zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Johnny's Entertainment, Boy Band Factory of Japan
yingying
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 12:38 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 397

QUOTE (shineforyou @ Feb 21 2006, 03:52 AM)
Johnny's Jr.- Shake

maybe i'm getting old...maybe i don't care enough about other johnnys..in this clip I could only recognize Takki, and Arashi thumbsup.gif (and Takki was delicious, man!)
need you guys' help to identify the rest arr.gif arr.gif

Johnny's Jr. - Shake.mpg(27.34 MB)

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CR6CZ4...022T88F0SWJ4AKQ

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

thankx for the clip!!! downloading now... btw shine, u dun like arashi?

i prefer koichi to tsuyoshi although i tink that tsuyoshi can act n sing better... i'm basing my likes solely on the hairstyle!! oops! i know tis is shallow but tsuyoshi has wierd hairstyles!! but i muz admit that if he isn't different n unique compared to other JE artistes, it will not be tsuyoshi. he's cute in his unique way to me..

--------------------
SMAP is like air to me and if i don't breathe, i die...

user posted image
shineforyou
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 02:18 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 340

no i like arashi laugh.gif that thumb-down was indicating my poor knowledge of the juniors..I don't know and can't recognize most of them hair.gif
gotta iagree.gif with you that D. Tsuyoshi's hair can be really disastrous..seriously..lots of times it scares me away..hahahahaha..(wasn't he experiencing some kind of emotional breakdown few years ago?)but to be frank he's the very first JE artist whom i came across with... have liked him way before i knew smap... even though i am not as crazy about him as before, i think he still have a speical place in my heart love4.gif plus, personally, truly just a pure personal opinion, i think he's the best singer among all the JE artists

alrighty..this is my LAST kouhai's clip to offer.... enjoy rolleyes.gif

KAT-TUN - ORANGE(2003 Shounen club)
http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0E1Q370...LY1ZI8Q3OQ7R114
http://pickup.mofile.net/51151053761138625175

humm..i like smap's version better!!
s_liping
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 08:17 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 422

kiss3.gif Thanks shine for sharing those files! I love j-friends!! My fav song is their I Will Get There.. my com crashed last year so all of my j-friends files are gone.. Meanwhile, I'll try to look for them and will upload it once I've found them..

Here's KAT-TUN's version of Original Smile.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebtjnf

and of course, SMAP IS THE BEST.

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
yingying
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 08:27 PM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (shineforyou @ Feb 21 2006, 06:18 AM)
no i like arashi laugh.gif that thumb-down was indicating my poor knowledge of the juniors..I don't know and can't recognize most of them hair.gif
gotta iagree.gif with you that D. Tsuyoshi's hair can be really disastrous..seriously..lots of times it scares me away..hahahahaha..(wasn't he experiencing some kind of emotional breakdown few years ago?)but to be frank he's the very first JE artist whom i came across with... have liked him way before i knew smap... even though i am not as crazy about him as before, i think he still have a speical place in my heart love4.gif plus, personally, truly just a pure personal opinion, i think he's the best singer among all the JE artists

alrighty..this is my LAST kouhai's clip to offer.... enjoy rolleyes.gif

KAT-TUN - ORANGE(2003 Shounen club)
http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0E1Q370...LY1ZI8Q3OQ7R114

humm..i like smap's version better!!

koichi was the very very first JE artisite that i noticed, thus it explains my preference of him over tsuyoshi... like u said... he had a special place in my heart.. haha

tsuyoshi was having emotional distress? i din know that!!! i knew he was taking pills for something that made his weight blossomed but din know that it was coz of this... well.. being in JE n under the constant scutiny of the japanese media is definitely one stressful thing... poor guy.

but i agree with u! he muz haf the best voice among JE artisites... wait a min... he's has the second best voice.. (i forgot my first love!! haha)

--------------------

user posted image
yingying
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 08:28 PM

Official Pop Addict

i haf some MVs of JFriends too.. anyone interested? i love J friends coz of their chemistry together n their songs r great!!! too bad they had disbanded!

ps: uploading johnny sports 1999 disc 2 now...

--------------------

user posted image
s_liping
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 08:44 PM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (yingying @ Feb 21 2006, 12:28 PM)
i haf some MVs of JFriends too.. anyone interested? i love J friends coz of their chemistry together n their songs r great!!! too bad they had disbanded!

ps: uploading johnny sports 1999 disc 2 now...

ohmy.gif I'm more than interested in J-friends clips! It would be good if you could upload some when you have time to spare.... I'll be uploading the juniors singing a few of KinKi Kids song later.. so keep a lookout for them..

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
yingying
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 08:53 PM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (s_liping @ Feb 21 2006, 12:17 PM)
kiss3.gif Thanks shine for sharing those files! I love j-friends!! My fav song is their I Will Get There.. my com crashed last year so all of my j-friends files are gone.. Meanwhile, I'll try to look for them and will upload it once I've found them..

Here's KAT-TUN's version of Original Smile.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebtjnf

and of course, SMAP IS THE BEST.

thanx for this upload.. i was juz looking for my j friends MV when i watched this clip.. i tink kattun did a nice rendition of always by j friends.. haha... now i muz rewatch my j friends clip.. i've forgotten how beautiful the song is...

