Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Herdstone. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Beast, Saying hello to the herd!
Grey Wolf
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:07 AM

Hound

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,410

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and fresh off of the noob line as I have just started to take an interest in Warhammer Fantasy. I am a 40K fan and player and now have a fascinated with Fantasy now too! Saw my friends play a game of Warhammer Fantasy last week and was handed the holy rule book to see about starting up an army for WHF. ...And when I saw Beastmen I knew this is what I want to start.

So mainly I'm trying to learn more about Beastmen from the codex and find out tactics about how to use them to their fullest. I also haven't painted anything very similar to a Beastman as I have been so used to a power armour army of some sort and will be pondering and planning out color schemes for making a truly grotesque to the lore look of Beastmen.

--------------------
"Tear down their totems, befoul their colours! Kill the Kings and burn the Priests! Into the mud with them, break their skulls and eat their hearts!" - Malagor, the Dark Omen
Irenicus
Posted: May 8 2012, 10:30 AM

Minotaur

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,905

Welcome to the Herdstone Grey Wolf

You picked a really fun army to play and it probably has the best (and friendliest?) forum out of all the armies. you can find pretty much everything you want to know (from painting tips to tactics) and if you cant find it then just ask and someone will help you out.

As always i look forward to seeing your input in the community

--------------------
Lore of Shadow = Win
mrtn
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:21 PM

Retrophrenologist

Group: Admins
Member No.: 1,341

Welcome to the Herdstone!

--------------------
SquishyGor
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:47 PM

Bestigor

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,937

Welcome to the 'stone! We have ramen on this table and Pepsi on the other. Make yourself at home.

You picked the correct army from coming off your bender with 40k. Let me tell you, the rabbit hole goes a long way down. There will come a time when someone will smugly say WHFB is [insert stupid comment here] and you will, rightly, begin to foam at the mouth. Welcome to hobby rabies!

--------------------
The gods always answer prayers but it takes a wise man to understand when the answer is "No"

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0649 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring