zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to KinKi Kids. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (30) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Takizawa Hideaki, Know more about this dreamboy from Japan
kimurafan
Posted: May 5 2005, 02:12 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is an article that I found over the Chinese news sites and though it is not directly Takizawa related, I thought it would be an interesting read. I'm only translating this briefly.

Article: April 27, 2005
Source: http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2005-04-27/17026510119.shtml

Look at the changing face of Japanese men

From Ken Takakura to Kimura Takuya

user posted image
Ken Takakura

"You ask me who I like as idols, I said I like Takeshi Kaneshiro first and Leslie Cheung the second."

A lady who worked at the Foreign Office was asked this question and her reply was not surprising. From Ken Takakura as an idol, these decades the strong physique and traditional man qualities are no longer wanted by the Japanese women but they want softer looking men.

From (a whole bunch of old actors' name) to now Kimura Takuya, Takashi Sorimachi to Takizawa Hideaki, why the change?

The change may be attributed to the fact that the modern Japanese ladies no longer stays home and want to be bossed by a traditional husband. With education, they have ventured to the working world and two income households are more common. The wives no longer need a strong man to look after her and therefore tolerate if not prefer a weaker counterpart. So their longings for idols change along with their expectation.

In fact, we at times see house husbands now..... laugh.gif

The lady interviewed added, "I have never liked Ken Takakura type....too chauvinistic." When the husband was asked, he laughed and said that he had nothing to counter because in his home, his daughters and his wife come first and he is the lowest of all in hierachy.

Kimura Takuya continued to be a winner for 12 years in a role for An An magazine and is one of the top 10 pretty men surveys. Bae Yong Jun from Korea mesmerized thousands in Japan more so than Jang Dong Gun because of Bae's feminity.

The Johnnie Entertainement Company's stars like Kimura Takuya, Domoto Koichi, Takizawa Hideaki are the one most welcome because they are pure like girls and very soft and gentle and not the sturdy body type.

A recent survey polled about the type of women wanted and over 33% of the men said they wouldn't mind pairing up with someone older. Some wanted a motherly type.

Is Japan getting feminine? It was mentioned that the Crown Prince does not have a son and therefore in future, Japan would have a queen. Wouldn't that be representative enough?

--------------------
masquerade
Posted: May 10 2005, 07:01 AM

Official Pop Addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 232

I finally watched Forbidden Love. I think Tackey was good in it, but the story was ok. tongue.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: May 26 2005, 04:16 PM

Administrator

Ah, a page of his photos. Click on thumbs.
http://hk.geocities.com/onlynews7/hid.htm

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 03:56 PM

Administrator

Here is a commercial you could download.
http://hk.geocities.com/olympus_tongari/

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jul 4 2005, 05:16 PM

Administrator

This site has a few good wallpapers of Takizawa.

http://obsession.atspace.com/asian_gallery...zawa/index.html

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Jul 10 2005, 12:00 PM

Administrator

Download his screensaver here.

http://screensaverjapan.com/item.php?id=1946

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Aug 22 2005, 12:04 AM

Administrator

This is very old news but is very interesting back in 2001.

Article: January 24, 2001
Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/31299.html

One thousand Popolo magazine readers were choosing the best onscreen couple and in it, the most popular were Kimura and Matsushima Nanako. In ten matches, they were in many of them.

The best couple were in this order

1. Kimura and Yamaguchi Tomoko 山口智子 (from Long Vacation)
2. Kimura and Matsushima Nanako 松岛菜菜子 (wife of Takashi Sorimachi)
3. Fukuyama Masaharu 福山雅治and Matsushima Nanako 松岛菜菜子
4. Yuji Oda 织田裕二 and Matsushima Nanako 松岛菜菜子
5. Kimura and Tokiwa Takako 常盘贵子 (from Beautiful Life)
6. Kimura and Fujiwara Norika 藤原纪香
7. Domoto Tsuyoshi 堂本刚 and Kanno Miho 菅野美穗
8. Takeshi Kaneshiro and Matsushima Nanako 松岛菜菜子
9. Takashi Sorimachi and Tokiwa Takako 常盘贵子
10. Takizawa Hideaki 泷泽秀明 and Goto Maki 后藤真希

It could be seen that Kimura and Matsushima Nanako are extremely popular, each taking 4 votes, especially Kimura who takes up first and second place. The first place of Kimura and Yamaguchi Tomoko is because they became the classic on screen couple for Long Vacation. Many readers want a sequel to the series and watch Yamaguchi Tomoko in action again.

This survey actually indicates who are the reader's most wanted on screen cooperation. For example, Kimura with Matsuchima Nananko and Fukuyama Masaharu and Matsushima Nanako are some of the most awaited cooperation.

Permission to repost this article is granted only if this article is accompanied with this message, the text is not altered, and credit is given to this site as follows:
Credit: http://s2.invisionfree.com/la_creme_d_asie  

--------------------
masquerade
Posted: Sep 23 2005, 09:03 AM

Official Pop Addict

This is a pretty nice Tackey site

http://www.takizawa-hideaki.net/index2-frame.htm

--------------------
143tackey
  Posted: Sep 24 2005, 11:03 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

Member No.: 237

thanks KIMURAFAN for keeping this thread busy clap.gif thanks also for all the links! wink.gif hey, I didn't know that Tackey and Goto Maki were voted for best onscreen couple. Its funny that it is so since they both star in Tackey's latest taiga dorama YOSHITSUNE (Tackey on lead role) where Goto Maki plays Yoshiko, his half sister.

