Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Herdstone. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Blood on the Stone, In-game thread
mrtn
Posted: Nov 30 2009, 11:14 AM

Retrophrenologist

Group: Admins
Member No.: 1,341

The bleating of innocence from HHrazrak was starting to go on Badghar's nerves.

Vote:HHazrak

--------------------
Dracomancer
Posted: Nov 30 2009, 08:39 PM

I was saying "Boo-urns"...

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,353

3 votes for Pat Man
2 votes for Decker

I'm giving it another couple of hours then closing the voting, lynch fluff to follow thereafter.

--------------------
QUOTE (Alfindeol regarding a Teen Forum)
That makes me laugh. I hope they die.
Warhound of Chaos
Posted: Nov 30 2009, 09:28 PM

Doombull

Member No.: 1,432

VOTE: lynch Hhrazrak

Hrr, Herd stick together. Herd will lynch the traitor, RagGor mused

This post has been edited by Warhound of Chaos on Nov 30 2009, 09:28 PM
Dracomancer
Posted: Nov 30 2009, 11:06 PM

I was saying "Boo-urns"...

Member No.: 1,353

The herd had decided. Hhrazrak would die. 4 of the gors wrestled him to the ground, raining blows down on his struggling body while hissing insults. All the while he shouted out
"I am innocent, this is the trickery of the cultists at work, they have played us off against each other, Khragur is the one to blame for the murders, not me!"
Khragur snarled, raising his weapon to cut down the accused.
"Hold your blade Khragur, I am the one who will pass judgement"
The Shaman walked towards the group, his one eye blazing with fury.
"Hhrazrak! The herd has deemed you a traitor, your death is unavoidable, but if you are indeed innocent, it shall be swift."
Grabbing the throat of the accused gor, Sharrghar pressed his gnarled bray-staff against Hhrazak's temple. A bright flash emmited from the skulls tied to the staff, and Hhrazak groaned in pain. Sharrghar's eyes narrowed and he muttered a few words. Hhrazrak died immediately, and his body slowly began to burn. The shaman walked away, and spoke one word in a tone that was equal parts anger and sorrow.
"Innocent".
---
RagGor ran. He had been decieved by the herd, he saw that now. Hhrazrak was right, the cultists had used him, used everyone. They had abstainned while the loyal gors were killed or turned into diseased monsters. The herd was doomed, he saw that now, the remaining would need a miracle to flush out the corruption in their midst. He did not plan on waiting around to see if it happened, there was too much risk. Perhaps he could find another tribe, tell them the location of the Stonehorns, see if they could defeat the cultists. Seeing another gor nearby, he made his way towards them. Unfortunately, he was so engrossed in his thoughts he did not recognise the beast he was running towards, not did he notice the skull in their hand, covered in black liquid and maggots, or the knife in their other hand, corroded with filth and rust. The herd would awaken to another pox-ridden gor, this one thankfully having already died from nurgle's blessings.

Pat Man Freedom has been lynched, he was a gor
Warhound of Chaos has been assassinated by the Mad One, he was a gor

Day phase again.

This post has been edited by Dracomancer on Dec 8 2009, 07:18 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Alfindeol regarding a Teen Forum)
That makes me laugh. I hope they die.
Matt1982
Posted: Dec 8 2009, 08:17 PM

Wargor

Member No.: 3,633

Baelgor had watched the execution of Hhrazark with impunity, restrained by the shamans command of the herd, he could do nothing but stand by at the gor's death, fully expecting the result when it was announced, innocent. Growling he turned on the others that remained, it was already too late though, the only other member of the herd that he'd believed he could trust, RagGor, had fled and was now a mouldering corpse like Killgor.

Pointing a clawed finger at Khragur, Baelgor rasped, "said before, now say again, you are the filth that is killing this herd, by the Gods I swear it must be so. You lead the others in execution of true gors, you are the rot at our heart."

Vote: Lynch Khragur/Decker
mrtn
Posted: Dec 14 2009, 02:51 PM

Retrophrenologist

"Pointing the finger is no proof."

Vote: Baelgor.

--------------------
decker_cky
Posted: Dec 14 2009, 06:16 PM

Ministry of Truth

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Khragur, showing the sprouts of two new horns paid little heed to the accusations of Baelgor. Baelgor stood as the last weakness in the Stonehorn tribe. Soon, the herd would rise again. For now, Baelgor was a tumour which needed to be removed.

Soon though, Khragur would be etching his name on the Herdstone.

Vote: Lynch Baelgor.

--------------------
user posted image
Decker's Beast Blog - Last updated September 2/2011 - Banelords Beastlord and Harpies
Decker's Eclectic Painting and Modeling Diary - Last updated August 29/11 - Bretonnian Knight + Lord
Tallarn 47th Light Infantry Army Diary - Last updated March 29/09 - Leman Russ Eradicator
decker_cky
Posted: Dec 15 2009, 05:42 PM

Ministry of Truth

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (TraitorKing)
The gor that approached was hunched over, its twisted horns protruding upwards. It muttered softly about ‘papa’ under its breath, a mad glint in its eyes. It stood over the spasming gor, and muttered a spell. He then plodded away.
‘Papa will be pleased his gift is shared…’

Only Gurak has Twisted horns in the herd. Khragur realizes the threat of Nurgle, and changes his vote.

Vote: Lynch Apollo3/Gurak

This post has been edited by decker_cky on Dec 15 2009, 05:47 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Decker's Beast Blog - Last updated September 2/2011 - Banelords Beastlord and Harpies
Decker's Eclectic Painting and Modeling Diary - Last updated August 29/11 - Bretonnian Knight + Lord
Tallarn 47th Light Infantry Army Diary - Last updated March 29/09 - Leman Russ Eradicator
mrtn
Posted: Dec 15 2009, 05:49 PM

Retrophrenologist

You are right Khragur, we should stop the Bloated One!

Vote: Lynch Apollo3/Gurak

--------------------
The Albino
Posted: Dec 16 2009, 05:42 AM

Minotaur

Member No.: 3,719

Aamgor looked around at his fellow gors all pointing fingers, and finally decided.
" I shall see you in the nine hells, Gurak. Sorry. My choice is made, you must die. I'm sure your papa shall love you when you are by his side.", a little sympathy came with his voice. He had shared his whole life with these gors.
This whole time Aamgor had been a spectator in these lynching and cultist killings. Now it was time to step up. The less gors the more shiny stuff, huh? He might just make it out alive, and even better, with loot.

Vote: Lynch Apollo3/ Gurak

--------------------
user posted image
Apollo3
Posted: Dec 18 2009, 03:08 AM

the ONLY way to fly

Group: Daemon Prince
Member No.: 1,793

"Ha ha ha, you fools! Only after this is done will you see your error, the forces I serve are more powerful than you could imagine. This will not end well for you if you continue with this! Embrace the rot! Join me in Father Nurgle's dance of destruction! If you kill me, all of Papa's gifts that were bestowed on me will be released into the wind and your puny bodies will be wasted away by His plagues!"

--------------------
To Err is human, to Arr is pirate
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Roleplayer's Haven | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1181 seconds | Archive
Warvault Webring