InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Herdstone. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

RPG Anyone?, Does anyone want an RPG?
Juroda
Posted: Oct 3 2010, 07:58 PM

Bestigor

Group: Member
Member No.: 4,368

I have been thinking and I have decided I want to do an RPG. On The Tyranid Hive I did a few and found them good fun. You DON'T have to be Beastmen. Does anyone have ideas for an RPG background? Think pillage, empire village, athel loren, ect....

--------------------
"If winning isn't everything, then what's the point of keeping score?"
- Vince Lombardi

Level them up, and they won't set fire to your home! :D
user posted image
ToPaxyGourouni
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 02:21 PM

The pork next door

Group: Member
Member No.: 3,890

You mean warhammer rpg? There is a D20 Warhammer system and it is preety good. But I assume you are talking pen and paper, and I assume you are talking out of the web, in real life with company. Unless you have something else in mind...

--------------------
I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though.
Elton John
Oddren
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 03:57 PM

Ungor

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,388

I thought warhammer rpg was a d10 (d100 in fact) system. But on ~2008 many systems turned to d20 even L5R.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Roleplayer's Haven | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0593 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring