zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Herdstone. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RPG Anyone?, Does anyone want an RPG?
Posted: Oct 3 2010, 07:58 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,368

I have been thinking and I have decided I want to do an RPG. On The Tyranid Hive I did a few and found them good fun. You DON'T have to be Beastmen. Does anyone have ideas for an RPG background? Think pillage, empire village, athel loren, ect....

"If winning isn't everything, then what's the point of keeping score?"
- Vince Lombardi

Level them up, and they won't set fire to your home! :D
user posted image
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 02:21 PM

The pork next door

Group: Member
Member No.: 3,890

You mean warhammer rpg? There is a D20 Warhammer system and it is preety good. But I assume you are talking pen and paper, and I assume you are talking out of the web, in real life with company. Unless you have something else in mind...

I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.
Elton John
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:57 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,388

I thought warhammer rpg was a d10 (d100 in fact) system. But on ~2008 many systems turned to d20 even L5R.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Chaos Wastes | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0757 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring