♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ Board Offline
CLOSED!

June 12, 2011

Good news! Infected Night will reopen soon! Everything about it will be new. There will be a new plot, new site new everything. We are working on the new plot right now.. so keep checking back here for the new link! :)

March 21, 2011

As much as I hate to say this I must. Infected Night is now closed. I feel we don't have enough time for this place and not enough interest from everyone. Real Life seems to always get in our way and our jobs are taking up all our time and energy. And if you were wondering, Violet, Anita and I all live together and there is 1 computer so it makes it difficult..

The good news is that we will re-open in the future. We will be closed until we have more time on our hands to run IN. So when you see Infected Night again we will look different, have a different plot and a new forum and everything. We will keep you up to date and notify you all when the new site is up and running.

So until then,
Good-bye! It was nice meeting all you guys even if you didn't stay that long!
<3

P.S If you want to collect your character's things you can still access the forum to get your applications and what not. We hope to see you on the new site when it's finished.
Your account username
Your account password

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0097 seconds · Archive
Skin Running Out of Time by Alicia. Made for Infected Night