Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (30) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Takizawa Hideaki, Know more about this dreamboy from Japan
yingying
Posted: Oct 4 2005, 09:49 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 397

--------------------
SMAP is like air to me and if i don't breathe, i die...

user posted image
143tackey
  Posted: Oct 7 2005, 02:05 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 237

Oh i thought there's another dorama with daring Tackey involved huh.gif biggrin.gif Tackey and Tsuba really started young but SMAP has been around a long time. I hope TxT would last as long happy.gif

Hi YINGYING! thanks for sharing his latest Olympus cm here happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
masquerade
Posted: Jan 1 2006, 11:41 AM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 232

TV's digital future gets 1 year closer
The Yomiuri Shimbun

What do legendary warriors and homicidal baseball stars have in common? They're both about to be beamed into your home via high-resolution digital television broadcasts as part of this season's New Year's programming.

If your household isn't one of the growing number capable of receiving digital broadcasts, fear not: The newest crop of shows will be broadcast in the conventional analog format as well. But that format is scheduled to end in Japan in July 2011.

Meanwhile, broadcasters have been widening the variety of Hi-Vision digital programs in their lineups to promote terrestrial digital broadcasting.

TBS, for example, says it has produced all of its dramas in the Hi-Vision format for the year-end and New Year's weeks. The broadcaster's offerings include a 2-1/2-hour special of Sannen B-gumi Kimpachi Sensei (Dec. 30, 9 p.m.), the follow-up to the seventh season of the long-running show of the same title that ended in March. They also include K-1 Premium 2005 (Dec. 31, 9 p.m.), an annual mixed-style martial arts fight festival.

However, the highlight of the TBS holiday lineup may be a two-night period drama, Satomi Hakkenden (Jan. 2-3, 9 p.m.-11:24 p.m.) produced to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the first TBS broadcast.

The fictional story with strong fantasy elements is based on Nanso Satomi Hakkenden (The Eight Dog Chronicles), a 106-volume literary opus by Takizawa Bakin (1767-1848). The story features eight warriors, each one of whom has been given a jewel representing one of eight virtues: benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, wisdom, loyalty, faith, filial piety and fraternity.

The popular tale has been adapted into an NHK puppet play and also into both animated and live-action movies, but it has never appeared as a live action TV drama. Satomi Hakkenden includes many action scenes featuring aerial wire action and computer graphics.

The leading role of Inuzuka Shino Moritaka, or Shino, is played by Hideaki Takizawa, who played another leading role this year in NHK's yearlong period saga, Yoshitsune.

"It was tough for me to maintain my concentration when I had to concurrently play the leading roles for two separate period dramas," Takizawa said in a recent interview with The Yomiuri Shimbun. "In a riding scene [for Satomi Hakkenden], I fell off the horse, but I really enjoyed playing in the battle scenes with swords."

The costumes for the show were designed by Oscar-winning designer Emi Wada. Shooting locations included Inner Mongolia, China.

Sanae Suzuki, producer of the drama, said: "I'm sure this spectacular show will be seen as a 'neo period drama' that breaks the mold of conventional period dramas. I hope viewers will enjoy the exciting action scenes and the eventful story shot in high-resolution images as well the show's star-studded cast."

Among Fuji Television's Hi-Vision shows are Ooku Special, from the popular drama series focusing on women of the inner palace of the Tokugawa shogunate (Dec. 30, 9 p.m.); Pride Otoko Matsuri 2005 (Dec. 31, 9 p.m.); Count Down TV Year-Crossing Live Special (Dec. 31, 11:50 p.m.) and the three-night Furuhata Ninzaburo Final (Jan. 3-5, 9 p.m.).

In the second night's episode of Furuhata, major league baseball player Ichiro Suzuki, who has described himself as a big fan of the series, plays himself in a cameo role written for him--as a murderer. In the show, he confronts a formidable detective played by Masakazu Tamura.

An official of the Internal Affairs and Communications Ministry said in an interview with The Daily Yomiuri, "We hope this [year-end/New Year's] period will be a good occasion for people to fully enjoy the high quality of digital broadcasting."

(Dec. 29, 2005)

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/features/arts/...229TDY11001.htm

--------------------
s_liping
Posted: Jan 1 2006, 09:19 PM

Official Pop Addict

Member No.: 422

Here are some of the screencaps of the show..

user posted image user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

If I am not wrong, recently Takki is holding his solo concert too right?

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
143tackey
  Posted: Jan 5 2006, 05:30 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

S_LIPING, hello! happy.gif Those caps you just posted are from YOSHITSUNE and not SATOMI HAKKENDEN which MEE here has just posted about. Tackey has been starring in taiga/historical period themed doramas that got you confused but that's alright wink.gif

In YOSHITSUNE, he played MINAMOTO YOSHITSUNE who led the Genji army against his selfish brother Yoritomo while he plays INUZUKA SHINO in SATOMI HAKKENDEN. The samurai brother who was tasked to return the Murusame sword to the satomi clan and in the process, gathered all the other 7-dog samurai brothers who were separated at birth.

Yoshitsune was aired the whole year of 2005 on NHK while Satomi Hakkenden just aired last Jan 2 and 3 of this year on TBS. The dorama can be downloaded from d-addicts now. I think both Satomi 1 &2 episodes are already up in case you are interested biggrin.gif

Anyways, here's SHINO from the SATOMI HAKKENDEN special (credit to yvie):

user posted image

user posted image

Also, Tackey and Tsubasa's latest single VENUS will be released soon. They were able to promote this on their recently finished solocons. Next up would be Tackeys musical in April-May 2006! clap.gif

--------------------
user posted image
s_liping
Posted: Jan 6 2006, 02:54 AM

Official Pop Addict

oops.gif Thanks 143tackey for correcting me.. hehe

In the most recent Johnnys' countdown, T & T sang venus laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
masquerade
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 12:55 PM

Official Pop Addict

Thanks for more information 143Tackey. biggrin.gif
Thanks s_liping for sharing the song and cm!! biggrin.gif

btw, what's this Tackey musical thing about?

