Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (30) « First ... 28 29 [30]  ( Go to first unread post )

Takizawa Hideaki, Know more about this dreamboy from Japan
s_liping
Posted: Apr 18 2007, 07:33 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 422

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Apr 13 2007, 03:50 AM)
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/tackeytsubasa/information.html

user posted image

user posted image

New song Samurai release date to be confirmed. It would be the song for the Pride & Spirit Japan TV baseball 2007 program. From April 3, onwards, it would be on air in except a few districts.

Here are two interviews at LJ.
http://community.livejournal.com/takkidail...763.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/takkidail...=194349#t194349

great links! thank you, kimurafan laugh.gif the translation of the interviews are interesting..

and yea, I agree that it is time for Tackey to gain international recognition.. hehehe.. hope to hear more good news coming up for him..

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
masquerade
Posted: Apr 19 2007, 09:45 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 232

That would be great for Tackey to get international recognition! Thanks for the news and pictures! <3

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Apr 24 2007, 09:59 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

TV Guide April 7, 2007 credit beccy chan
user posted image

credit ames 909
user posted image

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Apr 26 2007, 11:13 AM

Administrator

Tackey & Tsubasa sing baseball image song
Mon, April 2, 2007 (7:27pm EDT)
Pop duo Tackey & Tsubasa have been chosen to sing the image song for NTV's "Pride & Spirit Nippon Professional Baseball 2007," which is the network's broadcast of the Yomiuri Giants baseball games. The two are said to have been big baseball fans ever since they were children.

Giants manager Tatsunori Hara requested a theme that would convey the image of a "mighty player." The resulting song has been titled "Samurai." The single's release date has not yet been decided.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-822

--------------------
Kris93
Posted: May 10 2007, 03:52 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 809

yatttaaa!! romeo & juliet has eng. soft subs!!
faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif
anyway, i just finished it and omgosh i'm not sure why, but i wasn't really expecting to cry though some parts just made me sob so hard....and i like the ending alot (sorry, that's kinda giving to whole thing away already), so if you haven't seen it i highly recommend it. tackey...*sighs* TRUELY BREATHTAKING!!...can't say that enough! i loved it so much, i think i'm gonna make a video or some graphics. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

kimurafan
Posted: May 13 2007, 04:39 PM

Administrator

Tackey & Tsubasa to host '24 Hour Television'
Sun, May 13, 2007 (6:23pm EDT)

Tackey & Tsubasa held two concerts on Sunday at the Yokohama Arena, performing in front of a total of about 30,000 fans. In honor of Mother's Day, the performances included a special presentation of carnations for some of the mothers in the audience.

During the concerts, they announced that they will be this year's main personalities on NTV's annual "24 Hour Television" special, which will take place on August 18-19.

Tsubasa Imai also mentioned after the shows that his older sister gave birth to a girl on the same day, and she asked him to decide on the name.

http://tokyograph.com/

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 21 2007, 10:12 AM

Administrator

Tackey & Fukada play married couple in drama special
Sun, May 20, 2007 (11:05pm EDT)
Hideaki Takizawa and Kyoko Fukada will star together in a special drama titled "Kimi ga Kureta Natsu ~Ganbareba, Shiawase ni Nareru Yo~." The drama will air as part of NTV's "24 Hour Television" (August 18-19), which is being hosted by Takizawa and fellow Tackey & Tsubasa member Tsubasa Imai.

The drama is based on a story called "Ganbareba, Shiawase ni Nareru Yo," written by Toshiko Yamazaki. Takizawa plays a young man who ends up having a shotgun marriage with the high school dropout Tokiko (Fukada). When their son turns five years old, they discover that he has become sick with cancer.

The drama will air on the night of August 18.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1065

--------------------
masquerade
Posted: May 21 2007, 03:57 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 232

QUOTE (kimurafan @ May 21 2007, 10:12 AM)
Tackey & Fukada play married couple in drama special
Sun, May 20, 2007 (11:05pm EDT)
Hideaki Takizawa and Kyoko Fukada will star together in a special drama titled "Kimi ga Kureta Natsu ~Ganbareba, Shiawase ni Nareru Yo~." The drama will air as part of NTV's "24 Hour Television" (August 18-19), which is being hosted by Takizawa and fellow Tackey & Tsubasa member Tsubasa Imai.

