user posted image

Yen in 10,000ís

Male actors

450 Tamura Masakazu (US$40,000)
350 Takuya Kimura
300 Shingo Katori
270 Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
250 東山, Masahiro Nakai, Nagase Tomoya, Kinki Kids
240 Ė
220 Goro Inagaki
200 Tackey, Satosi Tsumabuki
190 Ė
180 some names
160 Yamapi, Kame

Female actors

450 Matsushima Nanako, Choi Ji Woo
200 Koyuki and some others
170 Miho and others

It is no wonder why Kimura is in fewer dramas and shorts, but why is Shingo's fees so high and yet not get as much work as Tsuyoshi Kusanagi's?

Man, my two preferred groups SMAP and KINKI KIDS are both up there. No wonder why Goro is in a lot of dramas too because he's a bit cheaper. laugh.gif Definitely have to find out more about Nagase again. I keep seeing his name all the time!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 07:52 PM

Administrator

Article: June 1, 2006
Source: Taiwan Apple Daily
Credit: Domoto Gakuen

When it comes to cooking skills, the ideal choices should be Kimura Takuya, Okada Junichi and Domoto Tsuyoshi and Tsubasa. Nagase Tomoya, Tackey, Domoto Koichi very rarely cook at home.

Tsuyoshi and Junichi left home very young for Tokyo and to save money in the beginning, they learnt a few simple dishes. Tsuyoshi's best dist is curry. It is understood that everyone who tasted it praised it. Junichi is good at making salads (I think that's what it meant). He said, "My future wife has to know how to cook very well!" Tsubasa has once been on a Japanese cooking program and he cooked some tasty looking food. He wishes to publish a cook book in the future.

Nagase and Koichi are both good friends and both do not have the interest to cook. Koichi once said in a magazine interview, "My kitchen is like a sample room. I have never used it before. My fridge usually has coke and battery." Nagase doesn't like to cook, but he's not picky in his food. He said that if the other half prepares the food, he would definitely eat it all up. Even though Tackey does not resist cooking, he's been so busy that on days off, he couldn't drag himself to cook. But he's pretty confident making spaghetti. He and Tsubasa could have a cookout.

--------------------
ladyusagi
Posted: Jun 1 2006, 08:41 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 545

yay a tokio thread! even though i see them perform in other shows i don't really know much about them. i only know nagase and mabo's name. hmm well nagase's girlfriend is ayumi hamasaki but they're always breaking up and getting back together so i don't really know if they're going out right now. nagase should just stay with koichi forever. lol

--------------------
user posted image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (18) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0357 seconds · Archive