zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Johnny's Entertainment, Boy Band Factory of Japan
Kaze
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 01:06 PM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 775

My friend, who is a NewS fan explained that after finding Kusano drunk, it wasn't the first time since another one was find before (Uchi or something like that) Kitagawa (Johnny's Ent Boss) got angry and decided to separate the members until 2007, but in this time every member will have the chance to start a solo career...ahaha it won't be a problem for Yamapi xD (Yamashita Tomohisa) he's already so popular!!

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
ladyusagi
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 02:34 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 545

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Feb 17 2006, 12:23 PM)

NEWS could go on without the two. But this Kusano, isn't he the one who sang the hit song with the other member of KAT-TUN? Shujii to Akira...or something of the sort.

ah kimurafan, the person you're thinking of is yamapi, or yamashita tomohisa.

--------------------
user posted image

s_liping
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 11:17 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 422

For those who wanna know the members of NEWS..
Ryo & Uchi are also in another group called Kanjani 8.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
Kaze
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 12:02 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 775

naaaaa >_<''' they look soooo young *>o<* but cute!

u_U' I prefer grown men!

--------------------
user posted image
空が泣くから 生きているなら
yingying
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 12:17 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 397

isn't this thread specially for discussing smap? haha... guess wat i've found? us guys discussing abt younger johnny grps!! i got to know more abt all the younger johnny grps juz recently.. tink they're quite fascinating, especially since i've been getting 'education' on NEWS (mostly), Kat-tun and a little K8 (only becoz of ryo n uchi).. i tink they fascinating in the sense coz they r all still trying to find their own identities and niches, thus they r very volatile.. wat crap am i talking abt? haha...

i suggest y dun we open a new thread juz specially for these younger grps (hmm.. do we include T&T as 'younger' grps?)? coz somehow discussing abt them on this thread make me feel like i'm betraying smap or something.. haha.. i'm nuts

--------------------
SMAP is like air to me and if i don't breathe, i die...

user posted image
ladyusagi
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 01:25 PM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (Kaze @ Feb 18 2006, 12:02 PM)
naaaaa >_<''' they look soooo young *>o<* but cute!

u_U' I prefer grown men!

haha i can't agree with you more kaze. i prefer my guys grown and their faces are matured and just so .......manly. hahaha

--------------------
user posted image

s_liping
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 02:05 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 422

QUOTE (yingying @ Feb 19 2006, 04:17 AM)
isn't this thread specially for discussing smap? haha... guess wat i've found? us guys discussing abt younger johnny grps!! i got to know more abt all the younger johnny grps juz recently.. tink they're quite fascinating, especially since i've been getting 'education' on NEWS (mostly), Kat-tun and a little K8 (only becoz of ryo n uchi).. i tink they fascinating in the sense coz they r all still trying to find their own identities and niches, thus they r very volatile.. wat crap am i talking abt? haha...

i suggest y dun we open a new thread juz specially for these younger grps (hmm.. do we include T&T as 'younger' grps?)? coz somehow discussing abt them on this thread make me feel like i'm betraying smap or something.. haha.. i'm nuts

laughing3.gif yingying, while you're being given crash course on the juniors, you should educate your friends on SMAP too! I've uploaded a short gay drama at the Tackey thread.. (with who else but with Yamapi and Akame.. )

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
kimurafan
Posted: Feb 18 2006, 11:13 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is where you would like to compare and contrast and talk about all the young Johnny groups.

Feel free to start threads on individual groups in the Japan section if you want to add media files, pix and post news. But if it is a general discussion, this should work.

--------------------
yingying
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 06:59 AM

Official Pop Addict

i'm not sure whether i've mentioned this before, but i love the interactions between johnny senpais (seniors) n kouhais (juniors). especially the seniors (j friends), they're all so cute together! n i love how they look out for their juniors as well.

i've got johnny's sports day 1999 (which nakai actualli attended.. yes.. he came out during the baseball match n i can only say he's gd! also, no one knew he was attending the match, thus it came as a surprise to everyone, even the JE artistes themselves). inside this sports day, u can catch glimpses of takky (when he was still jr's leader), tsubasa, arashi members, yamapi, toma, jimmy mackey n such... trying to upload now..

this is a rather precious sports day coz it's the only time representatives of smap (tt is nakai only) actualli attended a johnny event after 1996. also, the glimpses of chibi (young) johnnys are definitely precious! if only other smap members can take turns to attend.. sigh...