The drama is based on a story called "Ganbareba, Shiawase ni Nareru Yo," written by Toshiko Yamazaki. Takizawa plays a young man who ends up having a shotgun marriage with the high school dropout Tokiko (Fukada). When their son turns five years old, they discover that he has become sick with cancer.

The drama will air on the night of August 18.
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1065

Oh! That sounds interesting. Thanks for the news kimurafan!!

--------------------
tk_angel
Posted: May 21 2007, 04:20 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 667

QUOTE (Kris93 @ May 11 2007, 09:52 AM)
yatttaaa!! romeo & juliet has eng. soft subs!!
faint.gif faint.gif faint.gif
anyway, i just finished it and omgosh i'm not sure why, but i wasn't really expecting to cry though some parts just made me sob so hard....and i like the ending alot (sorry, that's kinda giving to whole thing away already)...

I've watched it!!! frantics.gif frantics.gif ... he's awesome (as always)!!! but I wish they'd pair Tackey with a leading lady who is prettier than him sad.gif ...

Thank goodness he's paired with Kyoko Fukada in his next drama.. yey!! I can't wait love7.gif love7.gif

--------------------
user posted image
I'm listening to Shinhwa
I'm watching "We are dating now" (So Ji Sub / Kwon Sang Woo)
kimurafan
Posted: May 24 2007, 10:45 AM

Administrator

Haha...here is a short clip of young Takki with English subs and it talks about how he likes his mom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeX-AS3ZouA

Here is a 5 parts clip of young Takki, Tsubasa, Yamapi, Toma the Tokyo group competing with the Kansai group in a 3 hour race of marathon, sauna, dancing and not sleeping first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGi1K3esz-c

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 01:33 AM

Administrator

Article: June 4, 2007
Source: http://www.takungpao.com/news/07/06/04/UL-746042.htm

Japan has innumberable prince type of character and apart from exterior looks, they also have a stylish touch to them. Recently, Oricon held a poll for the white horse prince for netizens and divided it into two groups. For musicians, Koichi Domoto won and for the artists side, it's Hiroshi Tamaki.

In the singers side, Koichi Domoto, 川光博 and Gackt got the first 3 positions. Some voters said that Koichi's smile is very refreshing and he lacks a sense of real living and therefore is very much in line with a prince image. Actually, 川光博 and Gackt are even more thorough that fans could not imagine what their normal life could be like. In the fifth positon is Fukuyama Masaharu but because he is very warm generally and at times throw in an off color joke here and there that he only got the fifth position. Also included are Tackey, Yamapi and Taguchi Junnosuke.

The singers section is almost all dominated by the Johnny's Entertainment artists but in the artist section, it was the opposite. Only Higashiyama from JE is included. Hiroshi Tamaki in his recent drama has a prince like role and this placed him ahead of his competition. In the second position is Shin Oguri, and the third is Wat's Wentz Eiji and Teppei Koike.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site with a live link as follows:
Credit: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 12:50 PM

Administrator

Orlando Bloom at ズバリ言うわよ!

OMG, Orlando Bloom was actually on that yucky Takki program, Zubariiuwayo, with that yucky co-host. Never mind the yucky co-host, I want to watch Orlando Bloom. Here’s a brief translation.

Clip: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6078923KKdEw5J

He came in and the old lady said why you are keeping us waiting for 30 mins. Really, sorry.

Lady: You look smaller than I expect. On screen you look so tall.
Orlando: Yes on screen I do feel taller
Lady: How many times…..(see responses)
Orlando: I’ve been to Japan 5 times and yes, I like it very much. I like the people the food and the culture. I like them all. Girls – yes, Japanese girls are no. 1, very loveable. (He looked away unbelievably at such insane simpleton questions…hahaha)
Takki: Yes, they like you too.
Orlando: Food. I like tempura the best.
Lady: There are better food than just tempura.
Orlando: Oh, that’s good. It seems that it has to do with food and that’s why the Japanese people are very pretty and smart.
Takki: Orlando san has very good physique.
Orlando: Yes thank you. But ultimately, I’m a bit smaller than on screen. (hahahaha…good one there, Orlando!!)
Lady: But you are still charming. Your eyes are very pretty.
Orlando: thank you, you are very pretty too.