--------------------

user posted image
poch05
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 12:26 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 337

QUOTE (yingying @ Feb 20 2006, 08:27 PM)
tsuyoshi was having emotional distress? i din know that!!! i knew he was taking pills for something that made his weight blossomed but din know that it was coz of this... well.. being in JE n under the constant scutiny of the japanese media is definitely one stressful thing... poor guy.

Tsuyoshi was diagnosed of Panic Disorder (he even composed a song with the same title -- included in his 1st solo album)...way back, thus the medicines and the weight gain..As far as i know he's better now. And i think he really had to face the time when he's torn on being an "idol" and to just being an artist.

Ok, i'm babbling....hahhaha..i'm stopping now... tongue.gif

eheh....i didn't know that this thread is active again ne...

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
yingying
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 02:42 AM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (poch05 @ Feb 21 2006, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (yingying @ Feb 20 2006, 08:27 PM)

Tsuyoshi was diagnosed of Panic Disorder (he even composed a song with the same title -- included in his 1st solo album)...way back, thus the medicines and the weight gain..As far as i know he's better now. And i think he really had to face the time when he's torn on being an "idol" and to just being an artist.

Ok, i'm babbling....hahhaha..i'm stopping now... tongue.gif

eheh....i didn't know that this thread is active again ne...

thanx for the info poch05... now i c.. poor tsuyoshi.. but i'm glad he's ok now n decide to follow his oqn unique personality n way of doing things. seriously speaking, i prefer his 'difference'. it seems that nagase n tsuyoshi are the best of friends.. is it true? at least that's wat i gathered from watching all those johnny sports meets...

n here's two mp3 of J friends' songs

i will get there mp3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nn84my

always (a song for love) mp3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3mjy5t

aLways (a song for love) PV
http://www.sendspace.com/file/453nmk

i'm rewatching n uploading some of J friends PV. i love J friends' songs.. it's so heart warming! how i wish they hadn't disband n release singles every yr. i mean.. Kobe may haf recovered from the destructions but there r definitely other places where J funds can be put into gd uses. i love it when these 13 guys come together n fool ard n sing. tt's the reason y i love to watch sports day meets..

i'll be uploading PVS of the following songs:
Ashita ga kikoeru
Next 100 yrs
I will get there
People of the world
Love me all over

these are the oni few things i haf on J friends...

but i haf a request for minna: can anyone upload mp3s of J friends? i love their songs but i oni haf mp3s of two of their songs. would anyone be kind enuf to share if u had them?

--------------------

user posted image
s_liping
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 03:11 AM

Official Pop Addict

Here are a couple of KAT-TUN's performance of their senpai KinKi Kids' songs..

KAT-TUN & NEWS - KinKi Kids Medley
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ay90ha

KAT-TUN - Kanashimi Blue.mpg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1pu0v3

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
poch05
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 03:59 AM

Officially obsessed

s_liping --> my pleasure...Anyways, it's Koichi and Nagase who are the best of friends...I know it's Tsuyoshi and Okada (Junichi) who are close....

Let me get back to you on J-friends' mp3s...Uploading them right now..heheh...i love J-friends as well!!

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
yingying
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 04:11 AM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (poch05 @ Feb 21 2006, 07:59 PM)
s_liping --> my pleasure...Anyways, it's Koichi and Nagase who are the best of friends...I know it's Tsuyoshi and Okada (Junichi) who are close....

Let me get back to you on J-friends' mp3s...Uploading them right now..heheh...i love J-friends as well!!

koichi n nagase??!!! reali? then y is nagase always going around n fooling wif tsuyoshi during those sports meet behind the scenes? haha... tsuyoshi n okada? reali? wow.. haha.. trying to absorb these new info.. thanx for telling me!

--------------------

user posted image
s_liping
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 04:24 AM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (yingying @ Feb 21 2006, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (poch05 @ Feb 21 2006, 07:59 PM)

koichi n nagase??!!! reali? then y is nagase always going around n fooling wif tsuyoshi during those sports meet behind the scenes? haha... tsuyoshi n okada? reali? wow.. haha.. trying to absorb these new info.. thanx for telling me!

clap3.gif Arigatou for sharing J-Friends!

oh yea! I rem my friend who was once crazy over Tsuyoshi told me that Okada & Tsuyoshi are room mates.. I guess Nagase are just close to both KinKi Kids due to their similarities in age?

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
poch05
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 04:31 AM

Officially obsessed

Here are the J-Friends' mp3s...

Ashita ga Kikoeru

Children's Holiday

Next 100 Years

People of the World

*sighs* for some reason i don't have Love Me All Over...hehhe...it's probably here somewhere...just cant find it... laugh.gif

Enjoy!

--------------------
user posted image

poch05
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 04:51 AM

Officially obsessed

Yup! Koichi and Nagase...hehehe...You guys saw the latest JE countdown? hehe...those 2 are riot..lol... I guess Nagase is somehow close to Tsuyoshi though Koichi is the bestfriend laugh.gif . They usually do stuff together, go to each other's houses etc.

As for Tsuyoshi and Okada...yup, they're close (though i don't here much about these two now as much as Koichi and Nagase). Tsuyoshi also once said that it was Okada who helped him out through tough times.

there was even a time when Okada guested in LLA (Love Love Aishiteru -- KK show) and he has to show some favorite thing (or love love thing, i think...hehe..sorry, my Nihonggo is bad..lol), and he showed some pics of Tsuyoshi...hahaha

--------------------
user posted image

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (14) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0411 seconds · Archive