The Herd's Rules
**Many people have contacted me about not being able to make new threads right away. New members must first reply to a post before they can make their own threads.**
1. Please refrain from using offensive language. This includes bigoted references to race, gender, religion and sexuality it's not good for the environment of the forum.
2. Please make sure discussions relate to the topic of the forum or thread within the forum. If the discussion gets too off-topic, or out of hand, it will either be moved to the correct forum, or closed.
3. Please donít "Spam". Spamming is any small or meaningless message that adds nothing to the conversation. Examples: "yeah" or "elves suck" and stuff like that. Also anything like chain letters or ads to lower your mortgage and increase your 'lil beast' size with 3 pills a day! (A little leniency is given in the chaos wastes section but still keep these examples in mind)
4. Please refrain from "Trolling" (Posting messages just to start an argument) is a very sad thing to do. If you do it, you don't deserve to be on the net.
5. If you decide to display images in your post, please make sure they are of a sensible size (e.g. they do not make the page scroll across, or make it slow to load) - if they are not of sensible size, make sure you link to them. If not, a moderator may do it for you.
6. Advertising - We encourage users to tell others about their own Warhammer websites, for others to show their opinions, however, competing Warhammer Fantasy forums may not be posted on the forums without permission. Also, any constant advertising of a website will refer to the "Spamming" rule. Links to your sites may be put into your signature. If you get permission to post an advertisement, please say which mod/admin gave you the permission in your post.
7. Rule breaking will result in you being sent a warning by a forum admin or moderator. Three warnings results in a ban from the forum. Do not take offence to being warned, it is simply to remind you of the rules. Ultimately all decisions are at the discretion of the Admin and Mods. (Note serious infractions will be dealt with at the moderators discretion)
8. All posts should be in English since the site itself is in English. Leniency towards grammar will be given to those who's first language isn't English, but please make an effort to demonstrate proper grammar and syntax when posting.
9. Multiple accounts are not allowed on the board. If you are caught with multiple accounts, you will have additional accounts banned and other punishment at the discretion of the moderators.
10. This is not a rule, as such, but a request to members...
PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! When posting on the forums, ensure that your messages will go down well with most of the community. Re-read your messages before posting them, and ask yourself if they will be insulting anyone.