Takki: Orlando san, how old do you think this lady is.
Orlando: 23 years old
(And of course this old lady takes the advantage to have close contact with the guy as she always does to Takki…haha)
Takki: Miss, your attitude is totally different from earlier on.
Orlando: Oh? Really? Indeed the secret to beauty has to do with food.
Lady did a hand signal of some sort. Takki tried to stop her.

Takki: the movie will highlight your love
Lady: don’t need to answer that. Don’t need to leak news like that. You are becoming more and more like a pirate
Takki: Have you watched it?
Lady: Of course I did. In there, there are many conflicts.
Orlando: thank you, I’m glad everyone likes it.
Lady: and you have a love scene and…
The TV blocked her voice.
Takki: you are too casual (the subs say actually it meant she’s too base in her dialog)
Orlando: you told me not to leak news and you said everything.
Takki: That’s right, she didn’t allow you just now and then she did it. Apart from the love part, I’m most looking forward to the action scenes.

Takki: I understand that to prepare for these scenes, Orlando san has watched many times the Seven Samurais by Kurosawa.
Orlando: That’s right.

Takki: Well, today we are going to show some good action scenes.
Then they show Takki in Satomi. (LOL)
OMG, this is so funny.

Orlando: That’s very good. But it appears that everything from the face down is all CG (computer graphics)
Takki stood up!: That’s not so.

Lady: I’m a fortune teller. Next year, your popularity would advance to the pinnacle. You are now only 23. Up to 50, or let’s say, up to 47, your popularity would continue to rise.
Orlando: Really? Thank you.
Lady: You have luck and happiness in life. Also you should make some investments now. Make it a bigger investment and in 10 years you would reap rewards. That is an especially good period for you. But this year, it’s better to take a bit of a rest.
Orlando: Thank you. Actually I was thinking the same way. Actually this year I wanted to put movies aside for a while and do musicals in London. You really understand me.

Takki: We wish you success in this movie. Thank you for coming.
Lady: Very glad to see you here.

Exclusive: Please do not repost this translation outside of this forum.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jul 8 2007, 10:35 AM

Administrator

Conrad, I have moved your samurai file to the JE T&T program thread that I just brought back. bow.gif
http://z2.invisionfree.com/kinkikids/index...?showtopic=2300

This song is definitely a bit more hip than the past 2 releases.

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Oct 29 2007, 09:11 AM

Administrator

Article: September 7, 2007
Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/2007-09-07/10381706422.shtml

This Chinese news commented on the attractiveness of Japanese celebrities by their eyes.

Many female are very attracted by the eyes of Takizawa Hideaki because they are not only big and has clear delineation of black and white, below the left eye is a very tempting crying mole and it could stimulate motherly instinct from the female fans. Besides, his killing technique is his lonely yet strong and slightly rebellious looking eyes. Even though these eye expressions do not commensurate with age, they will move many to tears. (Gosh, this got to be a Tackey fan writing this…haha.)

Koichi Domoto’s eyes are witchy and has strong yin flavor (feminine). He belongs to those who you see from far away and would have hooked your soul already. Besides, Koichi himself has very clear eyes and his upper and lower torso all exude an air of nobility. It’s hard not to fall for him!

Tsuyoshi Domoto’s eyes are different from those of Koichi’s. The attraction of Tsuyoshi’s eyes, even though very large, lies in his eye expression – that certain sincerity and kindness. When you see his eyes, you would be certainly believe that he would definitely not hurt you.

Single eyelidded Takashi Sorimachi gives others a feeling of sharpness and strength and a sense of never yielding to failure type of strong man and one with deep emotions. Even though he appears to be hard to approach, it is very natural to be attracted by him.

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi who is also single lidded has a pair of eyes of a great house husband. Small, gentle lines and very kind. When your eyes meet with his, you would feel his deep feelings.

Kimura Takuya’s most attractive point has always been his deep sentiments. When he looks at you, your shy and fearful heart could not escape at all. His eyes are sexy and the type of men is very dangerous.

Yutaka Takenouchi has long narrow eyes and even when he laughs aloud, his eyes still shows sadness and reveals his proud solitude and loneliness like a drifter with a pure soul moving the hearts of sensitive female fans.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:
Credit: http://z2.invisionfree.com/kinkikids/

--------------------
Sandra
Posted: Feb 23 2008, 12:15 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 1,564

Someone uploaded their albums and singles here.
http://community.livejournal.com/johnnys_p...936.html#cutid1

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (30) « First ... 28 29 [30] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0353 seconds · Archive