--------------------

user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 11:05 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

yingying wrote:

u can catch glimpses of takky (when he was still jr's leader)

Tackie is actually the leader of all the Johnny's Junior? Could you elaborate more on his role pls?

--------------------
ladyusagi
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 03:35 PM

Official Pop Addict

with the sports day, they have teams and i guess takky was chosen to be the leader of the jr.'s team. i wanna find the 98 sports day now since nakai's in it!

--------------------
user posted image

yingying
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 03:50 PM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Feb 20 2006, 03:05 AM)
yingying wrote:

u can catch glimpses of takky (when he was still jr's leader)

Tackie is actually the leader of all the Johnny's Junior? Could you elaborate more on his role pls?

tackey was johnny jr's leader until he debut in 2002 with tsubasa as T&T. he was a leader that many under him loved n arashi members, NEWS members, kat-tun members... all came under his guidance and tutelege. he's very well-liked and respected by many jrs...

hmm.. his role? well.. he solves problems between jrs (like when they fight, he'll ask both parties to his house n settle the prob) n basically set a gd example for all other jrs to learn from.. wat else? i duno reali... maybe the title of a leader is to keep the jrs united n organised in a way? after him, the jr's leader was yamapi but since yamapi left to form NEWS, there isn't an official leader. however, Kat-tun became the main anchor for Shounen club (a variety that feature jrs singing n dancing to older senpais' songs)

--------------------

user posted image
kirikaz
Posted: Feb 19 2006, 11:45 PM

First Love

Member No.: 695

Ahhh, I miss Uchi. Ryo looks so sad. . >_> It's been almost 6 months (I think) since he's been suspended from News. The News calendar has been delayed so they could remove Kusano's pics. Like Uchi, Kusano's scenes in his drama will be taken out. Now with Kusano away reflecting what he has done, Kitagawa has unfortunately put all News activity (like appearances on shows) are on hold giving them a short "break" or some might even consider it a short suspension. Sadness...

And recently, there's a picture somewhere floating around of Kame from KAT-TUN with alcohol. I had the pic but I accidentally erased it. The pic is of him with a glass of an alcoholic beverage in front of him (which could've or could not have been his). But the magazine that released the pic has an ill reputation, so... *shrugs* Whoever took the pic probably planned for it to look that way.

I think Johnny is too strict with the guys. I remember watching a vid where Kame went on a date with a girl for a show. After he introduced himself, he told the girl he was excited because that was the first date he had ever been on (he was 19 at the time). He then added that he never had the time to date because he was always busy since he joined Johnnys when he was 13. Also in an interview I've read, he mentioned that if he never joined Johnnys, he would be playing professional baseball (he's actually quite good). And then he mentioned how he had missed his baseball practices in order to make it to rehearsals and then he gave up baseball altogether.

Wahh... I wasn't expecting to write so much. I just don't know when to stop. Sorry. ^_^

--------------------
user posted image
shineforyou
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 11:45 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 340

J-Friends: Always

Besides Smap, Domoto Tsuyoshi is my favorite JE artist. He's not the kakkoii-est, but he really can act and sing.
wait, this is a J-friends clip..why am i talking about D. Tsuyoshi... think.gif think.gif think.gif

anyways, it's a great song,enjoy! laughing5.gif
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0u32zl

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
shineforyou
Posted: Feb 20 2006, 11:52 AM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 340

Johnny's Jr.- Shake

maybe i'm getting old...maybe i don't care enough about other johnnys..in this clip I could only recognize Takki, and Arashi thumbsup.gif (and Takki was delicious, man!)
need you guys' help to identify the rest arr.gif arr.gif

Johnny's Jr. - Shake.mpg(27.34 MB)

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CR6CZ4...022T88F0SWJ4AKQ
http://pickup.mofile.net/75375285698105627562

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (14) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0343 seconds · Archive