MEE, its great that you've seen it. What do you mean the story is ok?! Just ok???? tongue.gif i loved it. The story of a kyoushi falling for her gakusen is taboo in Japan around the time this dorama was shown so they were actually surprised that it got popular and Tackey, i think, won an award for it too happyhappy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 25 2005, 11:29 AM

Administrator

--------------------
masquerade
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 10:32 AM

Official Pop Addict

QUOTE (143tackey @ Sep 24 2005, 11:03 AM)

MEE, its great that you've seen it. What do you mean the story is ok?! Just ok???? tongue.gif i loved it. The story of a kyoushi falling for her gakusen is taboo in Japan around the time this dorama was shown so they were actually surprised that it got popular and Tackey, i think, won an award for it too happyhappy.gif

It's nice to see you back 143tackey! Well, I guess I thought Forbbiden Love was ok because everyone told me that it was really good so when I started watching it, I expected a lot out of it. It was an interesting story though! It was entertaining to watch so it wasn't bad at all! Tackey did well in it. biggrin.gif
Anymore Tackey dramas you recommend?

--------------------
143tackey
  Posted: Sep 28 2005, 02:42 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

hello3.gif MEE, i would reco you watch 'TAIYOU no KISETSU' where he plays TATSUYA. You will find his role here a bit different as he plays the tormented protagonist out to take revenge. I will not overrate it as i am more inclined to coz seriously, i dont care if you put Tackey in his PJs with a sock puppets infront of me, i'd still hand him best entertainer trophy love1.gif happy.gif Anyways, I also reco 'Boku Dake No Madonna' if you're in for some light romantic doramas (with a bit of drama and tearjerks at the end). He plays KYON here opposite Hasegawa Kyoko's SURUMI. In a nutshell, Surumi is after ex-boyfriend while Kyon is after Surumi and so the boy-girl story goes flirt.gif Now if you are interested with courtroom dramas, 'TAIYOU WA SHIZUMANAI' is the one for you. NAO is one who wont take sitting down with all the legalites of the law as far as family is concerned nono.gif I hope you get a hold of one of those so you'd be the one to judge. Im looking forward to the live action HAKKENDEN where Tackey will be playing 1 of the 8-dog samurai brothers. It'll be shown on TBS early January happy.gif

Hi KIMURAFAN !!! thanks for the links! you sure know where to get 'em huh?! love4.gif

--------------------
user posted image
143tackey
  Posted: Sep 28 2005, 03:06 AM

Constant Day Dreamer

QUOTE (kimurafan @ Apr 1 2005, 08:52 PM)
Here is a little mention of him by a director.

Article:April 1, 2005
Source:http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2005-04-01/1017691488.html

Japanese Director 土井裕泰 Hikaku Eeigaseikatu (I think!) has made 14 TV series, one movie and have cooperated with many top stars but he seems to especially appreciate Kimura Takuya with whom he has worked with twice because Kimura is not only an idol but a very skilled actor who often surprises him.

The director is promoting his movie BE WITH YOU 现在,很想见你 at a Taiwan interview and was asked about his treatment of passionate scene and was asked why his kissing and bed scenes are always so preliminary.

He said, "I don't want to flame the passion too much. Besides, this is the angle for a TV series and there is no particular demands for it." But when asked about the great physique of Kimura Takuya and Hideaki Takizawa 泷泽秀明, he said, "Love stories has a limit." But he smiled and supplemented that Hideaki has a very passionate scene with a much older Choi Ji Woo and it didn't seem to be a problem.

As for Kimura who worked with him in Beautiful Life and Good Luck, the director did not hide his pleasure and said, "He always give me surprises and excitement." To perform as a hairdresser in the movie, Kimura went secretly to learn haircutting. When he was making the scene with the wheelchair bound costar to show some closeness, he suddenly spinned the wheelchair around with his leg and made her face him - face to face. The director smiled, "Usually people do not dare handle wheel chair bound people like that. Kimura did that and showed very naturally the very close relationship between the two of them."

ermmm... KIMURAFAN, just gone through all your posts and i was surprised about this BE WITH YOU article you posted. You mean Tackey had made a collaboration project with Choi Ji Woo in it?! First time i've read about this. Is this project the one titled 'BE WITH YOU'? sorry as i know you just got it from somewhere but can you enlighten me more on this if you could think.gif think.gif think.gif Im so curious about this movie/dorama. Thanks very much! kiss3.gif

--------------------
user posted image
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 28 2005, 06:16 AM

Administrator

Thanks for catching the mistake.

It's in Majo No Jouken with Matsushima Nanako !!! bow.gif

--------------------
kimurafan
Posted: Sep 30 2005, 10:43 AM

Administrator

Gosh, I just realized these kids joined at 13 years old. Even younger than SMAP members! unsure.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Credit: Now Japan

--------------------
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (30) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0364 seconds · Archive