--------------------
masquerade
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 01:52 PM

Official Pop Addict

I read on Yesasia that Tackey & Tsubasa's new single will be released in 4 languages: Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Thai. Did anyone read anything about this? That's pretty interesting...

--------------------
143tackey
  Posted: Jan 8 2006, 11:01 PM

Constant Day Dreamer

S_LIPING, no prob. Thanks too for uploading those VENUS files! biggrin.gif Don't cha just love him with his new hair??? I heard that he's cutting it a little shorter. That would make him look younger right? love1.gif

and VENUS in the Johnnys Countdown love7.gif love7.gif love7.gif KATTUN, NEWS and K8 backup danced for them. Tackey and Tsuba were gorgeous singing VENUS!!! love4.gif

MEE, Takizawa Enbujou is the musical which he will star in for April and May 2006. This is a dance musical which will be shown at the Shinbashi Enbujou theatre in Tokyo where TACKEY will be performing dances in 3 segments. He would be the youngest male lead to perform here. The 3 segments are 滝沢絵巻 , 義経 and これからの滝沢秀明. Tackey would be dancing to Japanese folklore dances with a modern touch to it. He will also be performing as Yoshi-sama and on the last part, we'd probably see him sing and dance to his latest songs.

As for the single release, its true that they're releasing it in 4 languages and it seems that AVEX planned to make a big launch as Tackey is due to visit Macau and Hongkong on the 20th of this month to promote VENUS. Plans on promoting it in South Korea and Thailand may be at works. clap3.gif

--------------------
user posted image
masquerade
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 10:50 AM

Official Pop Addict

Thank you again 143tackey!! The musical sounds very interesting!! clap.gif
I think they'll do well with their new single. It's cool that they're gonna do promotions in other countries. happy.gif

--------------------
s_liping
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 09:05 PM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (143tackey @ Jan 9 2006, 03:01 PM)
[color=gray]S_LIPING, no prob. Thanks too for uploading those VENUS files! biggrin.gif Don't cha just love him with his new hair??? I heard that he's cutting it a little shorter. That would make him look younger right? love1.gif

iagree.gif I love his new hair.. I think dark coloured hair suits him better..

I'm sure the latest T & T single would be a success.. laugh.gif Can't wait to see how they are going to fuse the different languages into their single..

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
poch05
Posted: Jan 19 2006, 03:41 PM

Officially obsessed

Member No.: 337

I love a dark-haired TAckey more as well....Hmm...i think JE boys looks better dark-haired...hehehehhe....

Tackey's in HK now to promote their Venus single...and he'll be going to Macau as well... biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

The future leaks its secrets to no one. Nobody knows. The only thing within my ability to do is anticipate how the future looks in my heart. ~~ Domoto Tsuyoshi
s_liping
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 10:57 PM

Official Pop Addict

Not only is he going to promote Venus in Hong Kong, he's going there to promote his movie with Jackie Chan too right? seems like Tackey is going to make it big in the HK media industry!

These are some pics I've taken from from jdorama.com

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
Maybe, I Apple You.
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 12:00 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

There are some news about him yesterday.

Article: January 23, 2006
Source:
http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/news.x...ent_4086734.htm
http://www5.chinesenewsnet.com/MainNews/En...20_681070.shtml
http://www.wenweipo.com/news.phtml?cat=011...2ad2be0168f9c4f
http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/big5/www.ln...ent_6106805.htm

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jackie Chan was translating for Tackey at the press conference of the opening of the Macau Emperor Entertainment Group hotel of which he has 20% share.

Jackie paraphrased Tackey's word and said that Tackey said it was the first time he met Jackie and found Jackie very nice and approachable. He said I looked more handsome in real life than on screen. Asked if Tackey wanted to make action movies, Jackie translated before the translator did and said that Tackie said that when he was young, Jackie was already his idol and if he had the opportunity to work with him, Tackey would be very happy.

Jackie was asked if they would work together and Jackie said he would wait for Tackey's management company and the script. Jackie has seen the performance of Tackey in Dream Boy and thought that he did very well in many action scenes. With Tackey's dance background, Jackie thinks that Tackey would be able to cope with action scenes.

Johnny Entertainment sent 10 plus staff to accompany Tackey.

In another news, Tackey's management said that the new movie would be a time travel piece that crosses time and history of Japan and China. It would be an interesting story with both historical and contemporary backdrop.

The new movie 新宿事件 would start shooting in April and Jackie would promote it as Jackie and Tackie promotion. Jackie would play the role of a Chinese student in Japan. JE has also decided that Tackey's name would from now onwards be Tackie for the international market. This new movie would be released to the US market and so Tackie is now busy learning English.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:
Credit: http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

You know, I just realized that this Venus CD has four different language versions to it. laugh.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jan 26 2006, 12:40 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Article: January 26, 2006
Source:http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/01/26/UL-516525.htm

Tackie would be starring in a muscial called Tackie Performing City 瀧澤演舞城 and this would be the first time he would take on the role of a woman. The musical would be in three parts. The first part, he would play a woman and it would analzye different types of woman. Johnny Entertainment Manager said that Tackie would use his expressions and gestures to show the beauty of a female. The goal was to portray the feelings, jealousies and beauty. Tackie has been in a calendar piece with female clothes on and this time, his exterior looks, gestures looking like female, he said, "I want to become a girl that even girls would be jealous of!"

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:
Credit: http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (30) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0332 seconds · Archive